Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: “Stop F**king Crying!” SWAT Raids Wrong Home, Holds Naked Mom at Gunpoint

“Stop F**king Crying!” SWAT Raids Wrong Home, Holds Naked Mom at Gunpoint

Worcester, MA — Marianne Diaz and her children were asleep during the pre-dawn hours of August 18 when a gang of heavily armed militarized men kicked in the door to their apartment and began terrorizing this family.

Diaz was woken up by the sound of multiple doors being kicked in. The next thing she knew, she was naked and on her knees, looking down the barrels of several AR-15 rifles.

“Stop f**king crying and take care of your f**king kids,” she quoted one officer as saying. According to Diaz, the militarized gang would keep her in this state of terror, completely nude, for ten minutes.

With her children crying at the sight of their mother being held hostage by men in black body armor, the gang proceeded to tear apart their house.

This heavily militarized invasion of an innocent family’s home was because incompetent police had raided the wrong house.

During the assault and terrorization, dispatch records show that officers called for a female officer to come to the scene. When the female officer arrived, Diaz, who was completely naked, was then patted down by the female officer and told to spread her legs to be searched.

America can be assured, however, that this sexual abuse and destruction of a family’s home was done in the best interest of public safety, and officers claim that they acted within the confines of their authority.

The only quandary here is this; cops were looking for 36-year-old Shane B. Jackson Jr., who hadn’t lived in the home since February. Diaz had no clue who Jackson was. A simple call to the electric company would have let the police know that the utilities had been switched over to Diaz’ name, months ago.

The fact that they were at the wrong house is only part of their incompetent and brutal blunder, however. These inept barbarians actually arrested Jackson 2 weeks prior to the raid!

According to the Telegram,

Ms. Diaz was disturbed when informed by a reporter that courthouse records show that Worcester police had arrested Mr. Jackson on a theft warrant two weeks ago.
    In the police log entry for the arrest – which occurred on Southgate Street on Aug. 6 – officers list Mr. Jackson’s address as 71 Sylvan St.
    That’s the same address listed for Mr. Jackson in multiple court cases open against him.

“Oh my God,” Ms. Diaz said after she learned of the arrest. “How can they say he lives in my apartment if he got arrested before they raided it?”
    Diaz resides at 17 Hillside St.

According to records, police conducted absolutely no investigation, or surveillance prior to terrorizing this innocent family.

“They should have come to ask me,” Ms. Diaz said. “I would have let them in my home, if they wanted to search.”

“Before they left, one (officer) said, “We treated you with respect,’” Diaz recalled. “They didn’t even apologize.”

Case after case we see SWAT teams kick down doors to homes, shoot dogs, throw grenades at babies, and even kill innocent people because they are at the wrong house or acting on incorrect information.

“This botched gun raid, without any doubt, is about an innocent family with two children – one disabled – who were utterly terrorized and abused as a result of the grossly reckless conduct exhibited by (police),” charged Diaz’ lawyer Hector E. Pineiro. “There was virtually no due diligence and surveillance done to ensure that they got the right people.”

This gross and deadly negligence is inflicted upon the citizenry with extreme prejudice, and unapologetically. Sadly, Diaz is now part of a long list of innocent people who’ve been needlessly terrorized by the American police state.
    Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sto...wJ0iifAIGul.99

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/08/2...residents-say/

Local Newz and video at the link...

The young woman closes out the video with the statement that she "Wants someone to be held accountable."

Well good luck with that!

Just try to find out the names of the goons that raided her home...

She might find out the name of the DA that's responsible for the goons but even then she'll not hold him accountable in his court...

Letting government employees hide just isn't right!

people just need to learn how to enjoy these incidents....relax.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    people just need to learn how to enjoy these incidents....relax.
    It does make for nice security theatre.

I sent it to matt drudge...we'll see if its conservative newsworthy.
    Last edited by presence; 08-23-2015 at 08:56 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Protocol was followed.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

the cops broke into her home and she didn't even put out?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-03-2018 at 04:39 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

The MSM version...

WORCESTER (CBS) — Marianne Diaz and her fiancé, Bryant Alequin, felt their lives were in danger when a SWAT team raided their third-floor apartment on Hillside Street with guns drawn.

Diaz says she grabbed her seven-year-old and 18-month-old girls and prayed while Worcester police officers and State Police troopers executed a search warrant.

“It was terrorizing, and the worst thing I’ve ever been through in my life. They were loud, vulgar, and disgusting in behavior,” she said.

It happened on Wednesday around 5:30 in the morning.

Alequin says he was in the bathroom getting ready for work.

“I was scared, honestly. They put me in handcuffs, they were very tight, and it was ugly,” he said.

Turns out they were not the people police were looking for.

“I just want there to be a full-on investigation, and give us an explanation as to why they did this to my family and why they terrorized us the way they did,” Diaz says.

The family’s attorney, Hector Pineiro, says his clients rights were violated.

“You can imagine 10 officers looking and pointing guns at a naked 23-year-old mother protecting her two kids. The horrific language and pointing of weapons at children cannot be justified under any circumstances,” he said.

Police have raided the apartment before, but Diaz moved in back in May with her fiancé and two children.

The person that used to live there does have a criminal record, but Diaz and her family have never been in trouble with law.

“They came into my house like that when they did not have their facts right,” Alequin said.

The DA’s office released a statement saying “The search warrant was executed based on the best intelligence at the time. He (the target) had been in the dwelling in the days before the execution of the search warrant.”

Pineiro strongly disagrees.

“It’s clear to me that the (district attorney’s) office is not going to look into what happened because he’s already giving the blessing they acted on the best intelligence, which is a complete joke,” he said.

The family has not yet decided if they will file a lawsuit.
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/08/2...residents-say/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are the officers OK?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23qyrg7.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	4502
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

During the assault and terrorization, dispatch records show that officers called for a female officer to come to the scene. When the female officer arrived, Diaz, who was completely naked, was then patted down by the female officer and told to spread her legs to be searched.
    cops were looking for 36-year-old Shane B. Jackson Jr
    Are we supposed to believe they thought the woman was hiding Mr. Jackson between her legs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Are we supposed to believe they thought the woman was hiding Mr. Jackson between her legs?
    Drugz man!

Gots to find dem drugz......

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Drugz man!

Gots to find dem drugz......
    Well the warrant should have specified what they were looking for. If they found something other than what they were looking for, is should not be admissible in court.

Well the warrant should have specified what they were looking for. If they found something other than what they were looking for, is should not be admissible in court.
    But whaddabout weaponz?

That little girl could have had any number of weaponz stuffed up inside her in the shower....

Officer safety!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    But whaddabout weaponz?

That little girl could have had any number of weaponz stuffed up inside her in the shower....

Officer safety!
    Yeah, officer safety...

Sad thing is the father in this household is left impotent in the face of the bureaucracy, hire a lawyer and hope for some cash is his only option that will permit him to raise his child and continue life on this side of the bars.

I do not consider this avenue holding anyone responsible......

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    the cops broke into her home and she didn't even put out?
    she got a free pap smear out of the deal, why is she complaining?...

But I'm just a collectivist jerk, labeling all cops as bad guys.

Telll you what, copsuckers, I'll take it all back and never "collectivize" cops again, IF you can produce for me one, single, solitary SWLOD from a "good" Worcester cop, denouncing this raid and its military assault tactics.

I'll be here, waiting.

Telll you what, copsuckers, I'll take it all back and never "collectivize" cops again, IF you can produce for me one, single, solitary SWLOD from a "good" Worcester cop, denouncing this raid and its military assault tactics.

I'll be here, waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I'll be here, waiting.
    I don't recall seeing one after Baby Bou Bou was grenaded (else it would have been spread far and wide, I'm sure.; sexualizing a mother in front of her children and terrorizing a family probably won't gain one either.

I'll be here, waiting.
    Hey, not all Nazis were bad!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

The totality of the circumstances would be considered and all they have to do is argue that it would have been found regardless.

Like in the hypothetical here, when she would be searched at the jail.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    The totality of the circumstances would be considered and all they have to do is argue that it would have been found regardless.

Like in the hypothetical here, when she would be searched at the jail.
    She wouldn't have been searched if they were looking for a man. It's not like she is going to hide him and require them to search her.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
    I don't recall seeing one after Baby Bou Bou was grenaded (else it would have been spread far and wide, I'm sure.; sexualizing a mother in front of her children and terrorizing a family probably won't gain one either.
    No, and you won't.

Why?

Because there never was one.

Usually only two things will happen:

At best, you'll get some saccharin, phony, police PR spokesperson's platitudes about how bad they feel for everybody, including the cop.

At worst, the cops will blame the victims, or call it "collateral damage", or both.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

She wouldn't have been searched if they were looking for a man. It's not like she is going to hide him and require them to search her.
    Yes, she would have been. To ensure that she didn't have any weapons.

Anyone at the property listed would have been searched. The kids were patted down, I'm sure.

And the SCOTUS has ruled that evidence found not specifically listed is still admissible in court under many circumstances.

Radley Balko details many of these SCOTUS cases in his book, Rise of the Warrior Cop.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    It does make for nice security theatre.

I sent it to matt drudge...we'll see if its conservative newsworthy.
    pics or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Are the officers OK?
    hi honey, i'm home. Only needed to kill one kid today..Whats for dinner?

He's right, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Yes, she would have been. To ensure that she didn't have any weapons.

Anyone at the property listed would have been searched. The kids were patted down, I'm sure.

And the SCOTUS has ruled that evidence found not specifically listed is still admissible in court under many circumstances.

Radley Balko details many of these SCOTUS cases in his book, Rise of the Warrior Cop.

He's right, you know.
    Just another example of how they've trampled on the 4th amendment.

It just means, they can search any house at any time without a warrant.

All they have to do is get a warrant for one house and then search a dozen using the same warrant and then claim they got the wrong house.

They can then bust all of the people who's homes they searched where they found contraband.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 08-23-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast