Thread: Former Ron Paul staffer house RAIDED by FBI (full video)

Exclamation Former Ron Paul staffer house RAIDED by FBI (full video)

The FBI violently raided the house of the family of a former Ron Paul staffer who is being accused of campaign finance law violations. The FBI also made his teenage daughters stand out side on a busy street in their underwear in front of the whole neighborhood and passing traffic. Raiding the house with guns drawn at young kids is beyond what is acceptable for an alleged crime of this nature.

Here is the full video of what happened, and write-up:

http://www.gofundme.com/defendliberty
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Couldn't you guys just send a note to appear in your office ?

"... The FBI also made his teenage daughters stand out side on a busy street in their underwear in front of the whole neighborhood and passing traffic..."
    Are they over 18, and is this safe to view at work?
    / just asking...
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    "... The FBI also made his teenage daughters stand out side on a busy street in their underwear in front of the whole neighborhood and passing traffic..."
    / just asking...
    I didn't pay too much attention but it looked like almost complete coverage of everything by a large bathrobe.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

[Whoops Brian beat me to it]

Here's a tube without Mats obvious trolling for dollars link...

Obviously if you have extra money burning a hole in your pocket this dude would appreciate a hand out...

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    / just asking...
    15, according to the GoFundMe note.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    I didn't pay too much attention but it looked like almost complete coverage of everything by a large bathrobe.
    No, she was underage and in her panties/t-shirt in the tube at the link Matt posted, and the news station showed it over and over and over again. One of the backside images was blurred out, but a couple of the others were not.

However I'd be willing to bet that while she wasn't too happy that the cops made her stand outside and not be able to put on some clothes in the cold weather while random people drove by, she is likely welcoming the attention it gets her on TV.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, she was underage and in her panties/t-shirt in the tube at the link Matt posted, and the news station showed it over and over and over again. One of the backside images was blurred out, but a couple of the others were not.

However I'd be willing to bet that while she wasn't too happy that the cops made her stand outside and not be able to put on some clothes in the cold weather while random people drove by, she is likely welcoming the attention it gets her on TV.
    No, I think that's your pedophilia talking

Sorry. I didn't notice. Thanks for correcting me. I rewatched it and was all blurred out. Anyway, to the question asked, maybe people shouldn't be reading news videos on work computers in the office anyway?
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

More humiliation at the hands of people that are pro government.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    No, I think that's your pedophilia talking
    She's 15...most girls her age have been hooking up with guys for 1-3 years.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You are so full of crap. Any kid's heart will sink to his or her stomach when the authorities hits the family house in a raid. There's nothing glamorous about it to them. She's thinking about how her daddy might go to prison forever, not how awesome it is that thousands of dannno's will be gawking at her.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    You are so full of crap. Any kid's heart will sink to his or her stomach when the authorities hits the family house in a raid. There's nothing glamorous about it to them. She's thinking about how her daddy might go to prison forever, not how awesome it is that thousands of dannno's will be gawking at her.
    My point was that she seemed to be upset about the raid, upset about how the police treated her family and her father, upset that she had to sit out in the cold while being stared at by police officers and random passerbys and not be able to put clothes on, but not so upset that the news was going to show the footage she took of herself in her underwear over and over and over and over again. I could be wrong, just what I picked up.

Honestly I'm not sure why it was necessary to show it over and over, and some of the images were not blurred out.

It could be any one of us, at any time. I would be tempted to sue the Feds for child endangerment, statutory rape (well those guys were raping that little girl in her underwear, with their eyes), lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, and bullying.

These are the type crimes the ACLU should be tackling. Of course they are too busy now they are owned by the drug cartels.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She's 15...most girls her age have been hooking up with guys for 1-3 years.
    1 to 3 huh?

"He violated campaign finance laws? Guess we should point firearms at his children and raid his house. And why not publicly shame his kids while we're at it?"
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

It seems youtube is putting the kabash on this video. Can't view it at all...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

So...how is the investigation going about his involvement in the missing laptop of Jared Gamble?

I noticed the same thing. The first shot is blurred out, then they decided not to bother blurring out the rest. What the hell?

A better question. Why did they even show that footage in the first place?
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 08-26-2015 at 09:42 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Jan2017

Effecting an arrest, so the young girl / daughter gets taken outside in her undies at 6am . . .

I'm sure the LEOs had a big laugh back at the FBI office . . .
    Did they ever "effect the arrest" , as the presumed warrant would be for them to do all this ?

Bump
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

This is called Freedumb

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.