Thread: MSNBC story on FBI raid of Dimitri Kesari's home

MSNBC story on FBI raid of Dimitri Kesari's home

About 25-30 minutes ago, MSNBC ran a story about the raid on the home of former Ron Paul aide Dimitri Kesari. They were interviewing his family / roommates (?) about how the FBI agents were acting like rude $#@!s and they played some of the video that the house's residents captured on their smart phones. And of course they read a statement from the FBI that said they did nothing wrong. There may have been more, but that's all what I caught.

I can't find anything on the MSNBC or NBCNews websites about this story. Maybe it will pop up later or maybe they'll run it again this weekend on MSNBC.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    meh..just 'good' cops doing their job..

next.

Spoke to someone who heard that the government had full autos pointed at his kids and that they got the raid on video. Waaaay over the top for a non-violent crime.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Spoke to someone who heard that the government had full autos pointed at his kids and that they got the raid on video. Waaaay over the top for a non-violent crime.
    These days? Par for the course I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    This is to be expected when the kops are permitted to hide from the citizenry.

Maddow did the last segment of her show on this tonight. I didn't catch much of it because I can't stand her pedantic whiny voice and had it on mute. If someone else can stomach it, it will be replayed in a few hours.