Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump rally on Fox/CNN, attacks US defending Korea, Japan, Germany

Trump rally on Fox/CNN, attacks US defending Korea, Japan, Germany

Sessions endorsed him

now he is attacking US bases in other countries.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The crowd is really in to it.

He laid in to China and Saudi Arabia.

Free trade - Jeb will cave when his donors call.
    Jeb as President, they will be pouring across the border.
    Political media is less popular than congress, they are very dishonest.
    Get rid of artificial barriers to allow insurance companies to complete across state lines.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-21-2015 at 07:14 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I've never seen such ridiculousness in all my life.

Is this the OFFICIAL Trump rally thread?

2 hours of free media time.

now he is hitting insurance companies and Obamacare.

most of what he says has been said before by Ron, by Rand, by others. but the crowd loves it.

Trump is like Bernie Sanders. All he does is talk about all these problems, and offers no solutions/wrong solutions.

Amazing. Never seen an entire candidates speech of such duration broadcast live -- except the last time Trump spoke. Observers of politics and campaigns know that this is not normal. This is extraordinary. So everyone will have their own ideas as to what this means, and what's going on, but no body can deny that it is going on. It's happening -- whatever it is.

The crowd's enthusiasm never waned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Is this the OFFICIAL Trump rally thread?
    No. This is the overflow.

If you were wondering how Hitler got into power, you're watching it.

A calcified, nonresponsive alleged representative system thoroughly corrupted by special interests and wantonly destructive to the people inevitably results in this phenomenon.

Who here is going to argue that we should be defending Korea, Japan, and Germany? Who here is going to argue that NAFTA is a good deal for the US? These are ridiculously slam-dunk policies, yet no one in the political system, left or right, is offering them.

Jeb is sending counter campaign to Alabama voters, that Trump is for pro choice. Anyone who can deploy against Bush, remind the electorate Bush's Grandfather, Prescott Bush was a creator of Planned Parenthood in the 1946'ish area. In-fact, Prescott Bush was Treasurer of Planned Parenthood. So the Bush wealth came from money laundering for the Nazi's, and the destruction of the black race (Sanger), by Planned Parenthood.

I'm not a Trump fan, although I would vote for him before Bush or Clinton, any day.... truth needs to get out there about Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Trump is like Bernie Sanders. All he does is talk about all these problems, and offers no solutions/wrong solutions.
    Bernie Sanders rallies don't get free air time on Fox. how much is 2 hours FNC primetime worth?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Pretty good all around performance. Trump is far superior to any mainstream politician in identifying the globalist takeover by corporate interests. Though let's be serious here. The jobs are never coming back. For one, no jobs will come back until there is (a) a massive deregulation push and (b) residual labor costs inevitably normalize in the third world and China. By that time, automation will have eradicated most jobs. But of course, he can't tell the people this.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-21-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post

A calcified, nonresponsive alleged representative system thoroughly corrupted by special interests and wantonly destructive to the people inevitably results in this phenomenon.

Who here is going to argue that we should be defending Korea, Japan, and Germany? Who here is going to argue that NAFTA is a good deal for the US? These are ridiculously slam-dunk policies, yet no one in the political system, left or right, is offering them.
    Ron proposed closing bases abroad and ending Nafta long ago. if only Rand had tapped into it.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post

Hitler's slogan was Make Germany Great Again, and Hitler was the first candidate in the world to fly from city to city

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Pretty good all around performance. Trump is far superior to any mainstream politician in identifying the globalist takeover by corporate interests. Though let's be serious here. The jobs are never coming back. For one, no jobs will come back until there is (a) a massive deregulation push and (b) residual labor costs inevitably normalize in the third world and China. By that time, automation will have eradicated most jobs. But of course, he can't tell the people this.
    I hate to be Debbie Downer, and my negative rep will probably be sky high tomorrow morning; but I believe Rand has quit the race. I don't think Rand want's it, I don't think he cares. He chose to do eye surgery in Haiti rather than attend Iowa events, which I love and don't fault him at all.

At some point we have to come to terms with the fact that Rand is not taking the ball over the goal line (his choice, not ours). So, if these facts are true; who will the libertarian leaning constituents flock too? I have no clue.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I left MSNBC - Maddow on after this and it has been all Rand Paul's KY race, his competition and indictments. Now she keeps teasing before two breaks about Rand quitting the Presidential race this weekend.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    Amazing. Never seen an entire candidates speech of such duration broadcast live -- except the last time Trump spoke. Observers of politics and campaigns know that this is not normal. This is extraordinary. So everyone will have their own ideas as to what this means, and what's going on, but no body can deny that it is going on. It's happening -- whatever it is.

Please leave and join another forum.

Thanks.

bolded for irony

People over reacting to Trump posters maybe in for a rude awakening this weekend if Maddow is right. According to her Rand needs 2/3rd vote tomorrow and if he does not get it will likely be dropping out the Presidential race this weekend. A choice she claims between keeping his Senate seat which is jeopardy and a long shot Presidential race.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    People over reacting to Trump posters maybe in for a rude awakening this weekend if Maddow is right. According to her Rand needs 2/3rd vote tomorrow and if he does not get it will likely be dropping out the Presidential race this weekend. A choice she claims between keeping his Senate seat which is jeopardy and a long shot Presidential race.
    Trapservatives are in for a rude awakening when...

Last edited by nikcers; 08-21-2015 at 08:05 PM.

Trump is clever to do these on Friday nights since most of the cable news networks have guest hosts, clip shows and documentaries Friday nights as the "big stars" get another day off. Thus a Trump rally is a cheap alternative that gets better numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Trump is clever to do these on Friday nights since most of the cable news networks have guest hosts, clip shows and documentaries Friday nights as the "big stars" get another day off. Thus a Trump rally is a cheap alternative that gets better numbers.
    plus going to stadiums on Friday nights is a southern tradition. Alabama was a smart choice.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I take no pleasure posting that. In the Republican conference call the other night Rand put his chances of winning the Presidential race at 1 in 10. I can't find anything on his chances of winning the 2/3rd's needed tomorrow. Just saying it would not be wise to drive people away.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post

In all honesty, that is something that should concern you. Why is it do you think they are doing this?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I posted basically the same thing on another thread. Rand doesn't want this, his heart isn't in it. He chose Haiti over Iowa (admirable), so let him off the hook. He knows he won't win Presidential... he shouldn't have run to begin with. I have posted that numerous times on other threads.

Leave Rand alone.. he wants to quit, he will quit. Our focus now should be, "Who will the libertarian leaning throw their support behind?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I posted basically the same thing on another thread. Rand doesn't want this, his heart isn't in it. He chose Haiti over Iowa (admirable), so let him off the hook. He knows he won't win Presidential... he shouldn't have run to begin with. I have posted that numerous times on other threads.

Leave Rand alone.. he wants to quit, he will quit. Our focus now should be, "Who will the libertarian leaning throw their support behind?"
    LOL, you guys are awesome supporters. He put his chances at winning the senate race as 1 in 10 too. Right now is way too early to give up to candidates like deez nuts.

I take no pleasure posting that. In the Republican conference call the other night Rand put his chances of winning the Presidential race at 1 in 10. I can't find anything on his chances of winning the 2/3rd's needed tomorrow. Just saying it would not be wise to drive people away.
    Says the guy who thinks Rachel Maddow is right.

100%---It's says alot that people are falling for it......Jesus H Christ
    He cannot win without the Hispanic vote or Women vote, he has neither

I don't know. They started leaving in mass levels after NAFTA, CAFTA, et al. There was also some additional laws, weren't there, that gave them bennies if they did? And we tax the hell out of them to repatriate their money. Also, does that law still exist after the Enron deal that had something to do with making the CEOs personally responsible for anything and everything anyone in their company did illegally? Because that damn sure would cause them to leave too.

So, I think it was far more than just the ridiculous amount of regulation on companies here.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast