Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hey, Trump supporters: Remember your boy Ken Cuccinelli?

Past experience has taught me never to engage in conversation with feminists of any stripe, male or female, because they lack any degree of rational capacity and have an unnatural attachment to hedonism that borders on religiosity. I, nevertheless, felt it necessary to tolerate a certain degree of it because it has infected all of western civilization and it's pretty touch to find people ever within Christianity that haven't already drank the Kool-Aid, but I tend to draw the line with obnoxious ones that are indistinguishable from the Jezebel crowd, and it seems that we have a few of those running around here.

It's pretty well stipulated that Cajuncocoa is not interested in the fine arts of 2+2=4 and prefers snarky theatrics and irrational hyperbole, it makes me wonder why she hasn't taken an intern job with Rachel Maddow. But either way, I think I'll bow out of this conversation, I can only take so much Wonder Woman B.S. before I start getting annoyed and saying things that might get me kicked off of this forum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Past experience has taught me never to engage in conversation with feminists of any stripe, male or female, because they lack any degree of rational capacity and have an unnatural attachment to hedonism that borders on religiosity. I, nevertheless, felt it necessary to tolerate a certain degree of it because it has infected all of western civilization and it's pretty touch to find people ever within Christianity that haven't already drank the Kool-Aid, but I tend to draw the line with obnoxious ones that are indistinguishable from the Jezebel crowd, and it seems that we have a few of those running around here.

It's pretty well stipulated that Cajuncocoa is not interested in the fine arts of 2+2=4 and prefers snarky theatrics and irrational hyperbole, it makes me wonder why she hasn't taken an intern job with Rachel Maddow. But either way, I think I'll bow out of this conversation, I can only take so much Wonder Woman B.S. before I start getting annoyed and saying things that might get me kicked off of this forum.

Lame

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Past experience has taught me not to engage in conversation with cave men of any stripe....wait. I don't really have any past experience with that with exception to a recent other experience right here on Ron Paul Forums (go figure.) Not even in the early 70s did I encounter men with such backward thinking.

It's pretty well stipulated that hells_unicorn will never interact with a woman outside of his Mom's basement and prefers archaic and irrational ideas...it makes me wonder why he hasn't taken an intern job with Rick Santorum.

Either way, since he wants to bow out of this conversation, I'll just say

Wow since when did taking a libertarian approach to a political discussion get mixed up with feminism and Rachel Maddow? I'm lost.

I used to think of the RPFs cliques as anarchists, truthers, paleo libertarians, social conservatives, etc. Now I have to add another clique, grandmas who need an outlet to bitch about life.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    I used to think of the RPFs cliques as anarchists, truthers, paleo libertarians, social conservatives, etc. Now I have to add another clique, grandmas who need an outlet to bitch about life.
    Who's a grandma, jj-? hells_unicorn? LE? You? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Go fornicate yourself. See now I'm just bitching about you. When did advocating for less government intervention become bitching about life? The more I read your stupid drive by comments the more idiotic you sound.

Ps..still not a grandma.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 08-26-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Cuccinelli would have been a great Virginia governor because he would have perfectly positioned to take down the Communist "global warming" conspiracy; which is perhaps the greatest assault on freedom and the common man worldwide right now.

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Wow since when did taking a libertarian approach to a political discussion get mixed up with feminism and Rachel Maddow? I'm lost.
    Apparently any woman who dares dispute him is automatically a lesbian feminist.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456