Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kelli Ward beating McCain in new poll

Kelli Ward beating McCain in new poll

Anyone know this Kelly Ward? She may be just as bad as McCain, but to see McCain lose a primary to anyone would be nice.

"Arizona State Senator Kelli Ward, challenging U.S. Senator Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)43%, leads the five-term Washington insider for the first time in a poll.

Her lead stands at nine percent.

Ward was the choice of 45 percent of the registered Arizona voters polled, while McCain only garnered 36 percent."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...n-new-az-poll/
    Too bad our elected officials are not as aggressively trying to reduce the federal deficit as they are trying to strip us of our constitutional rights.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She's good.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

cant wait, i'd vote for a vasectomy completed with a fork before i'd vote for McCain.

Great news!

She wants to defend the Fourth Amendment...

In January 2014, Sen. Ward introduced the*Arizona Fourth Amendment Protection Act, which would "ban the state from engaging in activities which help the NSA carry out their warrantless data-collection programs, or even make use of the information on a local level.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Here's her website:

https://kelliward.com/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Ward was the choice of 45 percent of the registered Arizona voters polled, while McCain only garnered 36 percent."
    It appears as if 36% of polled Arizona residents need to have their O2 regulators turned up and the volume of Matlock on the tv turned down.

Kelli Ward is great.

Especially on the Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment as well as various other issues that usually don't get as much attention outside of the liberty circle.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She must be a wacko bird.

I will personally carry her on my back to Washington.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I will personally carry her on my back to Washington.
    That's the spirit!

This has the potential for a great win.

Ward was the choice of 45 percent of the registered Arizona voters polled, while McCain only garnered 36 percent. 1,271 of the more than 1,400 voters polled say they intend to vote in the 2016 primary election. Approximately one fifth remained undecided at this early stage of the race.
    Only 1400 polled, so hardly a huge indicator, not to mention McCain's name recognition and how he's stamped down on detractors in the state party, so mixed news at best.

Well, it would be nice to have someone without an extremely grating voice like McShame in the local news all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

In January 2014, Sen. Ward introduced the Arizona Fourth Amendment Protection Act, which would "ban the state from engaging in activities which help the NSA carry out their warrantless data-collection programs, or even make use of the information on a local level."
    So she's against warrantless spying. Check.

In 2014, she was the sole vote in the entire Arizona State Legislature against funding for the Department of Child Safety. Ward told radio station KNTR that she voted against the funding because there were "no benchmarks or expectations of the new department, just hundreds of millions of dollars being allocated with no accountability."
    So she's against heavy and unnecessary government spending. Another check.

WARD FOR SENATE 2016!
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

We go through this every cycle, and McCain and his Mafia always pull it out. McCain's biggest campaign donations come from the Drug Cartels.. He is the real teflon candidate. He's not even worried.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    We go through this every cycle, and McCain and his Mafia always pull it out. McCain's biggest campaign donations come from the Drug Cartels.. He is the real teflon candidate. He's not even worried.
    Eric Cantor wasn't worried either...

Sounds like your standard run of the mill Republican to me. No mention of foreign policy. That issue page could have been one of the thousands I have read from republicans over the years.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Sounds like your standard run of the mill Republican to me. No mention of foreign policy. That issue page could have been one of the thousands I have read from republicans over the years.
    From sponsoring legislation to remove traffic cameras in AZ, to co-cosponsoring legislation to allow gold and silver to be considered legal tender (thus nullifying the tax code), to sponsoring legislation limiting the ability of the NSA... she is not the run of the mill Republican.

Perhaps Gage has video of her speaking at the YAL AZ state convention?

I think it was barring those who violated the 2nd Amendment from ever holding office again that put her on my radar. You didn't see the threads on it?

Arizona legislator wants to outlaw federal gun laws

It appears the Arizona Legislature may be preparing to go to war with the federal government.

Again, that is.

The Senate Federalism, Mandates and Fiscal Responsibility Committee will hear a bill at 9 a.m. on Tuesday to outlaw enforcement of federal gun laws in Arizona.

Specifically, it would declare "invalid and void" any gun law or regulation that violates the Second Amendment.

Of course, if the courts declare that a law or regulation violates the Second Amendment, it's already "invalid and void" -- not only in Arizona but across the nation.

But this is the Arizona Legislature, where logic long ago went AWOL.

Besides, we haven't had a good (read: expensive) court fight with the feds in what ... weeks?

That could be about to change.

Sen. Kelli Ward, R-Lake Havasu City, has long been on the front lines in Arizona's grand and glorious battle against federal tyranny. (Except, I'm going to guess, when federal tyranny suits us. See: federal law outlawing recreational use of marijuana.)

Two years ago, she tried to outlaw all federal gun laws in Arizona, making it a felony for any federal employee, judge and even jurors to enforce those laws in Arizona. Under that bill, federally licensed firearms dealers would have been barred from undertaking such nefarious activities as conducting criminal-background checks on people who buy AR-15s and such.

Last year, she took aim at the National Security Agency, hoping to bar the state and local governments from assisting the spy agency unless ordered to do so by the courts.

Now comes, Senate Bill 1330, declaring that no longer will the sovereign state of Arizona be bound by the long and exceedingly oppressive arm of the federal government. At least, not when it comes to the Second Amendment.

"All federal acts, laws, orders, rules and regulations that are in violation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution, that are unauthorized by the Constitution and that violate the second amendment's true meaning and intent as given by the founders and ratifiers of the United States Constitution are invalid and void in this state," her bill says.

Ward didn't immediately return a call to explain who would decide which laws "violate the second amendment's true meaning and intent as given by the founders and ratifiers" of the Constitution. My guess is, she means the Arizona Legislature.

Her bill also doesn't explain which federal acts, laws, orders, rules and regulations she's particularly finds unconstitutional. My guess is, she means all of them.

Ward's bill would bar state and local governments from enforcing any federal firearms law "that relates to a personal firearm, firearm accessory or ammunition within the limits of this state."

It also would be illegal for any employee of state or local government or any company that provides government services to provide assistance "in any form" to federal officers seeking to enforce said federal firearms laws. Do so and you would not only lose your job, you'd be really, really, really sorry.

"Any agent or employee of this state or any political subdivision of this state who knowingly violates this section is deemed to have resigned any commission from this state that the person may possess, the person's office is deemed vacant and the person is forever after ineligible to hold any office of trust, honor or emolument under the laws of this state."

Goodness.

hxxp://www.azcentral.com/story/laurieroberts/2015/02/09/kelli-ward-gun-laws-arizona/23143417/
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 09-06-2015 at 01:40 AM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Jan2017

State Senator Ward is a physician as well - AZ GOP Senate primary in July ?

If I lived in Arizona I would vote for a cockroach over McCain.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    This cycle is not like other cycles. McCain would be vulnerable in any event, but he's going to be on the same ballot as Trump, and he'll be facing a wave of anti-establishment sentiment unlike anything he's faced before. He is going down. And that he's going to have his career ended by a Ron Paul loving wacko bird will be sweet justice indeed.

may be just as bad as McCain,
    Doubts,,
    It would be hard to compete on the evil level.

anyone that is not a rubber stamp would be an improvement
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Doubts,,

Yup. Really hard to imagine much worse.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do believe Kelli is for the most part a liberty candidate because I know a very senior liberty activist supporting her behind the scenes from the very beginning.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

This new article says Ward is down 41-1?

http://kjzz.org/content/221242/new-p...te-nod-arizona
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Doubts,,

McCain is worse than a rubber stamp. If he just went along with Obama that would be bad enough. But he and Lindsey Graham are the last great voices for the "Let's fund terrorism to fight terrorism" crowd. Seriously both of them belong as inmates in Gitmo for giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States. Never forget that their FSA buddies handed over an American journalist to be beheaded by ISIS.

http://conservativetribune.com/beheaded-journalist/
    http://www.ibtimes.com/james-foley-a...zOxIJZ.twitter
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Hmmm interesting candidate. So far she has my approval.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    McCain is worse than a rubber stamp. If he just went along with Obama that would be bad enough. But he and Lindsey Graham are the last great voices for the "Let's fund terrorism to fight terrorism" crowd. Seriously both of them belong as inmates in Gitmo for giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States. Never forget that their FSA buddies handed over an American journalist to be beheaded by ISIS.

http://conservativetribune.com/beheaded-journalist/
    http://www.ibtimes.com/james-foley-a...zOxIJZ.twitter
    You forgot about Tom Cotton, who ironically many people here supported over the Democrat.

I wish we could just kick McCain and Graham out and it'd be done, but now they got a young star in there.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    You forgot about Tom Cotton, who ironically many people here supported over the Democrat.

I wish we could just kick McCain and Graham out and it'd be done, but now they got a young star in there.
    Don't forget about Waterboy and Kelly Ayotte.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast