Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spread the word: New Grassroots Rand Paul Project: @RandPaulDigital

Arrow Spread the word: New Grassroots Rand Paul Project: @RandPaulDigital

8 DAYS LEFT!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    14 days left. If anyone can help spread the word and ask supporters to become backers would appreciate it. Remember the way Kickstarter works if the target isn't met no funds are transferred and we can't move forward unfortunately, please help.
    moneybomb promotion, early state outreach, infographics, and video services

We need your help!!

www.randpauldigital.com/kickstarter

https://twitter.com/RandPaulDigital

Last edited by orenbus; 09-09-2015 at 08:53 AM.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I support this ad. Lets get up off our butts and make it happen.

Thanks all! If this gets funded orenbus can focus on Rand promotion full time - and there's much to do. This is a trusted leader of our community with a track record of quality projects and quality decisions. I pledged!
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

I finally pledged yesterday - $55 - will try to do another round before the deadline.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    Thanks all! If this gets funded orenbus can focus on Rand promotion full time - and there's much to do. This is a trusted leader of our community with a track record of quality projects and quality decisions. I pledged!
    Yes, by giving money to this project you will be helping to raise many times that amount for Rand. You'll be getting a big bang for your buck.

And whether you're able to donate with dollars or not, you can donate some time. Just a few minutes a day of sharing can go a long way.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    moneybomb promotion, early state outreach, infographics, and video services

We need your help.

www.randpauldigital.com/kickstarter
    +Rep (You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nayjevin again.)

You are awesome!

Sidenote: FYI, someone that works for Real Clear Politics just made a pledge, thanks for helping get the word out!

Quote Originally Posted by garyallen59 View Post
    Pledged
    +Rep! Thanks so much for your continued support, together we can do this!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I finally pledged yesterday - $55 - will try to do another round before the deadline.
    +Rep! Thanks Danno, you the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post
    Yes, by giving money to this project you will be helping to raise many times that amount for Rand. You'll be getting a big bang for your buck.

And whether you're able to donate with dollars or not, you can donate some time. Just a few minutes a day of sharing can go a long way.
    Truth! +Rep (You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jackie Moon again.)
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-23-2015 at 11:47 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Well that is cool. Are you able to track it in more details? Example from what tweet or at what time pledge came?

I am details freak.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Well that is cool. Are you able to track it in more details? Example from what tweet or at what time pledge came?

I am details freak.
    It's possible with some setup, but putting it all together through kickstarter and google analytics is a job (time sink) in itself.
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-24-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Very interesting, will keep promoting on social media. It's encouraging to see that has an effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I pledged $55, posted to Facebook, and posted to Reddit. I plan on sending a PM to numerous Redditors who have written favorable comments/posts about Rand.

I'm seeing the funding at about $2000 with another $11500 to go in 24 days, and I'm getting a little bit worried we're not on track to make the target by the deadline. Do you have any suggestions for how to more effectively reach out?

BTW, click the Reddit link above and upvote/comment to help increase the visibility of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideHeldInLiberty View Post
    I pledged $55, posted to Facebook, and posted to Reddit. I plan on sending a PM to numerous Redditors who have written favorable comments/posts about Rand.

I'm seeing the funding at about $2000 with another $11500 to go in 24 days, and I'm getting a little bit worried we're not on track to make the target by the deadline. Do you have any suggestions for how to more effectively reach out?

BTW, click the Reddit link above and upvote/comment to help increase the visibility of the post.
    I think everyone is waiting to see how fundraising goes at the same time

I also saw one comment that someone is waiting for Friday to donate.

What you're doing is great! I think early is the time to ask for tweets and posts and links on websites and email blasts, midterm I will appeal to fencesitters, later on directly appeal to previous and potential donors.

+Rep and Welcome!

Here are a few assets in case anyone want's to use them for promotion:

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-24-2015 at 09:39 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Great job. +Rep. Thank you for posting to reddit.

A couple of the comments are... meh, but there are far more people that lurk that might be interested.

Anyone that has already backed the project please post a comment:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-proj/comments

Bump, haven't pledged but will do so before the deadline.

Anyone that has already backed the project please post a comment:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-proj/comments
    Done (& a tweet)

Onward!
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    Done (& a tweet)

Onward!
    awwwwwwww yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa boyyyyy

Has this been submitted to Purple Pac for the 10,000 reward?

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    We actually did look into the contest when it was first announced, but it didn't seem a match for the type of work the project's goal would be, an independent grassroots effort supporting moneybombs for the campaign, use of 3rd party data for app dev, coordination, etc. I believe they also want the work to be completed as part of the submission, and the reward is split to five different entries.
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-27-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Event for the project on facebook is almost at 100 "going" with 800 invited.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/597233360419604/

Was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for engaging poll questions that would be related to the project, to engage more people and spark interest in sharing the project event with others?

So far have asked "what project do you want us to work on first?" and "Should there be a Fifth of November MB this Year?"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Event for the project on facebook is almost at 100 "going" with 800 invited.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/597233360419604/

Was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for engaging poll questions that would be related to the project, to engage more people and spark interest in sharing the project event with others?

So far have asked "what project do you want us to work on first?" and "Should there be a Fifth of November MB this Year?"
    I guess "going" doesnt mean donating to Kickstarter campaign....

P.s.

Engage in conversation with those who comment on your posts. That way you show up on their walls and have greater exposure...and they are more likely to donate.

If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

15 bucks from Germany on their way
    I'm a bit of a statistical junkie. I like to analyze or sum up polling or voting data. That doesn't mean that I believe all the pollmakers - I simply dont know most of the time if they counterfeit their data because of an agenda or not. It's just the only data I have to work with.
    And I love the message of liberty!

I finally got around to sending out the PMs to 90 redditors who have written favorable comments/post about Rand. If even a third of them donate I'll be happy. The message I sent was:

Hi,

I’m sending this message because you have a number of comments in Reddit that support Rand Paul, and I thought you might be interested in helping out a grassroots group that also supports Rand Paul.

The group that I am talking about is Rand Paul Digital. They are a true grassroots group taking the initiative to design applications, websites, and digital media that will be used by Rand Paul activists and supporters (like you) to rally behind Rand Paul's 2016 run for President.

To get a glimpse of what the group does, take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_yZiNr72_c

I’m asking you to pledge some money to support the Rand Paul Digital project. Jack, the leader of Rand Paul Digital, organized 2 moneybombs (brief but rapid fundraisers) that raised over $3,000,000 for the Ron Paul campaign in 2012. If you want any donation now to be multiplied into millions later, this is the project to back.

If you’re interested, please read the official KickStarter page at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...proj?ref=email

Or the Rand Paul Digital website at: http://www.randpauldigital.com/

Note that when you pledge your money to the KickStarter, your money is only donated if the funding goal of $13,500 is met by September 17th.
    If you can’t donate money but still want to support the project, spread the word of this project. It’s OK if you copy and reuse my message here.
    If you pledge, thanks! Please spread the word!

Thank you for your time.
    Very Respectfully,
    PrideHeldInLiberty

P.S. I am not on the Rand Paul Digital team, nor am I receiving anything in return for sending this message to you. I’m motivated to promote Rand Paul Digital only because I know how greatly the project can help out the Rand Paul campaign. If you pledge your support, know that you’ll be helping a good cause.
    It was much harder to find people than I expected, though I only searched r/RandPaul and r/Libertarian. Know any more subreddits that I could search for Rand Paul supporters?

What should be my next target audience?

-PrideHeldInLiberty

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    I guess "going" doesnt mean donating to Kickstarter campaign....

P.s.

Engage in conversation with those who comment on your posts. That way you show up on their walls and have greater exposure...and they are more likely to donate.
    My thinking regarding events for fundraisers has always been that I would rather someone respond as "going" even if they can't donate, because that allows them to invite their friends.

Someone might not have any money to give themselves, but they may have 100, 500, 1000+ Rand Paul supporters as friends that they can invite... and some of those people might donate.

I finally got around to sending out the PMs to 90 redditors who have written favorable comments/post about Rand. If even a third of them donate I'll be happy. The message I sent was:

-PrideHeldInLiberty
    Great work and a smart idea, I wouldn't have thought of that.

^^^^^^^^^^\||______
    | RAND PAUL 2016 |||""'|""\___,
    | ______________ l||__|__|__|);
    |(@)@)"""""""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@) THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast