Thread: Need source help: Rand polls > Hillary in 5 swing states

Need source help: Rand polls > Hillary in 5 swing states

Please help me find best poll source that comfirms Rand polling better than Hillary in 5 swing states. I made this claim on twitter based on talks Rand gave (did I hear him wrong?) , and people are calling bullsh*t. I'm getting lots of conflicting info... I'd like to set some people straight.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

i think its colorado, ohio, iowa, pennsylvania and nevada...iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post
    Well I certainly remember the same ones. So I think you're on the money.
    "I am a bird"

New Hampshire:
    July Paul 45% Clinton 43%
    May Paul 47% Clinton 43%

https://cola.unh.edu/sites/cola.unh....sgen080515.pdf

Paul has won in Iowa, New Hampshire, Colorado, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

We just need to work on Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, and Nevada to show he can get 270.

Clinton has been dropping but they have been excluding Rand from state polls and Rubio has been doing best in polls excluding Rand.
    Last edited by Okaloosa; 08-24-2015 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks to all responding. Is anybody seeing these polling numbers hold up in more recent polls?

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    Thanks to all responding. Is anybody seeing these polling numbers hold up in more recent polls?
    Right now the polling companies have blacked out Rand in general election polling and Rubio has gotten a bump primarily even though Rand almost always performed better against Hillary. This takes away from Rand and the republicans know are delusional thinking that this means Trump could even win.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post
    I think IL not Iowa, but is competitive in Iowa. Rand may be reaching back a bit. Some of the national polls this month didn't poll Rand against Hillary. He also may be highlighting that he fares better than others against her. The MSM really want to shut that narrative down. It's not up to us to prove it...let them disprove it...

Quote Originally Posted by PCKY View Post
    I think IL not Iowa, but is competitive in Iowa. Rand may be reaching back a bit. Some of the national polls this month didn't poll Rand against Hillary. He also may be highlighting that he fares better than others against her. The MSM really want to shut that narrative down. It's not up to us to prove it...let them disprove it...
    He lead in Iowa at least a few months ago, I remember because his official FB page had a graphic. I haven't seen any IL polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    He lead in Iowa at least a few months ago, I remember because his official FB page had a graphic. I haven't seen any IL polls.
    Highly possible...as much as I loathe defensive research, maybe we should see what we can see.

He did in the older polls. His numbers have been so dismal, they aren't even polling him against the Clintons anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    He did in the older polls. They are so desperate to show only dismal numbers for him, they aren't even polling him against the Clintons anymore.
    Fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.