Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump rally on Fox/CNN, attacks US defending Korea, Japan, Germany

Trump appeals to emotion. I have said this over and over again. Most Americans vote based on emotion and that includes men too. We either acknowledge that and play to it, or we lose.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I don't know for sure, of course. But, they are doing this for a reason. Could be a lot of things, but one thing is for sure. They don't want to give the other Republican candidates air time right now. This is largely the reason Rand has been shut down and he doesn't have Trump money to do it without the media. Of course, Trump hasn't had to do that. Almost every single media, admitted progressives and neocon alike, have been giving him copious amounts of free air time. Imagine where Rand might be if he was given even 1/3 that amount of time.
    Two reasons:

(1) Big ratings
    (2) the liberal networks want to hang him around the neck of the GOP...but this could spectacularly backfire.

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    When you say that, do you mean the illegal Hispanic vote? Web search: trump leads among Hispanics

As for women ...

Master salesman. All he needed was the customer to agree to make an appointment, and he's not leaving without a deal.

Let's face it, the average voter is more than stupid enough to be completely infatuated by a salesman with this level of skill. He ate Rand's lunch and is grinning as he's pooping it out the other end.

Citing Trump as their role model, 2 white guys in Boston beat homeless Latino man nearly to death

https://boingboing.net/2015/08/20/ci...-role-mod.html

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Two reasons:

(1) Big ratings
    (2) the liberal networks want to hang him around the neck of the GOP...but this could spectacularly backfire.
    It's partly that for sure. But, I wonder if it is all of it.

Do you think the lefties believe that Hillary would beat trump? She may have before, but I seriously doubt it now with all of the news coverage of her little email problem. Which the media has been going out of their way to cover. Makes me believe the articles I read that said Obama and Valerie Jarrett are outing Hillary.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Regardless it is good to see something I never thought I would see again and doing well at it in the polls; a candidate running on a similar platform as Pat Buchanan.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Regardless it is good to see something I never thought I would see again and doing well at it in the polls; a candidate running on a similar platform as Pat Buchanan.
    It's like he went through Ron and Pat's books & decided to cobble a platform together from them. But you have to remember that he was a reform party candidate for quite some time.

Do you think the lefties believe that Hillary would beat trump? She may have before, but I seriously doubt it now with all of the news coverage of her little email problem. Which the media has been going out of their way to cover. Makes me believe the articles I read that said Obama and Valerie Jarrett are outing Hillary.
    The last thing Hillary wants to see is a sarcastic, wise-ass Trump making her look like a buffoon on National TV. At least with Bush, there are certain parameters that you can expect.

Heil Trump! America will be great again as he bombs nations, takes their oil and eliminates all immigrants! Heil Trump for he is wise and protects the Motherland. Other cultures are a cancer and must be eradicated. He will bring the jobs back for he is great! Heil Trump!

Trump/Goebbels 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLibertyPursuit View Post
    Heil Trump! America will be great again as he bombs nations, takes their oil and eliminates all immigrants! Heil Trump for he is wise and protects the Motherland. Other cultures are a cancer and must be eradicated. He will bring the jobs back for he is great! Heil Trump!

Trump/Goebbels 2016
    There is nothing wrong with caring about America and Americans first. All Americans used to believe that. Sad that so many have been convinced now that is somehow a bad thing. It isn't.
    ================

There is nothing wrong with caring about America and Americans first. All Americans used to believe that. Sad that so many have been convinced now that is somehow a bad thing. It isn't.

I care about America by caring about the Constitution and first for most the Bill of Rights. I care about America by action. I care about my country by having some who has advocated for our rights. What have you done? What has the Fuhrer Trump have done? Has he gone into impoverished areas? Has he built homes or created jobs for Americans that are impoverished? Has Trump not give over 1,000 work visas to immigrants instead of Americans? Has Trump ever used politicians and abused the Constitution to seek for his own gain? Is that who you want to show how America cares? Did you ever contact your Senator/House Representative to back legislation that Paul pushed? What are Trump's solutions? A megaphone and a comb? A wise person told me once you judge a man by his character/integrity. If you have nothing in this world but a good name then you have everything but if you have everything and no name then you loose everything in the end. Trump wants boots! How can you justify boots on the ground if the VA cannot take care of the injured from recent battle? How can you put boots on the ground if you do not go through Congress by passively dictating military as though they are political pawns? How is this showing that Trump loves America? The man flip flops more than pancakes at I HOP. Healthcare to be universal is his idea if you cut through the noise. Yup a XXXXL glove can cover anyone but it will not be effective, ultimately it will lead to cost pressures through waste and higher taxes! How is this showing that Trump loves America? This is the man you are advocating for! Wake up!!!!! Ron Paul is screaming the alarms and some of it is falling on deaf ears! The same supporters that heeded every word of Dr. Ron Paul is now being neglected like he does not exist anymore or his movement for liberty means nothing. Trump is no friend nor is he Batman. This is not you this is to all who need a wake up. Like I have said I will not let Trump destroy this movement! I am done with being passive and I have brought an extra large comb to tame bad hairdos along empty rhetoric!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    America 2.0 Give non-americans everything you lived and worked for or you're racist.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    America 2.0 Give non-americans everything you lived and worked for or you're racist.
    America 2.0 where the Constitution and Bill of Rights do not exisit! Combing the Constitution and Bill of Rights away, Trump 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    and then you're a racist anyway, now hand over your daughters

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Ultimately, Ron Paul is a political philosopher (of the highest quality), but not a politician. A teacher more than a leader of men.

To be a leader of men, one has to tap into hearts, not minds. Perhaps this is the fatal flaw of the human race. But it is a fact of life that must be contended with.

Rand is falling into a dead zone where he is neither the educator his father was nor enough of a demagogue to stir passions in great numbers.
    Ron tapped into plenty of hearts. It's why he was able to garner support from anti-war leftists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Xchange View Post
    When he said his number 2 favorite book was the Bible, I almost lost my $#@!
    WOW-----The crowd loved it

He bold faced lied and they loved it
    You weren't paying attention. He said the Bible was his favorite book. Trump gave basically the same speech he did last Friday in New Hampshire, and twice in Michigan the week before that. A lot of people in the crowd tonight had seen those speeches and knew where he was going and went along with it. It goes like this:

- Someone holds up a copy "The Art of the Deal" by Donald J. Trump.
    - Trump has the book passed to the podium so he can sign.
    - Trump: "The Art of the Deal! This is my second-favorite book. Do you know what my favorite book is?"
    - Various crowd members: "The Bible!" "Bible!" "The Bible!"
    - Trump: "That's right. The Bible! Nothing beats the Bible. Art of the Deal is pretty good though."

It's a call-and-response routine now after just a couple of weeks. The crowd knows it a show and they're playing along with it so they can participate and be a part of the show. It's like wrestling that way.

If this is the average GOP voter, I'm out
    Out of what, the GOP? Does that mean you won't be voting for Rand Paul in the GOP primary?

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    plus going to stadiums on Friday nights is a southern tradition. Alabama was a smart choice.
    Well that was a matter of the football stadium being the only venue to hold the rally. It's also probably the last Friday before high school football starts up, true. But Trump gave the same speech last Friday in New Hampshire. Same play, easier to get prime time on cable news on a Friday. He did the same speech twice midweek in michigan the week beofre that, but the networks didn't stick with it as long because they already had reports and interview guests (beyond the usual gaggle of their talking heads) scheduled for their "big" prime time shows.

I don't get it, with all this media attention, why they have never asked him why he doesn't run for the Democrat party nomination ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    The crowd is really in to it.

He laid in to China and Saudi Arabia.

http://crowdsforrent.com/

Unemployed people are paid to attend these rallies. Same for Bernie and others the media is pushing. Big psyop. Same with most of his online support....astroturf from paid shills.

We also provide manpower for protests, rallys, campaigns, ballot measures or any other event that requires a large group of people supporting a specific cause.
    This is a special package for any campaign whether it is for a local city council race or a state level legislator trying to get elected, this is a package that can have a large crowd show up at a location of the campaigns choice. We can provide the manpower to give any campaign an edge by sending supporters with signs (coordinated with the campaign organizer) to support or oppose any cause. These crowds not only can show up to cheer and protest but can also provide canvassing or phone banking services as well. We are available to support elections at all levels from neighborhood and school campaigns to federal level elections. We can be valuable for ballot measures as well.
    It's sad what people have reduced themselves to.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-22-2015 at 04:17 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I don't get it, with all this media attention, why they have never asked him why he doesn't run for the Democrat party nomination ?
    Trump would not draw support in a Democratic primary. he needs an issue-this time immigration-where he is in sync with the base, and makes him different from the other leaders.

Did it not occur to you that he is just telling you what you want to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLibertyPursuit View Post

Trump/Goebbels 2016
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Did it not occur to you that he is just telling you what you want to hear?
    All Trump is doing is taking what he wrote in The Art Of The Deal and applying it to a presidential campaign. And people are so stupid they're falling for it!

Oh, for God's sake.

Oh, sure, let's nominate the $#@! who polls the absolute worst against the Democrats because the media is telling us Hillary is inevitable, and this gives us hope that he won't get his plump rump thumped by them in the general election. And let's do it on the website of the candidate who polls best against any and all Democrats.

Because, you know, we couldn't possibly be committing ourselves to running the clown Trump against, say, O'Malley or Sanders and getting our asses handed to us in an election the GOP shouldn't be able to lose. After all, everyone says Clinton is inevitable. Just like they did back in 2008, when some upstart named Obama couldn't possibly deny her the nomination--until he did.

Neg rep for spreading Fox$#@! and encouraging the Republicans to lose again. Because you've done worse to posters on this forum for far less.

Trump appeals to emotion. I have said this over and over again. Most Americans vote based on emotion and that includes men too. We either acknowledge that and play to it, or we lose.
    So your solution is to try to out-xenophobe Trump? If you can't lick the guy who can't win the general election, have the guy who can win the general election say things that will cause him to lose the general election?

How about we get people mad that our grandfathers fought and died for our freedom, and now we're giving it away? How about we make people mad that we can fix the economy, but we may not fix the economy because the federal government is making the operation of a small business impossible? Why don't we get people mad that this is trashing our economy to the point where we're having fight for our jobs tooth and nail for the first time since the Great Depression, and that's the only reason immigration has become a big enough issue for Trump and his ilk to exploit?

Since when do you intimate that we cannot wrest control of the narrative away from the propagandists? You've seen us do it before.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-22-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

wtf is this???

seriously guys?

trump is a great salesman and thats all he is. he is clueless on leading this country, clueless on policy and clueless on freedom/liberty. i absolutely cannot believe some of you are falling for his bull$#@!. makes me want to throw up and then eat it.

if you are not going to support rand, then why the hell are you here, and why the hell are you picking this lying piece of $#@! trump? theres still a few good ones left. carson...cruz....they aint perfect, but at least they are better than donald duck.

is it not so obvious that the msm is steering the boat? are they going to cover rands rally for 2 hrs? any of the rest as well??

come on people!!!

There is no way Trump keeps this momentum going...NO WAY! He will be done or start fading by the end of September. He's a non philosophical empty suit.

Next front runner please stand up, please stand up.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123