Thread: Scientist Drinks Glyphosate On YouTube

Scientist Drinks Glyphosate On YouTube

but of course it wasn't a good outcome.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So he drank Round Up and he was fine?

That stuff smells like Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    So he drank Round Up and he was fine?
    Yes. It was not a good outcome for the people shrieking that it's death-in-a-bottle, I mean.

Glyphosate: It's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yes. It was not a good outcome for the people shrieking that it's death-in-a-bottle, I mean.
    Well, roundup contains some 40% glyphosate, the LD50 is around 3000mg/kg or 3grams/kg. I do not know the density of roundup so I don't know the volume but assuming someone weighs 80kg then they would have to ingest 240grams of roundup or about 600ml of the fluid to pass the LD50. It's quite a lot but not an impossible amount either.

There are of course variants of the herbicide available that are further diluted, for 'consumers'...

In any case, I wouldn't recommend anyone drinking roundup.
    "I am a bird"

I am glad Zippy finally did a Youtube, I didn't realize he was Glenn Beck's sidekick, though.

What a Maroon.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I take a good, pharmaceutical grade glyphosate. You can find it at Trader Joe's or on ebay.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well I'm not totally convinced that he drank glyphosate, he did drink something that came out of a bottle that says Round Up on it, though. I'm sure he believes it is "ok" to drink, just like the scientist who refused to drink it, but that doesn't mean he would actually do it necessarily.

I mean, did he really drink "fracking fluid", either? Most fracking fluid is re-used, it certainly is not re-used fracking fluid. Even the glass cleaner could have been gatorade.

If he did drink glyphosate, I wouldn't be surprised if he came down with something at some point. Might take a few years. Or maybe glyphosate is worse if you are exposed to smaller amounts on a regular basis... dunno.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Well I'm not totally convinced that he drank glyphosate, he did drink something that came out of a bottle that says Round Up on it, though. I'm sure he believes it is "ok" to drink, just like the scientist who refused to drink it,
    The guy that you're referring to is not a scientist. Nor is he a Monsanto lobbyist. (Remember, everything the anti-GMO movement puts out is a lie. It really is that simple.) He is Greenpeace founder who left the movement precisely because anti-science crazy mob have taken over his vision, and are now burning crops that would save the vision and lives of children in Africa. They are literally evil incarnate.

And as the guy in the video points out, the journalist was not interested in truth. He was looking for a gotcha moment, so accpeting a drink from him was far more dangerous than ingesting the glyphosate.

I'll believe it if a hardcore skeptic buys a bottle of Roundup from a retail store and this guy is willing to drink from that. Otherwise only a fool would believe this is real, oh hi angelatc.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I'll believe it if a hardcore skeptic buys a bottle of Roundup from a retail store and this guy is willing to drink from that. Otherwise only a fool would believe this is real, oh hi angelatc.
    What reason do I have to not believe this guy drank what he said he did?

Sometimes people post videos of themselves eating things like ghostpeppers and such. Doesn't mean they did, but there isn't much compelling evidence that they didn't ingest a million scoville hot pepper.

Wonder if this could become and internet video craze.

So...when people start posting videos of themselves doing just that (drinking roundup) will people still be skeptical?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    What reason do I have to not believe this guy drank what he said he did?

Sometimes people post videos of themselves eating things like ghostpeppers and such. Doesn't mean they did, but there isn't much compelling evidence that they didn't ingest a million scoville hot pepper.

Wonder if this could become and internet video craze.

So...when people start posting videos of themselves doing just that (drinking roundup) will people still be skeptical?
    Go to youtube and search for L.A. Beast. That dude will eat or drink just about anything:

This article seems to have quite a few links to some of the latest studies showing harm from glyphosate and the adjuvants found in Round Up.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ed-herbicides/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Chester Copperpot

people drink DDT to prove it wont kill you either but you gotta have rocks in your head to really do it.. its definitely not good for you and neither is this roundup crap.

angelatc if you wanna drink poison its your right to do so.. go get some round up or chlordane or 35 Big Macs from Mcdonalds, or a carton of cigarettes and enjoy...

but stop trashing us people who just would prefer trying to eat cleaner and better in a world full of synthetic-man made-not good for you- garbage foods.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Go to youtube and search for L.A. Beast. That dude will eat or drink just about anything:

thats pretty rude of the guy to drink the birds children in front of them like that

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    people drink DDT to prove it wont kill you either but you gotta have rocks in your head to really do it.. its definitely not good for you and neither is this roundup crap.

angelatc if you wanna drink poison its your right to do so.. go get some round up or chlordane or 35 Big Macs from Mcdonalds, or a carton of cigarettes and enjoy...

but stop trashing us people who just would prefer trying to eat cleaner and better in a world full of synthetic-man made-not good for you- garbage foods.
    +1
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Skin lesion

Skin lesion

The image of Lucas Techeira — a three-year old boy from Misiones with a skin disease caused by his mother being exposed to glyphosate during the pregnancy — is one of the 300 photographs showcased in the annual exhibit of the Argentine Photojournalists Association (Argra), which opened on Tuesday and can be visited from Tuesday through Sunday until August 17.

All the photos in the exhibit were taken during 2014 and are divided by subject including sports, daily life, politics, environment, art, nature and entertainment. Some were previously published by media outlets, while others had not been used before. The 300 photos were selected out of more than 3,000.

In each exhibit, Argra releases a catalogue with all the pictures and the one included on the cover is considered the most relevant of the year. This time, a photo of Grandmothers of Plaza de Mayo head Estela Barnes de Carlotto hugging her grandson Guido Montoya Carlotto was chosen.

Techeira’s picture, included on the catalogue’s back cover, was taken by Página/12 photojournalist Pablo Piovano, who published a photo essay called The human cost of agrotoxins after touring many of the provinces where such chemicals are regularly being used. The essay received many local and international awards and some of its photographs were included in the Argra exhibit, which has been an annual event since 1981.

A contentious debate is growing in farming communities across the country as a growing number of environmental and social groups are calling for an outright ban on the herbicide glyphosate, which has been used on the country’s crops for years, after the World Health Organization (WHO) declared it a probable carcinogen.

Glyphosate is used on more than 28 million hectares in Argentina, which are sprayed with about 200 million litres of glyphosate per year, according to the Doctors Network of Fumigated Towns. Even though Monsanto holds more than 30 percent of the market, it is hardly alone. Syngenta, BASF, Bayer, Dupont, Dow, Agrosciences, Atanor, YPF and Nidera also produce the herbicide.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

...save the vision and lives of children in Africa.
    What are you talking about, Monsatan has been exterminating butterflies worldwide since the 1990s and yet Africa is still in shambles in 2015!

(Remember, everything the anti-GMO movement puts out is a lie. It really is that simple.) They are literally evil incarnate.
    Good Lord! How do you continue to exist? Forever being in such distressing fear, so filled with dystopian fantasy and emotional appeal, but if only for the children or Wallymart?

Society teaches us that having feelings and crying is bad and wrong. Well, that's baloney, because grief isn't wrong. There's such a thing as good grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.
    -- The Office, Michael Scott
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I don't believe he actually drank what he claims it is. But let's try to remember this guy and see if he gets cancer or something in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    thats pretty rude of the guy to drink the birds children in front of them like that
    His latest video he ate coins!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m681xJ6mvto

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I don't believe he actually drank what he claims it is. But let's try to remember this guy and see if he gets cancer or something in the future.
    Wasn't it Mao who smoked 6 packs/day of cigarette until old age and never got cancer. He could have drank pure unadulterated glyphosate and still avoid cancer. The test comes when you increase the sample to say 100k, drinking it multiple times and then we can see how many of that sample get cancer after say 10 yrs. A study of 1 is not a very scientific way of doing a scientific study.