Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Is there a name for cop commenters?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    No dummy, I'm not advocating any abuse by police. That dummy got shot because he was ignorant and did not know police protocol. It looked as if he were reaching back into his car to get a weapon. The police had no choice at the moment except to protect his own life. Clear as day.

When you get pulled over by a police officer you kindly place your license on the dash and place both hands on the wheel at all times. Its very easy dummy.
    There you go swinging that bull$#@! union word around again.

PROTOCOL
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got a better one!

Last edited by rg17; 08-19-2015 at 06:38 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sort of like driving through traffic on city streets at more than a mile a minute in a POS Ford or Chevy to take a competent driver to task for doing forty-five in a finely tuned Maserati. It accomplishes nothing, and could turn deadly with the greatest of ease.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I felt sorry for him and actually +repped him but in the comment I told him I believe him to be so very wrong. Maybe he's still reachable. If he really was a RP supporter in 2012 then there might be something still there. I hope he can be reasoned with and I would hope the name calling stops so that we can discuss with him how bad the goons have become. The whole idea of having goons to goon us is so wrong...
    I hope you mean his name calling because he's the one calling everyone an $#@!.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I felt sorry for him and actually +repped him but in the comment I told him I believe him to be so very wrong. Maybe he's still reachable. If he really was a RP supporter in 2012 then there might be something still there. I hope he can be reasoned with and I would hope the name calling stops so that we can discuss with him how bad the goons have become. The whole idea of having goons to goon us is so wrong...
    Wow!! For showing a bit of "charity" trying to bring this man around showing him a little love VegasPatriot gives me what I believe to be my first and ONLY negative feedback!! Thanks VP. Is this a start of a new trend of negative feedback for me?? If so, I invite all to line up and start your whacking if that's what I deserve...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Wow!! For showing a bit of "charity" trying to bring this man around showing him a little love VegasPatriot gives me what I believe to be my first and ONLY negative feedback!! Thanks VP. Is this a start of a new trend of negative feedback for me?? If so, I invite all to line up and start your whacking if that's what I deserve...
    I only call it like I see it, and "showing a bit of charity" as you call it by giving a +rep to someone spewing insults and anti liberty rants only encourages them. You may think giving participation awards helps, I don't. You should take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if this person actually deserved a + rep for their behavior in this thread. I have no problem dishing out -reps when I see a member here do something like this.

No dummy, I'm not advocating any abuse by police. That dummy got shot because he was ignorant and did not know police protocol. It looked as if he were reaching back into his car to get a weapon. The police had no choice at the moment except to protect his own life. Clear as day.

When you get pulled over by a police officer you kindly place your license on the dash and place both hands on the wheel at all times. Its very easy dummy.
    If I shoot you just for not knowing police protocol, how is that not abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post
    I only call it like I see it, and "showing a bit of charity" as you call it by giving a +rep to someone spewing insults and anti liberty rants only encourages them. You may think giving participation awards helps, I don't. You should take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if this person actually deserved a + rep for their behavior in this thread. I have no problem dishing out -reps when I see a member here do something like this.
    I could give you -rep back but really, this is kid's stuff. I saw some people giving the guy -rep just because others were doing it and I don't like the "gang mentality" so I gave ONE lousy +rep to try to cancel out what I saw was people just going along with the mob. Sometimes the "mob" has a good point but that doesn't mean the "mob" hasn't gone too far. In this instance I felt that is exactly what happened and I tried to take a stand against it. Hell's bells man, this is a forum, not a cage match...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

I could give you -rep back but really, this is kid's stuff. I saw some people giving the guy -rep just because others were doing it and I don't like the "gang mentality" so I gave ONE lousy +rep to try to cancel out what I saw was people just going along with the mob. Sometimes the "mob" has a good point but that doesn't mean the "mob" hasn't gone too far. In this instance I felt that is exactly what happened and I tried to take a stand against it. Hell's bells man, this is a forum, not a cage match...
    Very true, lots of bigots on this site with herd mentality.

lol...funny $#@! right there...coming from somebody who loves Buakke with cops...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Buakke
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 08-23-2015 at 04:43 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So a herd mentality is bad now?

I wonder if excusing vague police "protocol" and promoting police as shepherds with a tough job has anything to do with "herd mentality"...

Nah, I'm sure it's much, much more complicated.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    lol...funny $#@! right there...coming from somebody who loves Buakke with cops...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Buakke
    That's exactly what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    So a herd mentality is bad now?

I wonder if excusing vague police "protocol" and promoting police as shepherds with a tough job has anything to do with "herd mentality"...

Nah, I'm sure it's much, much more complicated.
    Your mind is like a parachute, it works better when it opens - Jim marrs

I never claimed to like police, dummy.

A guy has an avatar that says, "I [heart] Cops" says he "never claimed to like police." I can only guess, by his logic, "cops" <> "police".

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    A guy has an avatar that says, "I [heart] Cops" says he "never claimed to like police." I can only guess, by his logic, "cops" <> "police".
    Sarcasm dum dum. I changed it when a few morons on here claimed that I loved cops because I'm not part of their sovereign citizens klan. Try to keep up, unmmmmmmm kay???????

Sarcasm dum dum. I changed it when a few morons on here claimed that I loved cops because I'm not part of their sovereign citizens klan. Try to keep up, unmmmmmmm kay???????
    Oh.... so it's a lie.... (that's what sarcasm is that isn't marked as such)

Yet at the same time...

I'm no fan of the police but at the same time I abhor these idiots that site on the sideline and judge the cops on their actions when they no absolutely nothing about police protocol. I'm really tired of these morons telling cops how to do their job.

Is there a name for these SJW rejects?
    Why not clear this mess up and simply tell me your definition of police protocol?

Please enlighten this dummy.
    Ron Paul

So is it safe to say that the forum loves thugs?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is the "RonPaul4Prez2012" sarcasm too?

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Probably so.

What do you call somebody who breaks down your door in the wee dark hours of the morning, comes in and holds you at gunpoint?

Hint:
    The good guys knock at the door in the light of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Probably so.

What do you call somebody who breaks down your door in the wee dark hours of the morning, comes in and holds you at gunpoint?

Hint:
    The good guys knock at the door in the light of the day.
    No sarcasm needed there.....

Define Thug.

I think,,based on observation and experience that "cop" and "thug" are synonymous.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

No sarcasm needed there.....
    [You must spread some reputation around before giving it to navy-vet again.]
    Looks like they are on to me.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Define Thug.

I think,,based on observation and experience that "cop" and "thug" are synonymous.
    Or, at least the two groups seem to overlap each other.

No,, I doubt it.

the poster is an authoritarian or is deliberately posting as such.
    I doubt he was at any time a Ron Paul supporter,, and knows nothing of his positions on anything.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No,, I doubt it.

the poster is an authoritarian or is deliberately posting as such.
    I doubt he was at any time a Ron Paul supporter,, and knows nothing of his positions on anything.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long. - Ron Paul
    I agree.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

But of course. I think it fits you quite well.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Why would you think the forum loves cops?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Nevertheless, dummy, you are like the police have become. You condone thieves, as long as they have politicians in their pockets (or are politicians themselves), you enable thieves, you even quote thieves--and here's the proof:

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'A mind is like a parachute--it doesn't work unless it's open.'--Will Rogers
    For your information, Marrs wouldn't be born until eight years after Rogers died. What good is law enforcement if the officers aren't even smart enough to tell who the thieves are and when they're stealing? Hell, many cops these days are either stupid enough to be clueless that they're stealing for those politicians themselves, or they aren't principled enough to care.

You're a thug. Do we seem to be taking a cotton to you?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-24-2015 at 07:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast