Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Black Lives Matter' Organizer Outed as White?

'Black Lives Matter' Organizer Outed as White?

Another poser...? LOL

by MILO YIANNOPOULOS19 Aug 2015

An investigative blogger has accused Shaun King, a key figure in the Black Lives Matter movement, of misleading media icon Oprah Winfrey by pretending to be biracial in order to qualify for an “Oprah scholarship” to historically black Morehouse College. The blogger says King is white and has been lying about his ethnicity for years.

King is a high-profile campaigner against “police brutality” and “justice correspondent” for the liberal Daily Kos website who told Rebel magazine in 2012 that he was biracial, with the magazine reporting that he is the “son of a Caucasian mother and an African-American father.” He has also described himself as “mixed with a black family” on Twitter.

King has been lionised by the press, praised as hero of civil rights and social activism. He has written extensively about a childhood in which he was terrorised by “decades old racial tensions.” He claims to have been “the focus of constant abuse of the resident rednecks of my school.”

Yet, in recent weeks, rumours have been circulating about his ethnicity. A 1995 police incident report lists Shaun King’s ethnicity as white. And blogger Vicki Pate, who has been assembling forensic accounts of Shaun King’s background and family tree on her blog, “Re-NewsIt!,” has published her findings.

She claims that King is entirely white and says a birth certificate, which Breitbart has since independently acquired from the Kentucky Office of Vital Statistics, names a white man as his father.

King’s case echoes that of Rachel Dolezal, a civil rights activist from Washington who claimed to be biracial while in fact being of caucasian origin. Dolezal continues to insist she “identifies as black,” despite her parents revealing that she is entirely white.

If Pate is right, Shaun King, who often uses black and white photographs of himself online rather than colour images, may have misled African-American hero Winfrey by applying for and accepting an Oprah Scholarship to the historically black Morehouse College. Oprah Scholarships are given exclusively to black men.

In his Daily Kos diary, King refers to himself as a “brother,” writing: “Oprah Winfrey paid my way through Morehouse. The leadership scholarship that I received from her is why I have a college degree today. Five hundred other brothers have the exact same story.”

Shaun King’s biography has attracted the attention of bloggers and journalists thanks to several bizarre inconsistencies in his public claims. He often struggles when asked to recall basic facts about his own life. For instance, in August 2014, King wrote on Twitter that he was father to three “black girls,” while, six months earlier, he claimed to be father to four.

It is of course possible that a family tragedy is responsible for the inconsistency, but the unexplained change in biographical details is not a one-off. In October 2009, King claimed to have endured four spinal surgeries. By February 2010, the number of surgeries had shrunk to three. There is also some confusion about when an alleged car crash may or may not have happened.

As it turns out, these explosive new racial allegations are just the latest in a string of controversies surrounding Shaun King: on July 21, a conservative blog reported that his account of a “brutal, racially-motivated beating” in 1995, which at least two reports have described as “Kentucky’s first hate crime,” did not match up with a police report from the case.

“King, 35, has related the story of the hate crime on his blogs and in his recent self-help book, seemingly to bolster his credibility as an activist and as a self-help guru,” wrote the Daily Caller‘s Chuck Ross. “While King has said that he was attacked by up to a dozen ‘racist’ and ‘redneck’ students, official records show that the altercation involved only one other student.”

“And while King has claimed that he suffered a ‘brutal’ beating that left him clinging to life, the police report characterized King’s injuries as ‘minor,'” Ross reported.

more here....http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...o-be-biracial/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another transracial #wrongskin victim is brutalized by the oppressive jack-booted fascist media thugs of America.

This isn't the world Michael Jackson fought for. If he appears to be black and acts black, he's black. Asking someone to prove their race is racist and offensive and robs them of their pride and dignity. Especially for transracial #wrongskins who have spent years of effort maintaining their race whereas traditional races take their racial identity for granted.

How many more victims before we get justice?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Another transracial #wrongskin victim is brutalized by the oppressive jack-booted fascist media thugs of America.

This isn't the world Michael Jackson fought for. If he appears to be black and acts black, he's black. Asking someone to prove their race is racist and offensive and robs them of their pride and dignity. Especially for transracial #wrongskins who have spent years of effort maintaining their race whereas traditional races take their racial identity for granted.

How many more victims before we get justice?
    Oh I'm sure there will be more.
    "The Patriarch"

What ever happened to the "Hands Up-Don't Shoot" group?

Have they been superseded due to lack of racial overtones?

Black people spend so much time being black people that they get white people to be black people too,
    and as a result, nobody can see that this is all a distraction from the fact that in the eyes of the law, they're literally not people at all.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Just another racial strife inciting charlatan. White, black, brown or green doesn't matter.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Wow, nothing says 1979 like that couch.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, nothing says 1979 like that couch.
    Except maybe that hair.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Just another racial strife inciting charlatan. White, black, brown or green doesn't matter.
    Sorry, spillover from the Mitch Hedberg thread....

You know when it comes to racism, people say: " I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green"… Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

But claims of King being the victim of a brutal racially charged mob beating are heavily disputed by documents reviewed by TheBlaze, as well as by details provided by the detective who worked the case. Some of these details were also reported in a July story published in the conservative Daily Caller, but TheBlaze has gathered additional information that further disputes King’s claims.

The police report and witness statements from the incident characterize King’s injuries as only “minor” and make no mention of a gang assault, but suggest it was rather a one-on-one fight over a girl.
    The reason I hit Shawn [sic] is because he pushed my x-girlfriend up against the wall yesterday and threatened to break her neck over $8 dollars she owed him......
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...what-we-found/
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    The reason I hit Shawn [sic] is because he pushed my x-girlfriend up against the wall yesterday and threatened to break her neck over $8 dollars she owed him......
    Hey, 8 bucks is 8 bucks.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 08-19-2015 at 01:05 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Black people spend so much time being black people that they get white people to be black people too,
    and as a result, nobody can see that this is all a distraction from the fact that in the eyes of the law, they're literally not people at all.
    And Fish wins today's internets.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Another poser...? LOL

His last name is King, your argument is invalid.
    Last edited by William Tell; 08-19-2015 at 01:25 PM.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Will they keep digging until they find out he's actually a govt spook?

I'm white, and I agree with black lives matter. Is that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Nope. I don't believe anybody here is saying it is.

POSER

Just another product.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    God bless the whiggers

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This $#@! is getting hilarious, SMDH.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    He looks slightly like Bob Barr. More than slightly.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Chuck Johnson is claiming credit for this as revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    nope, but you don't need to lie about being black to fight for justice.

The obviousness of Manufactured Dissent is increasing.

In any world where Real Freedom and Real Liberty are thriving, we should have white people saying Black Lives Matter, and black people saying White Lives Matter. Why? Because we need to take care of each other, not let race or any other divide and conquer tactics create conflict where none exists. We should have a super majority of the People that collectively agree that Human Life Matters. By de facto, this would have to include Blacks, Whites, Muslims, Christians, and yes, even Cops.

When death has no consequence, life has no value. If we are to beat the current Status Quo, we must do so in a way in which we do not lose our own humanity to win our battles, and ultimately, the war. We must be better than they are, not by resorting to petty violence against those who have become the statistical consequences of our corruption, but by looking up towards those who enabled the corruption in the first place. There must be accountability in the system.

Human Lives Matter.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    nope, but you don't need to lie about being black to fight for justice.
    What if I just decide to be black? Then it wouldn't be a lie.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast