Thread: Top 10 Reasons to Support Rand Paul for President

Question Top 10 Reasons to Support Rand Paul for President

What are your top 10 reasons to Support Rand Paul, in as few words as possible?
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think Rand would like something like this but with varied wording:
    "Strong defense of Israel"
    "Strong defense of America"
    "Strong against Islamic terror and Iran"
    "Strong defense of the rights of the unborn"
    "Strong defense of America's borders"
    "Strong defense of the Bill of Rights"
    "Strong fiscal conservative record"
    "Cut taxes for everyone, rich and poor"
    "Abolish common core and let communities raise their children"
    "100% of the time follows the Constitution"

Well I can't speak for others, but if I had to boil down the reasons I support Paul, it would be because he promotes Freedom and Prosperity. Freedom = limited government and following the constitution (the WHOLE constitution), and prosperity = lower taxes, get rid of protectionist trade policies and stop the debt.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

CONSISTENTLY supports the right to bear arms 100%
    CONSISTENTLY 100% pro life
    Wants government out of marriage
    War only as last resort and only after Constitutionally declared, doesn't go looking to John Bolton for advice.
    Wants to audit Fed
    Is the top person running on civil liberties period
    Best shot at balancing the budget
    Best shot at ending illegal NSA and TSA searches
    Best shot at keeping true Constitutional principles alive IMO
    Isn't stupid enough to say he's going to deport 20+ million men, women and children and bring them back. Rapidly.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 08-17-2015 at 11:33 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

I made this thread because:

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    (re: www.RandPaulDigital.com) The main thing left outstanding is a top 10 Tweet messages of why you should support Rand Paul that supporters can retweet. The section where the content would be placed is in "Share Facts" area, you can get to it by the navigation at the top right of the page under "Engage". Supporters will be able to use the left and right arrows to scroll through the pictures with a tweet message on each one that they can then share using the facebook or twitter images to help promote both Rand Paul and the Digital project supporting the MBs.
    And here is what I came up with:

=========================
    Twitter:

Why Support @RandPaul #1: He'll make politicians read bills before they vote on them! (Imagine that!!) Learn more: RandPaulDigital.com/rtba

Widget:

Why Support @RandPaul #1: He'll make politicians READ THE BILLS before they vote on them! This will give Congress a huge incentive to make bills shorter, clearer, and more focused, so that the members of Congress can better endure the fatigue of hearing them read!
    Learn more:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Read_the_Bills_Act
    https://downsizedc.org/etp/rtba/
    =========================
    Twitter:
    Why Support @RandPaul #2 'Drive a stake through the heart of the IRS!' (His words!) ELIMINATE payroll tax! Learn more RandPaulDigital.com/irs

Widget:
    Why Support @RandPaul #2 Famous tax experts helped Rand craft a tax plan that would be the biggest tax cut in American History, would ELIMINATE the payroll tax, and would balance the budget!
    Learn more:
    https://randpaul.com/rand-pauls-fair-and-flat-tax-op-ed
    ===========================
    Twitter:
    Why Support @RandPaul #3: Balanced Budget Amendment for TRUE fiscal responsibility! (No cooking the books!)Learn more RandPaulDigital.com/bba

Widget:
    Why Support @RandPaul #3: Rand supports a Balanced Budget Amendment to reign in D.C.’s reckless deficit spending addiction!
    Learn more:
    https://randpaul.com/issue/spending-and-debt
    ==========================
    Twitter:
    Why Support @RandPaul #4'GET A WARRANT!'He'll defend your right 2 privacy & fight 2 end illegal NSA spying.Learn more RandPaulDigital.com/nsa

Widget:
    Why Support @RandPaul #4: He will immediately end the NSA's illegal bulk data collection and domestic spying programs and protect the Fourth Amendment rights of all Americans!!
    Learn more:
    https://randpaul.com/issue/ending-nsa-spying
    Twitter:
    Why Support @RandPaul #5 Audit the FED #endthefed - Transparency of secretive Federal Reserve banking corruption!! RandPaulDigital.com/fedres

Widget:
    Why Support @RandPaul #5 A complete and thorough audit of the Fed will finally allow the American people to know exactly how their money is being spent by Washington. Rand will continue his fight to audit the Fed and restore transparency and fiscal sanity to our nation’s checkbook!!
    Learn more:
    https://randpaul.com/issue/audit-the-fed
    Twitter:
    Why Support @RandPaul #6 REAL Criminal Justice Reform: has authored the REDEEM Act, FAIR Act, RESET Act!! Learn more: RandPaulDigital.com/cjr

Widget:
    Why Support @RandPaul #6 He will continue to work across the aisle to reform our criminal justice system and give everyone a shot at the American Dream!!
    Learn more:
    https://randpaul.com/issue/criminal-justice-reforms
    ===========================
    Twitter:
    Why Support @RandPaul #7: He respects the Constitution and he'll defend the WHOLE Bill of Rights!! Learn more: RandPaulDigital.com/bor

Widget:
    Why Support @RandPaul #7: He has made it his priority to reassert the rights and privileges of the individual by standing up for the ENTIRE Bill of Rights!! He will continue to fight for the Constitution, individual liberty and the freedoms that make this country great.
    Learn more:
    https://randpaul.com/issue/civil-liberties
    =============================
    Twitter:
    Why Support @RandPaul #8: He polls best against Hillary Clinton & WINNING swing states that Obama carried! Learn more: RandPaulDigital.com/hc

Widget:
    Why Support @RandPaul #8: Recent polls indicate he is the Republican candidate most likely to beat Hillary Clinton in a general election – he is besting her in several polls released over the past several months in swing states like Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, New Hampshire, Arizona, Washington, and Iowa.
    This polling suggests that Sen. Rand Paul is the only Republican candidate capable of making the party bigger, better, and bolder.
    Learn more:
    https://randpaul.com/news/icymi-rand...idential-polls
    =============================
    Twitter:
    Why Support @RandPaul #9: He has an all star campaign of WINNERS & LEADERS & EXPERIENCE! Learn more: RandPaulDigital.com/team

Widget:
    Why Support @RandPaul #9: He has an all star campaign of WINNERS & LEADERS & EXPERIENCE!
    Former Texas GOP chairman and now Paul senior adviser Steve Munisteri: “I have worked in campaigns for 43 years so I know a talented campaign team when I see one. Rand has a superb team consisting of a half dozen top advisors, any one of which could run a nationwide campaign themselves.”
    Learn more:
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...o-win-in-2016/
    ============================
    Twitter:
    Why Support @RandPaul #10: Kelley Ashby Paul. KELLEY ASHBY PAUL!! Learn more: RandPaulDigital.com/kelley

Widget:
    Why Support @RandPaul #10: Kelley Ashby Paul. KELLEY ASHBY PAUL!!
    Learn more:
    https://randpaul.com/about-kelley
    There are great ideas in this thread, but I decided to go with some official campaign text for this purpose.

Any ideas to improve/replace?

Also still very interested in more ideas and what are YOUR top 10 reasons!
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Hillary Clinton
    Jeb Bush
    Donald Trump
    Scott Walker
    Ted Cruz
    Marco Rubio
    Mike Huckabee
    Carly Fiorina
    Chris Christie
    John Kasich
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    I made this thread because:

And here is what I came up with:
    Thanks Jay, appreciate your help with these! +Rep
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

There is not one candidate who has run for president in my lifetime who can say they're more committed to liberty, Austrian economics, small government, the Constitution, and a rational foreign policy than my son, Rand Paul - Ron Paul
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand's defense of the Bill of Rights. That can be broken into ten points pretty easily.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Worse case scenario, lesser of many evils. That's how I see it.