Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rand Paul brochure

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    This is not about what YOU feel should be used. Rand has his own campaign. Let him run it.

If you want to be helpful, why not contact his campaign and volunteer. Here, I'll help you. It's at the bottom of his campaign page. https://www.randpaul.com/
    Thank you for speaking for me, as I helped with a fundraiser and I have been contacting them regularly as a district captain and I reached out to them for phone banking to Iowa. Again YOU don't know everything and the passion from 2012 to now has dropped, the campaign is not out there defining themselves and like it or not any tool is beneficial.

Attacking past mistakes that are not applicable today is not helping. People are flocking to Trump including Paul supporters, who claim Rand doesn't have issues which couldn't be further from the truth.
    Last edited by sabu140; 08-25-2015 at 08:15 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If it is being mailed to anyone that is not an identified and confirmed Ron Paul supporter, you're really wasting your money and doing harm.

People that have been involved with real campaigns should know this stuff, you don't just throw things at people without careful consideration unless you're on an extremely tight budget and are using the method as a hail mary last resort.

I really hope the creator(s) re-consider the strategy.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sabu140 View Post
    Tank you for speaking for me, as I helped with a fundraiser and I have been contacting them regularly as a district captain and I reached out to the mfor phone banking to Iowa. Again YOU don't know everything and the passion from 2012 to now has dropped, the campaign is not out there defining themselves and like it or not any tool is beneficial.

Attacking past mistakes that are not applicable today is not helping. People are flocking to Trump including Paul supporters, who claim Rand doesn't have issues which couldn't be further from the truth.
    So you think you know better than Rand's campaign, eh?

I think you should run for office yourself, and then you can make up your campaign literature as you choose. However, this is Rand's campaign.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    So you think you know better than Rand's campaign, eh?

I think you should run for office yourself, and then you can make up your campaign literature as you choose. However, this is Rand's campaign.
    Every candidate has a PAC that put's out literature supporting a candidate, this isn't some novelty just for Rand. Ideally the campaign puts out issue cards like Ron did. The campaign should be but this is an effort to help not hurt. BTW the brochures are better than they were in 2012 for Ron and the casket is gone, outside of the casket people liked it and we used these to canvass in Florida were my county was one of the top counties in the state were we targeted super voters.

Quote Originally Posted by sabu140 View Post
    Every candidate has a PAC that put's out literature supporting a candidate, this isn't some novelty just for Rand. Ideally the campaign puts out issue cards like Ron did. The campaign should be but this is an effort to help not hurt. BTW the brochures are better than they were in 2012 for Ron and the casket is gone, outside of the casket people liked it and we used these to canvass in Florida were my county was one of the top counties in the state were we targeted super voters.

Anyone who has even a single clue about campaigns, knows that you don't hit a voter with everything and the kitchen sink. You apparently do not have that clue.

Bryan should ban the lot of you. You will be doing far more harm to Rand's campaign than a few people starting Trump threads on this little forum.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I'll participate, but need to look at the brochure first. Can you start another thread just for those who are going to do this. I'd like to have a place where we can discuss and give feedback for product improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by po14015 View Post
    A simple "Sorry, you were right 4 months ago." seems to be in order. Instead, the same people lie and smear me and want to duplicate the idea. It is like deja vu from 2011.

If you want the Original Super Brochure from the people that got it on the front page of the New York Times and featured on MSNBC, then go here:
    http://www.foreverfree.com/

If you want Rand Paul Super Brochures for as little as 9 cents depending on volume and get them in 2-4 days, then go here:
    http://www.foreverfree.com/super-brochures/

If you do not have the time to hand out Super Brochures, then you can select an area on the map:
    http://www.foreverfree.com/

If you want us to select the area to mail, then go here:
    http://www.foreverfree.com/donation-form/

This is the Rand Paul Super Brochure:

For anyone who is genuine on this thread, we welcome your feedback. You can call or email us anytime.

In Liberty,

Curt Schultz
    941-896-7770

For anyone who doesn't know me, they can do a simple google search. I run the 13th largest Rand Paul Meetup (and the 25th and 27th largest Meetups). I owned RonPaulProducts.com (items of which can be found everywhere even on Ebay still).

And this is what ACTIVE people look like who want Rand to WIN:

Sanity Check Radio Show
    http://www.SanityCheckRadioShow.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12