Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump On CNN Interview: Iran Deal bad, we should invade Iran take their oil.

Trump On CNN Interview: Iran Deal bad, we should invade Iran take their oil.

On CNN Trump wasnt much different from jeb bush when it came to the issue of Iran and the deal, i wasn't surprised. Trump is a embarrassment for the Republicans. I could say the same for Bush.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we're gonna invade them then I insist that we do take their oil. It's only fair. Much like G. Bush promised.

Trump is trolling you all, not running for president.

Has nobody else figured that out as his statement get more and more outlandish?

Stop paying attention to him and he will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If we're gonna invade them then I insist that we do take their oil. It's only fair. Much like G. Bush promised.
    How did that turn out in Iraq? lol

Oil for the Oil God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    How did that turn out in Iraq? lol
    Well, hell, by my figuring it must have paid off the cost of the war and brought out deficit down by 200%. Hasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, hell, by my figuring it must have paid off the cost of the war and brought out deficit down by 200%. Hasn't it?
    It brought the Bush family deficit down ... not America's.

But he is the only Republican running that says he will not tear up the Iran deal if he became president. With the Iran deal in place there will be no war and he knows that. He is just pandering to the war mongers in the Republican Party, he isn't going to invade Iran.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    But he is the only Republican running that says he will not tear up the Iran deal if he became president. With the Iran deal in place there will be no war and he knows that. He is just pandering to the war mongers in the Republican Party, he isn't going to invade Iran.
    No he is saying he is going to invade Iran and take their oil if he gets elected. Trump doesn't pander for money remember he doesn't need donations from defense contractors.

And you are basing this off his track record of being honest?

Why wouldn't the alternative to the deal be the continuation of the previous sanction regime? Why war? I just don't understand people who say this

Why not invade saudi arabia?

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Why not invade saudi arabia?
    They are great people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Rand is saying the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    he is saying he is going to invade Iran and take their oil
    Could you provide a direct quote and a citation for this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Could you provide a direct quote and a citation for this? Thanks.
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-tr...-take-the-oil/

Donald Trump finally laid out his plan for dealing with Iran (or ISIS?) on Fox & Friends Tuesday, recommending that the United States “knock the hell out of them” and then “take the oil.”

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like he's talking about the ISIS-held areas of Iraq. Not Iran.

Direct quote: “Iran is taking over Iraq 100%, just like I predicted years ago,” he said. “I say this, I didn’t want to go there in the first place. Now we take the oil.”

“We should have kept the oil,” Trump continued. “Now we go in, we knock the hell out of them, take the oil, we thereby take their wealth. They have so much money.”
    Now, either he meant what he said and said what he meant, and he said ‘Iran,’ or he is so naive on foreign policy as to conflate Iran, Iraq, and ISIS.

In either the former or the latter case, he is not worthy of consideration for POTUS.

^. Well it is easy to mistake that N and Q. I mean George Bush did It.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I doubt if any of them would invade Iran. maybe a bombing nuke sites but I doubt that. its just talk to please Bibi

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Now, either he meant what he said and said what he meant, and he said ‘Iran,’ or he is so naive on foreign policy as to conflate Iran, Iraq, and ISIS.
    Or he just misspoke, which sometimes happens when you talk for hours each day. Get over yourself.

Well Trump thinks Iran funds ISIS, so your confusion is understandable.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Trump is talking like a businessman. If the competition does something you don't like, take them over.

He's saying what everyone wishes the other candidates would say.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    On CNN Trump wasnt much different from jeb bush when it came to the issue of Iran and the deal, i wasn't surprised. Trump is a embarrassment for the Republicans. I could say the same for Bush.
    Links or it didn't happen...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    !JEB!, Trump, and Rand have all said they wouldn't "tear up" the Iran deal.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-tr...-take-the-oil/

Donald Trump finally laid out his plan for dealing with Iran (or ISIS?) on Fox & Friends Tuesday, recommending that the United States “knock the hell out of them” and then “take the oil.”
    Thanks. Sounds like it was a confused interview:

Host Steve Doocy asked Trump about his plans to deal with ISIS. But whether he was confused or misspoke, Trump started talking about Iran. “Iran is taking over Iraq 100%, just like I predicted years ago,” he said. “I say this, I didn’t want to go there in the first place. Now we take the oil.”

“We should have kept the oil,” Trump continued. “Now we go in, we knock the hell out of them, take the oil, we thereby take their wealth. They have so much money.”

“They have better internet connections than we do in the United States,” he complained. “They’re training our kids through the internet. We have to knock out their wealth.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    Trump is talking like a businessman. If the competition does something you don't like, take them over.

He's saying what everyone wishes the other candidates would say.
    I don't want my candidate to take anything over.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    ^. Well it is easy to mistake that N and Q. I mean George Bush did It.
    Probably. Of course, I didn't want George Bush as President either.

Or he just misspoke, which sometimes happens when you talk for hours each day. Get over yourself.
    Sorry, no, I'm not going to support or defend a man who Ron Paul calls "a dangerous authoritarian" tyrant, and implies that he might even be the antichrist. I do not comprehend how anybody who supports Ron Paul could not hate a man whom Ron Paul calls "a dangerous authoritarian" tyrant, and implies that he might even be the antichrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    I don't want my candidate to take anything over.
    Me, either, but Trump's strategy is very much in keeping with his business MO. He's a guy who jumps to the end game right away because time is money.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast