Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Constitution Day Moneybomb - Sept. 17th Promotion Ideas Thread

Constitution Day Moneybomb - Sept. 17th Promotion Ideas Thread

I'm calling it. It looks like Constitution Day Moneybomb is the winner in this thread.

We're a month out from Constitution Day so it's time we start promoting it.

We need someone to design a website for pledges. Is there anyone to volunteer for this?

User Jackie Moon made a facebook and twitter page for the moneybomb with some nice grapics. It also looks like there is a moneybomb event already set up here so we should go ahead and start sharing that one so we can keep it all in one place.

It would be nice if we could have a moneybomb video as well highlighting Rand defending the Constitution or any other inspiring Rand clips to share. So if there is anyone willing to help there it would be greatly appreciated.

Also any other graphics would be great as well. I know we have some great graphics designers here on the forum.

We should start sharing the facebook event and website(once we have it) on all of Rand's social media posts in the comments and make sure to like and favorite any of these comments so they will rise to the top.

Let's use this thread to discuss other ways to help this go viral.
    the rEVOLution begins!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can do a promo style video like this one I did for Ron: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzZLjnCj-vA

Or I can try and piece together a longer one, I did a constitution day money bomb video before: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=raDx7Szxswg

Might need some help finding promising Rand clips as I'm not as familiar with his best video moments.

Jan2017

fwiw, Reagan Library debate is September 16 . . .
    could be a very interesting night.

September 17th Money Bomb

Hello all, I'm the one that suggested and advocated for the September 7th Labor Day Money Bomb. I'm glad we did the poll and I agree with Gary, with 45min to go it looks like September 17th (Constitution Day) is the winning date, and thus the date we all will get behind. Now that we have the date set and we are all on the same page we can move ahead and start spreading the word every way we can. Be sure to post about it often to keep it fresh in people minds. Now is the time, let's do this right, for old times sake.

I do miss the old times. Thanks for your effort and voluntary compromise enonesoch.

Quote Originally Posted by garyallen59 View Post
    I'm calling it. It looks like Constitution Day Moneybomb is the winner in this thread.

We're a month out from Constitution Day so it's time we start promoting it.

We need someone to design a website for pledges. Is there anyone to volunteer for this?

User Jackie Moon made a facebook and twitter page for the moneybomb with some nice grapics. It also looks like there is a moneybomb event already set up here so we should go ahead and start sharing that one so we can keep it all in one place.

It would be nice if we could have a moneybomb video as well highlighting Rand defending the Constitution or any other inspiring Rand clips to share. So if there is anyone willing to help there it would be greatly appreciated.

Also any other graphics would be great as well. I know we have some great graphics designers here on the forum.

We should start sharing the facebook event and website(once we have it) on all of Rand's social media posts in the comments and make sure to like and favorite any of these comments so they will rise to the top.

Let's use this thread to discuss other ways to help this go viral.
    Thanks for making this post. As you said, so far we have a Facebook page, event, Twitter and website that are being set up and worked on.

I know that there are some great graphic designers and video producers here. So far I have put together some basic graphics to use to get the name and date out there, but am looking forward to seeing what others are able to create.

For the website, like I posted in the other thread I totally support Orenbus and his project to be able to run the RandPaulMoneyBomb.com site throughout the campaign. Having that one central moneybomb site will give us such an advantage over the way it was done in the past.

Hosting the site, collecting and sending out email reminders, creating content and other tasks will take some money so he is currently trying to raise some funds to be able to cover those costs. If you want to check it out and support them the info is at RandPaulDigital.com

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    I can do a promo style video like this one I did for Ron: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzZLjnCj-vA

Or I can try and piece together a longer one, I did a constitution day money bomb video before: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=raDx7Szxswg

Might need some help finding promising Rand clips as I'm not as familiar with his best video moments.
    Awesome, thank you. For the graphics I made I tried looking up some Rand quotes that had to do with the Constitution and used the one that came from his announcement speech. It was also in the campaign's recent "Telling It Like It Is" video at 1:36.

https://youtu.be/RU6FTo5W7f8?t=1m36s

If anyone comes up with anything please post it in this thread. The more videos the better. Let's flood YouTube with grassroots Rand Paul support.

Quote Originally Posted by enonesoch View Post
    Hello all, I'm the one that suggested and advocated for the September 7th Labor Day Money Bomb. I'm glad we did the poll and I agree with Gary, with 45min to go it looks like September 17th (Constitution Day) is the winning date, and thus the date we all will get behind. Now that we have the date set and we are all on the same page we can move ahead and start spreading the word every way we can. Be sure to post about it often to keep it fresh in people minds. Now is the time, let's do this right, for old times sake.
    Thank you again for your original post and helping get all of this started. I'm also excited to see that we were all able to vote and then eventually get behind a specific date and theme.

I'm with you... let's give this one everything we have and do it right.

What have you done today to promote the moneybomb?

Share this Moneybomb facebook event page on all Rand Paul and Liberty facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/events/1473078286348947/

Be sure to post it under every new Rand Paul facebook, twitter, and instagram posts as well and be sure to like and favorite any comments for the event that may already be there to get them more exposure.

I have set my facebook to notify me whenever Rand posts a new post on facebook so I can try to get in as one of the first comments. But when I'm at work, I'm not able to because I have a driving job. So if anyone wants to join me at that go right ahead. We need all the help we can get.

Also be sure to donate to Rand Paul Digital Kickstarter:

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    The Rand Paul Digital project has been relaunched on Kickstarter. We humbly ask for your needed support so we have the infrastructure and ability to get started right away allowing us to work for you. There are also some great rewards for the different backer levels listed to boot, check them out!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-and-apps-proj
    the rEVOLution begins!

Can OPer post list of people that said that will do things related to money-bomb. Other things that need to be done you can find in old money bomb related threads... i started some of them too if you are having trouble finding them.

afwjam
    1 video
    Revolution 3.0. written content (articles, press releases, facebook posts, twitter)
    Barrex promotion
    web page?

promotion? sending articles and letter to the editor to EVERY MEDIA OUTLET? Any publicity is good publicity in this case..
    promotion? contacting Rand friendly facebook groups, liberty friendly,? There are hundreds of them.
    promotion? blogs...
    promotion? twitter...
    promotion? youtube (Tom Woods, Julie Borokwouwovwovski and other friendly channels etc.
    promotion? thousand other ways to promote.

We need as many people as possible to promote/disseminate pictures, videos, articles etc. that others do... Once material (video, articles, pictures, web page...) is prepared and done people can easily start spreading the word...
    Last edited by Barrex; 08-18-2015 at 01:13 PM. Reason: I DIDNT.... YOU ARE LYING!
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have to be careful with how much I can commit to as my main focus will be making sure Rand Paul Digital gets funded so we have MB coverage for Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan. etc. and if things look strong early on for the Kickstarter we will be able to go full speed on the ramp up to Sept. This is all while wrapping up a current client contract.

On the graphics side, I'll save you the details, but essentially the main designer I work with is currently wrapping up a couple of contracts with chance to renew so he'll have to make a decision at some point based on how well the RPD fundraising is doing to prioritize on going full-time working on the Sept. MB. Considering the shortness of time left and the challenge to get fully funded, going to have to play this one by ear. In the mean time I'm speaking with a couple of other designers in the next few days that have expressed interest in volunteering for RPD and grassroots projects, not sure what their skill level is or what they can bring to the table, in the past haven't had much luck with this or volunteer commitments to long hours, so will have to get back to you with that. There are a few other people I've worked with in the past that are saying they may be interested, will need to find out more on this. There is also a possibility there may be another group of Rand Paul supporters that have a interest we can work with on future MBs, should know more about this on Thur.

So bottom line right now personally I can commit to doing the general backend work of the website assuming we can identify a designer, the basics could be done. This is not including a whole slew of things we would normally want to do that Barrex eluded to above. As mentioned have purchased a domain we can use RandPaulMoneyBomb.com. Like I said right now do not want to over commit as I'm sure some of you that have shifting priorities and responsibilities can appreciate, been there done that. If Rand Paul Digital was a fully funded project today, would be a totally different story, I'd be laying out an aggressive schedule for Sept., but until we have better visibility have to take it one step at a time and see what resources are available.

In the meantime for those of you in a holding pattern for MB promotion, please start spreading the word about RPD if you can by sharing the Kickstarter page, site link and video. One of the issues I ran into last time is I was trying to do most of the leg work myself getting the word around about the Rand Paul Digital project. Becoming a backer is hugely important to the success, but almost as important is spread the word about the project. There are a lot of Rand Paul supporters out there to reach. And your help is most appreciated.

http://www.RandPaulDigital.com/kickstarter
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-24-2015 at 12:20 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

I have set my facebook to notify me whenever Rand posts a new post on facebook so I can try to get in as one of the first comments. But when I'm at work, I'm not able to because I have a driving job. So if anyone wants to join me at that go right ahead. We need all the help we can get.

Also be sure to donate to Rand Paul Digital Kickstarter:
    The Rand Paul Digital project has been relaunched on Kickstarter. We humbly ask for your needed support so we have the infrastructure and ability to get started right away allowing us to work for you. There are also some great rewards for the different backer levels listed to boot, check them out!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-and-apps-proj
    That's a cool idea, I hadn't thought about doing that on Facebook. I'll have to try it and see how successful I am.

And yes, please check out the Rand Paul Digital Kickstarter page. I can't stress enough how big an impact having them working on these moneybombs will be. If you can't donate, at least give it a share.

For the graphics, I guess until we're able to get someone that actually knows what they're doing I will keep trying to piece some things together.

It's pretty basic, but if anyone wants to use the avatars I made on Facebook or Twitter for now just to get the date out there:

https://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBo...pe=1&source=11

Also on Twitter:

And the same image for sharing on Facebook:

https://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBo...053857/?type=1

Facebook Event Attendees have shot up pretty good today to 143 from 96 that I saw last night before I went to bed.

Also an extra 1k invites have been sent as well. Awesome.

Please Join, Share and Invite your friends to the facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1473078286348947
    the rEVOLution begins!

Jan2017

This makes a decent "bumper sticker" - sized flyer

Has anyone tried tapping into the libertarian community on Instagram?

Facebook Event Attendees have shot up pretty good today to 143 from 96 that I saw last night before I went to bed.

Also an extra 1k invites have been sent as well. Awesome.

Please Join, Share and Invite your friends to the facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1473078286348947
    Yeah, I hadn't invited people to an event since the last moneybomb in 2012 and it is so much easier now. Back then you had to click people one at a time, but now they have a "Select All" button that makes it so easy.

Even if you aren't sure whether you'll be able to donate on the 17th, please still join the event and invite others. That will help get the word out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    This makes a decent "bumper sticker" - sized flyer

Hey, thanks. For Ron's last moneybomb in 2012 I made some plain black and white text half sheet flyers for people to print and hand out at rallies. I'll have to look at the pricing on something like that, but that would be pretty cool to hand out at events.

Quote Originally Posted by liberty_nc View Post
    Has anyone tried tapping into the libertarian community on Instagram?
    I haven't done Instagram myself, but yeah if anyone else here does that would be awesome.

Another new Tweet to share:

And the same image on Facebook:

https://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBo...380594/?type=1

Along with liking the Facebook page and sharing the posts on your own feed, you can click to share the posts in various Rand Paul and liberty themed groups:

You can also share the graphics as posts to Rand Paul related pages or as a comment by copying the link to it like I posted above and pasting in to the box. After a second Facebook will automatically convert it to the image.

Looks like facebook is restricting each person to 150 invites now, or is that just at a time? 'Select All' seems to only select 150 people by default.

By the way as an update just got off a conference call with the organizer for the Sept. 22nd MB and he seems not to be willing to switch the date. The organizational direction they are taking for that one seems to be more top-down than what we've been used to in the past and the theme he is going with is "10 million for Rand" a few people on the call questioned the theme as not being as inspiring, his view is he want's the theme to be more generic to be approachable by more people as opposed to an anti-establishment message such as for example, "Black This Out". The organizer of the 22nd MB was not involved in the grassroots or campaign in 2008 or 2012, was a youth coordinate for a local campaign in 2012. One individual that called in mentioned how theme is extremely important, that the "other group" is doing constitution day as a way to motivate, he asked how the "10M for Rand" as a theme being chosen would invoke passion in potential donors, the response from the organizer was "I knew this question was going to come up...", he then went back to explain how a more traditional approach to campaign messaging is important and that Rand is no longer the outsider, but should be seen as accepted with the strong network in place. I know some people here are going to shake their heads on that one, but that's what was discussed. The argument that was made for why the 22nd is because he wanted it to be a week removed from the debate (so the debate performance discussion is out of the cycle with the potential for a MB story) and in between the end of the quarter which the campaign will most likely be making a push.

Also on a different note A number of people on Popular Liberty (daily paul) have now reverted back to the Sept. 7th date including the OP of that thread, so it seems they are going in a different direction as well. The main argument they are making is that they want the MB to happen before the debate so if the question comes up about Rand's waning campaign he can give a strong answer with recent numbers raised, etc. They also believe a strong MB on the 7th could have a positive impact on any potential issues where he may not be invited to the debate. They have also bought whole hog, the idea that sooner is better in this case, although there doesn't seem to be any serious work being done coming out of that group that is observable right now, aside from someone trying to sell candles in support through some type of bundling.

One thing to take away from this is; for October we here at RPF should take more of a lead role very early into MB planning and coordination (as we did in 2008 and 2012). And although we are wrapped up in September right now, a little forward thinking could avoid potential issues and headaches in future months so that there is consensus for maximum impact from supporters across the board.

Edit: FB Event invite restriction is up to 500 people. You can invite from previous events, suggested, or other personal lists.
    Last edited by orenbus; 09-03-2015 at 02:46 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Looks like facebook is restricting each person to 150 invites now, or is that just at a time? 'Select All' seems to only select 150 people by default.
    Hmm, I'm pretty sure I was able to select 100's at a time. I just tried now but only had like 170 total left to invite. It breaks your friends up in to different sections, 150 might have been the total in that particular sections... or maybe only 150 that haven't received an invite yet?

I did see at the bottom in red that it said "77 invites left", and when I clicked on that it went to a help page that said Facebook limits the number you can invite to a specific event. But whatever that is it's still a big number.

By the way as an update just got off a conference call with the organizer for the Sept. 22nd MB and he seems not to be willing to switch the date. The organizational direction they are taking for that one seems to be more top-down than what we've been used to in the past and the theme he is going with is "10 million for Rand" a few people on the call questioned the theme as not being as inspiring, his view is he want's the theme to be more generic to be approachable by more people as opposed to an anti-establishment message such as for example, "Black This Out". The organizer of the 22nd MB was not involved in the grassroots or campaign in 2008 or 2012, was a youth coordinate for a local campaign in 2012. One individual that called in mentioned how theme is extremely important, that the "other group" is doing constitution day as a way to motivate, he asked how the "10M for Rand" as a theme being chosen would invoke passion in potential donors, the response from the organizer was "I knew this question was going to come up...", he then went back to explain how a more traditional approach to campaign messaging is important and that Rand is no longer the outsider, but should be seen as accepted with the strong network in place. I know some people here are going to shake their heads on that one, but that's what was discussed. The argument that was made for why the 22nd is because he wanted it to be a week removed from the debate (so the debate performance discussion is out of the cycle with the potential for a MB story) and in between the end of the quarter which the campaign will most likely be making a push.

Also on a different note A number of people on Popular Liberty (daily paul) have now reverted back to the Sept. 7th date including the OP of that thread, so it seems they are going in a different direction as well. The main argument they are making is that they want the MB to happen before the debate so if the question comes up about Rand's waning campaign he can give a strong answer with recent numbers raised, etc. They also believe a strong MB on the 7th could have a positive impact on any potential issues where he may not be invited to the debate. They have also bought whole hog, the idea that sooner is better in this case, although there doesn't seem to be any serious work being done coming out of that group that is observable right now, aside from someone trying to sell candles in support through some type of bundling.
    Thanks for going on the call and updating us. Well, this is less than ideal.

I personally still believe in the 17th and Constitution Day and will continue to promote it. That's what was chosen here. And I still believe it is the most likely to be chosen by the campaign and adopted as an official moneybomb... which is hugely important.

For anyone else that wants to continue working for the 17th... please continue to like the page, follow on Twitter, join the event and invite friends.

https://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBomb

https://Twitter.com/RandMoneyBomb

https://Facebook.com/events/1473078286348947

One thing to take away from this is; for October we here at RPF should take more of a lead role very early into MB planning and coordination (as we did in 2008 and 2012). And although we are wrapped up in September right now, a little forward thinking could avoid potential issues and headaches in future months so that there is consensus for maximum impact from supporters across the board.
    Yes, I totally agree with that. We'll have to get ahead of the next one for October and make sure that whatever the date and theme is, that we all combine efforts. I think with the infrastructure we are building through this moneybomb we should be able to do that.

RPF is the best place for moneybomb planning and organizing, and that's why I include links to this thread in posts on Facebook and Twitter. I'm not sure what percentage of Ron Paul supporters even knew that the various moneybombs were created and planned from this site.

It's not an "Us vs. Them" thing, I welcome all new members to join here and help. If you were involved with the 7th or 22nd moneybombs and you want to contribute for October you can have the biggest impact by working from right here. If you are reading this and don't have an account, please sign up.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post
    Yes, I totally agree with that. We'll have to get ahead of the next one for October and make sure that whatever the date and theme is, that we all combine efforts. I think with the infrastructure we are building through this moneybomb we should be able to do that.

RPF is the best place for moneybomb planning and organizing, and that's why I include links to this thread in posts on Facebook and Twitter. I'm not sure what percentage of Ron Paul supporters even knew that the various moneybombs were created and planned from this site.

It's not an "Us vs. Them" thing, I welcome all new members to join here and help. If you were involved with the 7th or 22nd moneybombs and you want to contribute for October you can have the biggest impact by working from right here. If you are reading this and don't have an account, please sign up.
    Looking for significant dates for October I found this: October 17, 1777 - During the American Revolutionary War, British General John Burgoyne and his entire army of 5,700 men surrendered to American General Horatio Gates after the Battle of Saratoga, the first big American victory.

Some sort of Revolution moneybomb would be good. Rand Paul Revolution! haha

Just throwing it out there.

Also should we do Nov. 5th as a callback to the 2007 moneybomb? I think so yes...

Edit: Back on topic for a moment. One definite benefit of the moneybomb being on Sept. 17th is that the forums will be much more active during a debate which mean we need to make sure we are promoting the heck out of it that night. I believe we will be able to get more contributors because of than. Plus, if Rand has a really good debate people will be even more inspired to donate.
    Last edited by garyallen59; 08-19-2015 at 09:11 PM.
    the rEVOLution begins!

I have an idea, if we got Rand to endorse the 17th money bomb,would that someone finalize it, especially for the 22nd people?

Looking for significant dates for October I found this: October 17, 1777 - During the American Revolutionary War, British General John Burgoyne and his entire army of 5,700 men surrendered to American General Horatio Gates after the Battle of Saratoga, the first big American victory.

Some sort of Revolution moneybomb would be good. Rand Paul Revolution! haha

Just throwing it out there.

Also should we do Nov. 5th as a callback to the 2007 moneybomb? I think so yes...

Edit: Back on topic for a moment. One definite benefit of the moneybomb being on Sept. 17th is that the forums will be much more active during a debate which mean we need to make sure we are promoting the heck out of it that night. I believe we will be able to get more contributors because of than. Plus, if Rand has a really good debate people will be even more inspired to donate.
    Yeah, that's a big reason why I still believe in the 17th. Right after the debate there will already be a natural spike in people liking and following Rand on Facebook and Twitter, visiting his website to find info about him, and making donations. So by having the moneybomb at the same time we can harness that and use it.

If someone is going to donate anyways the day after the debate and has never heard of a "moneybomb" we might as well have that count towards the total moneybomb number. And if supporters are already going to be online here on this site and reading Rand's debate Tweets, that's an opportunity to tell them about the moneybomb and get them to share it.

I have an idea, if we got Rand to endorse the 17th money bomb,would that someone finalize it, especially for the 22nd people?
    Yes, I don't know how soon the campaign will adopt a date but hopefully it is sooner rather than later. Whatever they choose, once that happens it should be pretty settled.

As I posted before I do think there's a better chance they choose the 17th because it has a built in theme with Constitution Day, a theme that matches with a core principle of the campaign. And during Ron's campaigns there is precedent for moneybombs to originate and be organized from here and then adopted by the campaign.

I'm not sure if anyone has contacts to Rand's team, but if any of them are reading this throw us a hint or something.

As far as the 17th goes versus the 22nd payday for the average person needs to be taken into account as the 22nd will be right before payday so the average person will have less money to spare. Second the quarter is coming to an end and the end of quarter push will be at the end of September so having a moneybomb right before the end of quarter push is waiting to long to have a moneybomb. The 17th has the perfect date, theme, and amount of time to prepare/promote.

We are doing the 17th, I told his son to tell him so idk if he will officially recognize it, but he knows.

I checked over at Popular Liberty and they have got the campaign to activate the ticker on the 7th. I emailed the campaign and told them it would be good if they could also activate it on the 17th.

Well after September 22nd all 3 crews will have their teams of volunteers. I suggest that all of us, all 3 money-bomb teams meet in one chat room/forum topic/conference call and discuss how can we work together/agree on future dates of money-bombs etc.

Total lack of communication between grassroots and campaign is driving me insane.... and no laws are not the reason why there is total silence.

I checked over at Popular Liberty and they have got the campaign to activate the ticker on the 7th. I emailed the campaign and told them it would be good if they could also activate it on the 17th.
    3 money-bombs are better than zero.... but jut one would be far better than 3.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

That's awesome, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Well after September 22nd all 3 crews will have their teams of volunteers. I suggest that all of us, all 3 money-bomb teams meet in one chat room/forum topic/conference call and discuss how can we work together/agree on future dates of money-bombs etc.

Total lack of communication between grassroots and campaign is driving me insane.... and no laws are not the reason why there is total silence.

3 money-bombs are better than zero.... but jut one would be far better than 3.
    As usual, I agree with you.

Hopefully we'll all be able to come together for the next one before any promo efforts begin.

And yeah, I still don't know what the rules are about the campaign communicating with us but it would be great if they could/did.

Some more simple avatars because I wanted one that was easy to read here at 64x64 size:

64x64

115x115

200x200

400x400

Nothing fancy but supporters should be able to recognize the Rand logo and at least it gets the date out there. Use the biggest one if you want to do Facebook or Twitter.

Same image on Facebook:

https://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBo...010828/?type=1

The Facebook page is finally up over the 40 likes hump, and sharing the graphics in Rand Paul groups has been successful.

That would be my advice to anyone that might not have a bunch of Rand Paul supporters as friends... join some Rand Facebook groups and share the event and moneybomb graphics in there.

Also, I'm running on almost no sleep so if I misspelled anything please let me know. I can't count the number of times I've looked at "Constitution" and had to say it slowly to make sure it's right, lol.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Also on a different note A number of people on Popular Liberty (daily paul) have now reverted back to the Sept. 7th date including the OP of that thread, so it seems they are going in a different direction as well. The main argument they are making is that they want the MB to happen before the debate . . .
    It IS a good point to make about September 7 being before the Reagan Library debate, but all these September numbers will go into a third quarter total tally -
    so it's all good.

Facebook version:

https://Facebook.com/RandPaulMoneyBo...323229/?type=1

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post
    Also, I'm running on almost no sleep so if I misspelled anything please let me know.
    +Rep

Also to give you an update, reinforcements are on their way. Have a couple of volunteer designers that have expressed commitments to working on a few things including graphics for the site and additional promo assets. Things are looking good.
    Last edited by orenbus; 09-09-2015 at 07:22 AM.

Wow, hopefully we're not going to be dealing with an ego centered individual from here on out who's more interested in promoting themselves rather than consolidating the grassroots fundraising efforts. For September it may work out ok, competing money bombs that is, but hopefully for the remainder of the money bombs everyone is on the same page. Would be nice for the campaign to signal one way or the other. I think each effort has their own merits as to why this date is better than the next, but for those that haven't been involved in these things before there is a much better success rate media wise and fundraising potential by focusing on one date. We'll get it figured it. Just try and look on the bright side of things, that'll be three potential lists that the grassroots and possibly campaign can work with for future money bombs.

+Rep

Also to give you an update, reinforcements are on their way. Have a couple of volunteer designers that have expressed commitments to working on a few things including graphics for the site and additional promo assets. Things are looking good.
    Thank you. And thanks for everything you're doing and people you have recruited. The beginning and set up are tough - which is why I am glad we have until the 17th - but things are coming together pretty nicely and I'm proud of where we are right now.

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Wow, hopefully we're not going to be dealing with an ego centered individual from here on out who's more interested in promoting themselves rather than consolidating the grassroots fundraising efforts. For September it may work out ok, competing money bombs that is, but hopefully for the remainder of the money bombs everyone is on the same page. Would be nice for the campaign to signal one way or the other. I think each effort has their own merits as to why this date is better than the next, but for those that haven't been involved in these things before there is a much better success rate media wise and fundraising potential by focusing on one date. We'll get it figured it. Just try and look on the bright side of things, that'll be three potential lists that the grassroots and possibly campaign can work with for future money bombs.
    Yeah, I don't know how the other groups are going to be going forward but I will give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I don't have any ego or interest in promoting myself, and I know the others here are the same, so I welcome anyone else with that attitude. I understand and respect them taking initiative and creating their own moneybombs, but hopefully we'll all be able to come together in the future.

I agree with you, we can't really change the situation right now so I figure we just make the best out of it. Our goal is to build lists and pages that will be used for moneybombs throughout the campaign so whatever happens we are at least getting that set up.

I made an imgur account and uploaded the avatars there for easy sharing/bookmarking:

http://RandPaulMoneyBomb.imgur.com

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast