Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spread the word: New Grassroots Rand Paul Project: @RandPaulDigital

//
    Last edited by orenbus; 09-14-2015 at 08:52 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oren, is it possible to send some people and a booth to some Rand Paul events and fundraise a little there as well?
    Last edited by orenbus; 09-14-2015 at 08:53 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    Oren, is it possible to send some people and a booth to some Rand Paul events and fundraise a little there as well?
    Great idea, but if you are talking events where the campaign is paying for the venue probably not, if you are talking some other event maybe. Right now the average donation being made is around $80 each, in order to get fully funded all it would take is 100 people to donate $100 and it would be very close to 100%.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Anyone on Facebook that has some time to help get the word out about the project please PM me.

14 days left. If anyone can help spread the word and ask supporters to become backers would appreciate it. Remember the way Kickstarter works if the target isn't met no funds are transferred and we can't move forward unfortunately, please help.
    Last edited by orenbus; 09-03-2015 at 03:25 PM.

I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Bump, clocks ticking down.

Also please check out this link, last day is tomorrow.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Day&p=5980953

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Bump
    This was undoubtedly answered in an earlier post, but just for fun, how does RPD empower us, in just a couple sentences?

With the way things are this cycle with so many candidates, debates having been pushed back, etc, I think a project like this will probably need to wait until the election season matures a bit more around late October, early November in order to get more funding and energy. Eight years is a long time for people to have been plugged into the movement, and I'm afraid many will have to be reenergized by Rand and a ticking down of time over the next couple months to get them involved again.
    Last edited by RabbitMan; 09-08-2015 at 12:09 PM.
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    This was undoubtedly answered in an earlier post, but just for fun, how does RPD empower us, in just a couple sentences?
    Here is a basic description, if you need more info check out the KS page or let me know if you have any questions:

The Rand Paul Digital project is a true grassroots initiative designed to empower activism and inspire supporters of Rand Paul's 2016 run for President. Building upon experience, we will provide the grassroots with a high level of digital products through smart, focused initiatives. The services provided will bolster the official campaign in ways that RAND2016 insiders may not have the available resources, personnel, or personal touch to accomplish. Grassroots volunteers can accomplish great things when we work together. This project will specifically include development of websites and applications to promote events online (such as moneybombs), and also provide: early state outreach through web technology based solutions, statistical graphs, and a unique video service. The digital team will work in conjunction with activists at the various Rand Paul Facebook groups, RandPaulForums, and other grassroots communities supporting Rand Paul's 2016 Presidential bid.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    With the way things are this cycle with so many candidates, debates having been pushed back, etc, I think a project like this will probably need to wait until the election season matures a bit more around late October, early November in order to get more funding and energy. Eight years is a long time for people to have been plugged into the movement, and I'm afraid many will have to be reenergized by Rand and a ticking down of time over the next couple months to get them involved again.
    The problem with waiting too long is that it takes time to create applications and services, although it may seem like it things do not happen overnight, in some cases what we are describing takes weeks (months?) of devoted time. We tried doing this before in May and I thought this would be the ideal time to get funding. Now in September I think now it may be starting to get late, we are literally talking about three and a half months before the first Caucus and Primary and I would say the critical point. Some might think, "oh three months? that's plenty of time", trust me it's not when you consider what needs to get done in that time frame, and it goes by faster than you think. There isn't a lot of time left.
    Last edited by orenbus; 09-09-2015 at 04:34 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

We need to blitz this. 3 days left. We need to either score a few very generous donors, or dramatically increase our reach to secure many more small donations. Does anyone have a very large social media reach? Big liberty email list? Is anybody willing to drop $500, $1000 to help this get funded? Time to step up. Are the RPF Admins allowed to send email to registered forum users?
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This really needs to be funded. Maybe we can poach some momentum from a good debate and MB.

Quote Originally Posted by adam220891 View Post
    This really needs to be funded. Maybe we can poach some momentum from a good debate and MB.
    That is when this project ends on Kickstarter... last day to donate...
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I raised my share from 15 to 25$
    I'm a bit of a statistical junkie. I like to analyze or sum up polling or voting data. That doesn't mean that I believe all the pollmakers - I simply dont know most of the time if they counterfeit their data because of an agenda or not. It's just the only data I have to work with.
    And I love the message of liberty!

Thanks to those of you who have helped get the word out and made a pledge to the Rand Paul Digital project Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-and-apps-proj

We are at 28% with 44 hours to go. Kickstarter predicts if we can reach 30% there is a really good chance the project will be fully funded as many people will wait until it reaches 30% to decide.

Also not going to say who exactly (because not sure if it would breach confidentiality) but a member of Ron's immediate family just pledged $100.

Thanks again everyone for your continued support in these important efforts.
    Last edited by orenbus; 09-16-2015 at 12:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12