Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cops arrest 16 y/o for not wearing a bicycle helment

cops arrest 16 y/o for not wearing a bicycle helment

FFS. Bunch of pigs picking on those n***ers for lack of something productive to do. SMFH.

Los Angeles, CA — A video uploaded to Facebook last week shows the ridiculous nature of the American police state.
    According to the video uploader, the police in the video below came to this house because they saw a teenager riding his bike with no hands and without a helmet. Not wanting to be kidnapped or killed, the teenager rode his bike home after he saw the police.
    When police showed up, you’d think they were responding to a bank robbery or child kidnapping. However, the half-dozen public servants were only there to extort money from a child for not wearing a helmet.
    During the standoff, the family knew that their child was going to be kidnapped by police, so they initially refused to hand him over. After several threats, however, the boy would eventually come outside.
    The officers blatantly lied to the family, saying only that they wanted him to come outside to receive his citation for no helmet. But after walking out, he’s immediately placed in cuffs and put into a patrol car.
    The video below represents the epitome of everything wrong with police in America today. We see men gunned down, shot in the back by cops over a broken tail light. We see children, murdered by officers who wrongly raided a home in search of an arbitrary substance.
    The reality is that this boy’s very life was in jeopardy — over a bicycle helmet.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/arr...sb8AqpQZ1M9.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always thought seatbelts and helmets were to protect you from accidents, but apparently it's to protect you from the police killing/maiming you. Soon we will be wearing our own badges, like the jews.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

If they have six or more cops present, just to arrest a kid for not wearing a bicycle helmet, they must have too many cops in that city. Shouldn't have taken more than one cop to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If they have six or more cops present, just to arrest a kid for not wearing a bicycle helmet, they must have too many cops in that city. Shouldn't have taken more than one cop to do that.
    But, but, officer safety!!!
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    But, but, officer safety!!!
    If they are that afraid, they should find a different job.

If they are that afraid, they should find a different job.
    You'd think so, but logic doesn't apply much in statist-world.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    You'd think so, but logic doesn't apply much in statist-world.
    Well, when you job involves screwing up people's lives, I can understand the fear of retribution.

I live in the "bike capital of the northwest." there's a velodrome in a nearby park that hosted 1990 Goodwill games. there's a nice roughly 10-mile river biking trail that connects Lake Sammamish w/Lake Washington, but it goes right by city hall in Redmond.

i'm a bit old school in that I think helmets are kind of lame, uncomfortable, and unnecessary. there are two interesting things about riding on this trail: before I pass city hall I need to stop and scope out for cops and if they are there I turn back; and the number of comments I get from my fellow bikers about not wearing a helmet (as required by law) bugs the hell out of me. particularly if it's coming from those folks that actually wear all the gear to look like they're competing in the tour de france (they are also the ones that don't like me to pass them). in short, I ride a lot less than I used to.

anyway, $#@! the cops for having and enforcing such lame-ass laws as this.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

MADD:

Some used to step 'cause they didn't know I worked Others use to step 'cause they didn't know I hurt Plaguing me with problems cause they thought I was a gangster Gassed like a tanker no time for po pranksters
    I was spliffed from the giddy up They didn't give a $#@!, so I didn't give a $#@!
    Hat to the back and my jeans way saggin Hittin some freestyle, frontin and braggin Mindin my own biz when they wanna stop me Hungry for some doughnuts but they chose to pop me Female and a brother, should I say another Word cause ya know how this Goat is gettin served
    ID name and number Up against the wall cause we're startin to wonder Ya got alot a dollars in your pocket for a $#@!in bum Hands on the wall and assume the position Clubs start pokin, I'm like man you must be jokin Just because I do some tokin, big blunt smokin It can happen to you because it happened to me Cause these ain't the cops that you see on T.V.

SWAYZACK:

Now I'm inclined to say my part Enable me to explain how I was labled from the start I was feeling like Cupid tryin to capture a heart But an arrow's really stupid so I made like a dart Started to sprint but I was stopped in my tracks By a couple of cops, they were white and uptight, right So I didn't try to fight as they grabbed me by my back Cause cops can overreact and I thought they might attack

But picture that, Swayzack a criminal I busted a rap because they obviously just didn't know So here we go to make a long story shorter Swayzack ain't game for the bread and the water
    Then the order was to lay on the ground Put your hands on your head, don't make a muthafuckin sound They're breakin me down but they still ain't found nothin They frontin 'cause here's one blunt they missed My fist was clenched around a big fat spliff It can happen to you 'cause it happened to me And these ain't the cops that you see on TV

OATIE:

Step to the line and drop ya drawers for the inspector I'm not homophobic but these cops got my rector In full view on the conjecture that I might hide a blade In the shade of the pore that was there when I was made
    $#@!, I've got one brother in the Pit Of the wriggly piggies who are throwing a pig type fit "Shut ya $#@!ing face kid or I'll friggin lick ya" "Grab ya ankles like Bo Jangles or I'll $#@!in kick ya" Verbally abusive's not conducive to a transition

Just a bunch a boys in blue gettin' ya used ta the system Of the rapists and murderers and the Sons of Sons of Sam But look at where I am saying Uncle Scam I am Sick of the piggies making me drop my $#@!in skivies
    Sick of being arrested when I haven't done diddly Being riddled with the abuses in prison No segregation by law, well check out this division "Head to the hoosegow head ta the slammer Head to the roundhouse grab a sledge-hammer" Arrested four times but never found guilty But these ain't the cops that ya see on TV
    (Dedicated to Rodney Jermaine Cook)
    Last edited by jkr; 08-19-2015 at 11:40 AM.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I agree, this is extreme... no hands on the handlebars and no helmet... and you are breaking the "law." LOL.

It sounds like at the beginning they say something about violating parole... so if you break the law (ride a bike without a helmet) on parole, you get arrested...

'Murika... hell ya...
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Where are the resident copsuckers defending this?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Give 'em time. All this could have been avoided had he meekly and respectfully obeyed all lawful commands, don'tcha know?

One of 'em's wanking off over in the picture thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5963509
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Whether he becomes a productive tax slave or a permanent member of the dependant class, the state has an interest in his well being. Must keep the farm animals safe.

Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post
    I live in the "bike capital of the northwest." there's a velodrome in a nearby park that hosted 1990 Goodwill games. there's a nice roughly 10-mile river biking trail that connects Lake Sammamish w/Lake Washington, but it goes right by city hall in Redmond.

i'm a bit old school in that I think helmets are kind of lame, uncomfortable, and unnecessary. there are two interesting things about riding on this trail: before I pass city hall I need to stop and scope out for cops and if they are there I turn back; and the number of comments I get from my fellow bikers about not wearing a helmet (as required by law) bugs the hell out of me. particularly if it's coming from those folks that actually wear all the gear to look like they're competing in the tour de france (they are also the ones that don't like me to pass them). in short, I ride a lot less than I used to.

Bike riding is now a culture there. and in the Seattle area in general as I'm sure you're aware. And people who drive are evil.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    One of 'em's wanking off over in the picture thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5963509
    Buried him.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They probably haven't seen the thread yet. Like the Trumpsters, there are only a very small number of them, they just love to bray like jackasses, so it feels like there are more of them than there really are.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    They probably haven't seen the thread yet. Like the Trumpsters, there are only a very small number of them, they just love to bray like jackasses, so it feels like there are more of them than there really are.
    And even less when one considers sock-puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And even less when one considers sock-puppets.
    Strange.

Chris A. Brown goes quiet and then this copsucker starts raising hell within a day.

I see that the perpetrator and his parents know the law. From what college did they get their law degree from?

As usual, the perpetrators are "always innocent" and "didn't do nothin"

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    I see that the perpetrator and his parents know the law. From what college did they get their law degree from?

As usual, the perpetrators are "always innocent" and "didn't do nothin"
    A suspect is always considered to be innocent till proven guilty in a court of law.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Bike riding is now a culture there. and in the Seattle area in general as I'm sure you're aware. And people who drive are evil.
    bikers are holier than thou.... they have sidewalks and bike lanes yet many feel compelled to ride on the road. they hold up traffic on one side of the road when there's a bike lane on the other side. i'm an occasional rider that doesn't impede cars, but I've gotten into it (not often) with folks riding on busy streets (often microsofties) holding up traffic while there's a sidewalk available. I think i'm on someone's facetwitgrambook page unless he decided that the recording he told me he was making where I told him he was riding [slower than a man] should ride and suggested he get his ass on the sidewalk didn't make it.

I think helmet laws have somehow contributed to this attitude these bike riders have.

edit: nice to see our guy in LA placing everything into copgoggle perspective.
    Last edited by surf; 08-19-2015 at 05:51 PM.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

A suspect is always considered to be innocent till proven guilty in a court of law.
    well not according to the parents and bystanders. This was my whole argument yesterday.

People with cameras now thing they have some type of authority over the law.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well not according to the parents and bystanders. This was my whole argument yesterday.

No they just want to ensure the cops understand that a person is innocent till proven guilty. With a camera, they can prove when cops cross the line from apprehension to being judge, jury and executioner.

People with cameras now thing they have some type of authority over the law
    No-they have authority over law enforcement. In theory, officers are "public servants". Do you disagree? Is the Enforcement Class to be our masters?

well? they are watching EVERYTHING we do!
    hrmph, vampires HATE sunlight...and, they are NOT a lawful authority. they are mercenaries for psychopaths and sociopaths
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

People need to seriously consider self-policing communities, or private policing where there will be more allowable accountability.

What's funny to me, are the leftists. They scream for more government, threaten the rest of us with force and a literal gun to our head to pay taxes (to fund these same police…), etc. and bam. They protest the same force they advocate for more of.

This video is sickening, on every grounds, of course more so from the police perspective and their excessive force.
    I hate the fact that race is constantly baited, what if every cop was black (a complaint the camera operator mentions)? Would that make the situation better for them?
    Cops are cops, no matter the color. They receive the same orders and are told to bend us over and ram it into us, no matter what.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post

lol. i wear a helmet ONLY because i almost broke my shoulder on a tree going downhill at 3mph. very steep and the brakes were not holding me back, i was sliding all the way. if my head had hit, im pretty sure it would have killed me. my shoulder felt like it broke.

anyway, yes $#@! those guys that wear the full gear suits. i wear old blue jeans or swim trunks with a ripped up metallica shirt. they HATE me because i dont look the part. most bike riders like that are the biggest snobs iver ever met. i was told that having the reflectors on my wheels was dorky...i thought it was so cars could see me at dusk.....durrrhhhh.

I'm glad he's off the streets. I'll put away my gun, and leave the front door unlocked, now that we are freed from the control of this Anarchist. At least I can now let the dogs out. I was so fearful for their safety knowing there was a teenager running lose on the streets with no helmet.

When my husband gets home from work, I may break down and cry hysterically in his arms. What a stressful day for the world, and our town. At least this criminal will suffer the rest of his natural born life in prison. Justice has been served.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast