Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Donald Trump Is A Democrat (operative)

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    "Playing nice with minorities" means amnesty, open borders, welfare and big government, with barely a blip in increased support.
    This biggest misunderstanding comes with this sentence. Playing nice is doing what Rand Paul has been doing, reaching out to minorities and proposing ways to solve the problems minorities face without giving away the house. Things like legalizing drugs, ending mandatory minimums, tax cuts for struggling cities etc etc. This is not amnesty, open border or big govt welfare.

There is no way I can tell for sure, but I believe that Paul's approach would have worked much better than the Trump's approach. You people have this idea that being politically incorrect, pretending that tone doesn't matter would somehow win you hearts and minds of the masses needed to win a general election, it might work in the short term but it is fails in the long term. Personally, I believe it was designed that way just for the sole purpose of knocking out real candidates like Rand and then spectacularly flame out to hand Hillary the presidency.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm putting it on record. Every time, from here on out, I see the word "cuck" used on this forum I will give a neg rep.

yourlogicalfallacyis = Neg rep.
    cuck = Neg rep.
    Meh.

Do you want smaller government? Even one that wants to build a fence along the border and man it with machine guns and drones?
    I don't support a border wall; I don't think it's necessary.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This biggest misunderstanding comes with this sentence. Playing nice is doing what Rand Paul has been doing, reaching out to minorities and proposing ways to solve the problems minorities face without giving away the house. Things like legalizing drugs, ending mandatory minimums, tax cuts for struggling cities etc etc. This is not amnesty, open border or big govt welfare.
    I don't doubt that they appreciate that, but I'm unconvinced that it will lead to any significant support in a Presidential election. In Western democracies, elections are tribal as much as they are anything else.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What will never happen is pale people forming ourselves into a monolithic voting bloc. We won't do it for you and we won't do it for anyone. It has never happened in three millennia of recorded history and never will.

The other thing could happen. Once upon a time, they said the same thing about Democrats, at least in the South. But all whites agreeing on everything? You're delusional.

And if Trump isn't a Democratic, Establishment, the kind of guy who invites Clintons to his wedding and they actually show up covert op troll, then he's an useful idiot. And I prefer not to underestimate my enemies.
    The percentage of the white vote the GOP needs to improve upon to achieve a nationwide landslide is actually quite small. Romney would have won Ohio if could have only gotten the same percentage of white voters that pulled the lever for him in Virginia (61%). 63% of the white vote would have won him Florida. Just 53% of the white vote, and he would have had Iowa. It is all about the white vote. Electorally speaking, the rest is irrelevant. If not a single Latino voter came to the polls on election day 2012, Romney still would have lost the election because he failed to secure enough of the white vote.

And whites are becoming a monolithic voting block (again) in places where they need to display strong racial solidarity to survive. Louisiana has gotten to the point where Democrats can't even get 20% of the white vote. Georgia is trending in the same direction. The numbers the GOP need to get in the North to win national elections aren't even remotely in the same league as what they've already achieved in the South. What makes Trump so compelling from an electoral standpoint is that he pulls in the Southern Evangelical vote without pandering to Southern Evangelicals in a way that turns off Northern and Western Voters. Now, he is a jerk, which has a certain turnoff factor among all groups across the board. But if you could take the jerk out of Trump, he'd be the perfect GOP candidate capable of a 50 state win.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Silly theory. Trump is the biggest threat to the establishment since Barry Goldwater. What he's done already just in transforming the immigration debate has done more to set back the goals of the elites than any Republican Political candidate in decades. And just yesterday he publicly raised the issue of the carried interest loophole that allows Wall Street Fund Managers to pay lower income tax rates than people who actually work for a living.

Agreed..

What makes Trump so compelling from an electoral standpoint is that he pulls in the Southern Evangelical vote without pandering to Southern Evangelicals in a way that turns off Northern and Western Voters.
    Rand Paul, meanwhile, goes to Haiti and does what a good Christian does. Which also fails to turn off anyone else. And the polls (that actually aren't afraid to ask the question) prove Ran Paul can actually beat the Democrat in the general. And he's not a jerk, which is probably why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Meh.
    Fair enough. Just putting it out there.

I don't support a border wall; I don't think it's necessary.
    Well that there is something.

The percentage of the white vote the GOP needs to improve upon to achieve a nationwide landslide is actually quite small. Romney would have won Ohio if could have only gotten the same percentage of white voters that pulled the lever for him in Virginia (61%). 63% of the white vote would have won him Florida. Just 53% of the white vote, and he would have had Iowa. It is all about the white vote. Electorally speaking, the rest is irrelevant. If not a single Latino voter came to the polls on election day 2012, Romney still would have lost the election because he failed to secure enough of the white vote.

And whites are becoming a monolithic voting block (again) in places where they need to display strong racial solidarity to survive. Louisiana has gotten to the point where Democrats can't even get 20% of the white vote. Georgia is trending in the same direction. The numbers the GOP need to get in the North to win national elections aren't even remotely in the same league as what they've already achieved in the South. What makes Trump so compelling from an electoral standpoint is that he pulls in the Southern Evangelical vote without pandering to Southern Evangelicals in a way that turns off Northern and Western Voters. Now, he is a jerk, which has a certain turnoff factor among all groups across the board. But if you could take the jerk out of Trump, he'd be the perfect GOP candidate capable of a 50 state win.
    Sooo..white? That's the gist I get.

I'm sticking with Trump as a Bush operative. If you've noticed, there is a constant Trump/Bush debate in the news media. Trump wishes us to believe that Bush is the presumptive nominee. There are no other candidates mentioned... just Trump/Bush. I wonder how much Trump will get paid for delivering that "turd" Bush as the GOP nominee?

From the video: "To win in the general election, Republicans have to get more people of color on their side..."

No, wrong. This is a pipe dream that will never happen, and there's not a single reason to think otherwise. To win, Republicans have to better mobilize Evangelicals and shore up more of the white vote. Trump may be an establishment shill, but this guy's analysis takes establishment narratives for granted.
    Talk about a pipe dream. Quit smoking the white powdered rock. Your white, Evangelican nation is passing. Best to keep to your enclave. Buy some land. Bring together people of like minds. Stay on it. Be self-sufficient.

Talk about a pipe dream. Quit smoking the white powdered rock. Your white, Evangelican nation is passing. Best to keep to your enclave. Buy some land. Bring together people of like minds. Stay on it. Be self-sufficient.
    You have to be careful with that... Govt will classify you as: The Waco siege was a siege of a compound belonging to the religious group Branch Davidians by American federal and Texas state law enforcement and US military between February 28 and April 19, 1993.[4] The Branch Davidians, a sect that separated in 1955 from the Seventh-day Adventist Church, was led by David Koresh and lived at Mount Carmel Center ranch in the community of Elk, Texas,[5][6][7] nine miles (14 kilometers) east-northeast of Waco. The group was suspected of weapons violations and a search and arrest warrant was obtained by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

And I don't recall David Koresh or any of his followers harming anyone, anywhere.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    You have to be careful with that... Govt will classify you as: The Waco siege was a siege of a compound belonging to the religious group Branch Davidians by American federal and Texas state law enforcement and US military between February 28 and April 19, 1993.[4] The Branch Davidians, a sect that separated in 1955 from the Seventh-day Adventist Church, was led by David Koresh and lived at Mount Carmel Center ranch in the community of Elk, Texas,[5][6][7] nine miles (14 kilometers) east-northeast of Waco. The group was suspected of weapons violations and a search and arrest warrant was obtained by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

And I don't recall David Koresh or any of his followers harming anyone, anywhere.
    Fair enough. But, today is not yesterday. Clive Bundy is an example.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Rand Paul, meanwhile, goes to Haiti and does what a good Christian does. Which also fails to turn off anyone else. And the polls (that actually aren't afraid to ask the question) prove Ran Paul can actually beat the Democrat in the general. And he's not a jerk, which is probably why.
    You know who else would beat Hillary in a general election? Jim Webb. He'd annihilate her. But his chances of winning a GOP nomination are about as high as him winning the Dem nomination. The number of people who could beat Hillary in a general election is virtually endless. The number of people that can win the GOP nomination first, and then win the general election is the only thing that matters.

Getting back to the original topic, I'm actually starting to believe that Trump has stirred up the electorate to such a degree that it is now impossible for her to win the Dem nomination if Biden enters the race. This would actually be bad news for Trump since I think while Trump would beat Hillary easily, he'd have a much harder time with Biden.

I'm putting it on record. Every time, from here on out, I see the word "cuck" used on this forum I will give a neg rep.

yourlogicalfallacyis = Neg rep.
    cuck = Neg rep.
    I like this idea.

You know who else would beat Hillary in a general election? Jim Webb.
    Um, dude. You do realize that Democrats don't tend to run against each other in general elections, right...? And you do realize that Webb, O'Malley, or even that equal but opposite clown Sanders could each or all beat Trump, right...?

Why am I trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who has named himself after a king-sized coffin nail that doesn't even taste half as good as a Chesterfield?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

It isn't "communist" to wonder why doctors, engineers, truck drivers, and every other kind of job gets taxed at one rate, and hedge fund managers get taxed at a different, much smaller rate. It is an example of how the elites enrich themselves at the expense of the middle class.

We are here insisting income taxes should be abolished, and youre sniveling that people who pay more in a year than you will pay in a lifetime arent paying enough. He was right= you're taking the communist line. Truck drivers and fund managers pay the same rate of taxes on investment income. Fund managers pay rates about twice as truck drivers in income taxes because they're in the highest tax brackets.

Here is a better video explaining Trump...

If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I see absolutely no evidence that he sees the 2 parties as the same. If it was true, why didn't he just run as a democrats? especially when his political philosophy is more line with what the democrats claim to support and the dems have a less crowded field. He could have easily run as a blue collar, Reagan democrat in a much less crowded field and still kicked ass. Instead he choose to run as a republican and play spoiler in service to the dems.
    The theory may be Trump is a Hillary operative, not a democratic operative.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    The theory may be Trump is a Hillary operative, not a democratic operative.
    Whoever recruited him, I think we can thank the same party for Sanders.

They needed someone who could actually make Clinton's fiscal policies look less impossible.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123