Thread: For those who remember Aimee Allen and the Ron Paul song...

For those who remember Aimee Allen and the Ron Paul song...

Her new band The Interrupters released a new video today and I thought some of the users here would enjoy it! I first saw The Interrupters a couple years ago and really enjoyed their libertarian and anti-establishment influences to their music and I knew I recognized the lead singer's voice... It was a few months later that I heard them again and I realized it was Aimee Allen, the girl who wrote and sang the Ron Paul anthem. I have since seen them in concert several times and I can't tell you how good it feels to hear a packed crowd of teenagers with their fists in the air screaming "$#@! THE TSA!".

https://youtu.be/q7Ol-YDS4Jc

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone remember paid thugs tried to kill her in 2008?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Go Aimee!! Great song!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    no, details?
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulistinian View Post
    Her new band The Interrupters released a new video today and I thought some of the users here would enjoy it! I first saw The Interrupters a couple years ago and really enjoyed their libertarian and anti-establishment influences to their music and I knew I recognized the lead singer's voice... It was a few months later that I heard them again and I realized it was Aimee Allen, the girl who wrote and sang the Ron Paul anthem. I have since seen them in concert several times and I can't tell you how good it feels to hear a packed crowd of teenagers with their fists in the air screaming "$#@! THE TSA!".

the upload date shows Aug 4th... so 2 weeks ago...

Great song... wonder why so low views in 2 weeks... less than 40... weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    no, details?
    Aimee Allen is also a survivor, someone who she says was treated cruelly by her step-father, she rebelled against institutionalized religion and she was the victim of a vicious assault and beating, the result of a random gang attack in Los Angeles during 2008, an ordeal that left her almost dead. If all that was not enough, under the former administration for the American government there were efforts to suppress Aimee Allen’s music, because they objected to the tile and the content of one of her albums “I’d Start A Revolution.,” claiming that she posed security risk.
    http://www.rivetingriffs.com/Aimee%2...Interview.html
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

it's a private video for whatever reason

- Edward R. Murrow

Today is the day it was released to the public, maybe that is how I should have phrased it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I remember it very well and the "official" story reeked of total bull$#@!.

Thanks for that. I don't know if I forgot about that, or never knew about it..

Wow..

I really like her music...

Hellcat records by Lars Armstrong?

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Hellcat records by Lars Armstrong?
    Close! Tim Armstrong! His other musical projects that he plays on (not just produces) include Operation Ivy, Rancid, The Transplants and Tim Timebomb & Friends. Lars Fredericksen is a member of Rancid and also plays in some other projects like Lars & The Bastards. I've long suspected Tim Armstrong and some of his peers had a secret Libertarian streak but him signing & producing the Aimee Allen under the name The Interrupters confirms it for me. She even pulls lines straight from her Ron Paul song in some of The Interrupters stuff.

Close! Tim Armstrong! His other musical projects that he plays on (not just produces) include Operation Ivy, Rancid, The Transplants and Tim Timebomb & Friends. Lars Fredericksen is a member of Rancid and also plays in some other projects like Lars & The Bastards. I've long suspected Tim Armstrong and some of his peers had a secret Libertarian streak but him signing & producing the Aimee Allen under the name The Interrupters confirms it for me. She even pulls lines straight from her Ron Paul song in some of The Interrupters stuff.
    that's what I meant, Tim & Lars of Rancid, thanks!

the result of a random gang attack
    How do you equate "random gang attack" with "paid thugs?"

Just curious.

I loved her Ron Paul song back in the '08 election cycle, and saw her perform live it at the Rally for the Republic and at least 2 other occasions, but you'd have to be a huge conspiracy theorist to think some shadowy government agency (or whatever) put out a "hit" on a rather obscure singer in 2008 because she sang a song in support of a political candidate who was hopelessly out of the running by late January of 2008.

I mean if the Bilderbergs or CFR or black helicopter boys or whatever were going to swoop down an attack an obscure singer, wouldn't they have done it, you know, before he was hopelessly out of the contest?

Hey, thanks for posting. I like it.

I remember hearing one of their songs years ago and downloading it but forgot about them since. I'll have to check out the rest of their stuff.

Also, just for old time's sake I had to go back and watch this one again. I still use it as my ringtone.

Over 20,000 now in a few days. Pretty cool to see them able to grow popular with their message.

One of the comments on the video though:

"I feel like this would make a great campaign song for Bernie Sanders."

Didn't she used to come around here from time to time, but got run off by a horde of creepertarians?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Didn't she used to come around here from time to time, but got run off by a horde of creepertarians?

Wouldn't surprise me. I'm amazed amypi sticks around this place...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post
    Hey, thanks for posting. I like it.

I remember hearing one of their songs years ago and downloading it but forgot about them since. I'll have to check out the rest of their stuff.

Also, just for old time's sake I had to go back and watch this one again. I still use it as my ringtone.

Over 20,000 now in a few days. Pretty cool to see them able to grow popular with their message.

Funny! Well at least that commenter seems to recognize there is some problem with the establishment vs. the people and that Sanders doesn't appear to be a part of that establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by libertariantexas View Post
    How do you equate "random gang attack" with "paid thugs?"

Just curious.

I loved her Ron Paul song back in the '08 election cycle, and saw her perform live it at the Rally for the Republic and at least 2 other occasions, but you'd have to be a huge conspiracy theorist to think some shadowy government agency (or whatever) put out a "hit" on a rather obscure singer in 2008 because she sang a song in support of a political candidate who was hopelessly out of the running by late January of 2008.

I mean if the Bilderbergs or CFR or black helicopter boys or whatever were going to swoop down an attack an obscure singer, wouldn't they have done it, you know, before he was hopelessly out of the contest?
    If all that was not enough, under the former administration for the American government there were efforts to suppress Aimee Allen’s music, because they objected to the tile and the content of one of her albums “I’d Start A Revolution.,” claiming that she posed security risk.
    I love you morons who judge something without actually reading the source

- Edward R. Murrow

Jan2017

We could use some bands lined up for an anticipated RandFest Week - the week before
    the Univ Colorado-Boulder/CNBC GOP Debate October 28 (the week after Dali Lama on campus Oct 21)

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me. I'm amazed amypi sticks around this place...
    I've been trying not to scare em.

but it's rare ones that ain't scared.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post

"Wixen Music Publishing" has wiped the Ron Paul Anthem video from off the internet. Only copy I can find is a very low resolution copy on DailyMotion. You can't even BUY the video.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    "Wixen Music Publishing" has wiped the Ron Paul Anthem video from off the internet. Only copy I can find is a very low resolution copy on DailyMotion. You can't even BUY the video.
    /in b4 IP warriors swoop in to defend these nefarious shenannigans. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Original owners or did some one buy 'em out and shut it down?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Naw she has thick skin... after all she hung out with me a few times
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Original owners or did some one buy 'em out and shut it down?
    Looks like a patent troller type situation.

"A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Damn, she does views now.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.