Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump: We have to give strength and power back to the police.

Trump: We have to give strength and power back to the police.

Wasn't aware they ever lost them.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pres...2-2015-n402571

We have to give strength and power back to the police. And you're always going to have mistakes made. And you're always going to have bad apples. But you can't let that stop the fact that police have to regain some control of this tremendous crime wave and killing wave that's happening in this country.

Tremendous.

h/t http://www.theburningplatform.com/20...e-than-hitler/
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spoken like a true authoritarian.

Aw, Trump has a fear of pitchforks.

Funny how an elite who the kops wouldn't dare harass thinks I value his opinion on the subject
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 08-25-2015 at 08:06 AM.

That's right. He can't use foreclosure or eminent domain to kick you out of your home without those guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Spoken like a true authoritarian.
    Well, his Dad's Dad was from Germany.

We need MORE cops! You go Trump!

Schutzstaffel for the win!!!
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Trump just made me a single issue voter.

Against him!

I guess he doesn't want the black vote...

-t

Jan2017

The Daryl Gates' SWAT teams are all ready for you Mr. Trump . . .
    shoot to kill even more under the King Trump empire . . .

Practice drill at the University of Colorado, as there is not enough of this the very day after
    Univ. of Colorado student about to start federal internship gets gun down . . dead - oh well.

Police are gunning us down . . .

Last edited by Jan2017; 08-25-2015 at 08:49 AM.

If Trump were to somehow win the Presidency, he will become America's Hitler.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The typical Conservative Republican is outraged with the police being told to stand-down why rioters loot, burn down cities and destroy private property. Trump I believe is taking advantage of that outrage.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

That's exactly what I have been thinking. All the recent strife between the public and the police is due to the fact that all the military gear the federal government has been giving them to use against us hasn't been enough.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The typical Conservative Republican is outraged with the police being told to stand-down why rioters loot, burn down cities and destroy private property. Trump I believe is taking advantage of that outrage.
    Shoot to kill is the mantra of the 5.0 fuzz . . . it does not even have to be a defensive shot. Kill More - Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    If that's so, then those are people we need to try to win over, rather than kowtow to.

I think we were finally starting to win the information war on police. Unfortunately Ferguson, Baltimore and the morons in the #blacklives matter movement sent the pendulum swinging back the other way a bit.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

HEY
    CHUMP!

$#@!
    YOU!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

And I'm a big person that believes in very big-- you know, we need police.
    Lemme guess. You're a big person that believes in a very big...police state?
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

I'm generally not inclined to appreciate coarse language, but in this case it was very appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    HEY
    CHUMP!

$#@!
    YOU!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    JJ, Au, Stadler???

Care to chime in?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    JJ, Au, Stadler???

Care to chime in?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Demagoguery at its finest, playing off the fear of the retards tearing up our urban areas. I'm ambivalent on how to approach this because part of me is sympathetic to these fears, even though I know for a fact that Trump would be a disaster for this country should he actually win the presidency.

I don't believe in getting rid of the police, they are necessary for dealing with real criminals, but giving them more power and less restraint is a bad idea. They need more restraint, and they need to be enforcing laws that actually make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    JJ, Au, Stadler???

Care to chime in?
    They are silent as usual.

Oh, come on. I was told in another thread that people are tired of "metrosexual and wussy men." Get ready for your police state and take it like a (real) man!

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Oh, come on. I was told in another thread that people are tired of "metrosexual and wussy men." Get ready for your police state and take it like a (real) man!
    This is the same kind of twisting you did to Rand.

No one here is in favor of a police state.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    I get that impression as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    I get that impression as well.
    He might. Kind of like Obama and Bush.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the difference though is that Trump isn't as popular as Hitler. But who knows. Maybe the Trumpitis will reach pandemic proportions.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    This is the same kind of twisting you did to Rand. << lie

No one here is in favor of a police state.
    Then you'd better stop shilling for Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Aw, Trump has a fear of pitchforks.

Funny how an elite who the kops wouldn't dare harass thinks I value his opinion on the subject
    Naw, Trumps knows that a large faction of GOPers have fear of Mexicans.

That's what this is - more police to prevent the Mexicans (quick, there's one under your bed!) from raping and murdering you (which they all want to do, all of them!).

El Booga Booga

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Naw, Trumps knows that a large faction of GOPers have fear of Mexicans.

That's what this is - more police to prevent the Mexicans (quick, there's one under your bed!) from raping and murdering you (which they all want to do, all of them!).

El Booga Booga
    I hate it when they hide under my bed.
    "The Patriarch"

You'd think that Trump using Hitler's slogan with only the name of the country changed would clue people in.

At least white guys aren't perverts and weirdo's.

"The Patriarch"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast