Thread: Obama and Clinton Golf Together on Martha's Vineyard Yesterday

Obama and Clinton Golf Together on Martha's Vineyard Yesterday

*Cough*, do you think this has anything to do with Hillary and the DOJ investigation? I wonder what deals these two are working out as we speak.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/presi...ry?id=33106106

President Obama has had some illustrious golfing buddies on his vacation this summer on Martha’s Vineyard, but perhaps no one who understands the pressures of his job as well as former President Bill Clinton, who joined him today at the Farm Neck Country Club.

The president also had former U.S. Trade Representative Mark Kirk and Clinton confidante Vernon Jordan along for the day. Later Saturday evening, the Obamas and the Clintons (wife Hillary was coming in from her visit to the Iowa State Fair) were expected to celebrate Jordan’s 80th birthday at his annual party, held at his rental home here.

The foursome seemed relaxed, with Kirk and Obama giving each other a side-hug at one point -– and Clinton even picking up a flag that had fallen at the first hole, then having to catch up with the other three who had walked ahead of him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Clintons are going down. I would not be surprised if Hillary announces end of her campaign next week.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Clintons are going down. I would not be surprised if Hillary announces end of her campaign next week.
    Next week is a bit soon, but I'm betting that's why Biden is warming up a campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

DOJ could play their trump card and just arrest her and her cronies.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

She should. I was actually very surprised she ran to begin with. She and Bill seem to think they can get away with murder (numerous ones). If you look at the pictures at the thread linked in original post, you can seem some interesting body language and facial expressions. Obama can save her ass through his Department of Justice. I am just wondering what deals these two criminals are working on, and whether Obama will trust the Clinton's enough to sell our souls to the devil on their behalf.

Bill seems to be very competitive:

I will say this: He has done a very good job keeping up his fitness since his heart attack.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    I will say this: He has done a very good job keeping up his fitness since his heart attack.
    It's all that cardio workouts at "Orgy Island".

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    Must be a lot of health benefits in raping 10 year old girls.

Clinton links to Andrew's billionaire pervert friend: Flight logs show former President flew more than ten times on his private jet and visited his Caribbean island

Newly disclosed flight logs show that between 2002 and 2005 the former President travelled around the world courtesy of Jeffrey Epstein
    Epstein is a former friend of Prince Andrew who went on to be accused of having sex with underage girls
    Among the stops were Epstein's Caribbean island, Little St James, where young girls were supposedly kept as sex slaves
    Clinton was deemed to be so close to Epstein he was nearly forced to give a statement during the investigation into the latter's paedophilia
    Epstein was jailed in 2008 for soliciting girls for underage prostitution

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3j1QBuh5P
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mr. Clinton does not look very happy with Mr. Obama. There are a couple other pictures from this outing where he looks just as angry.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Mr. Clinton does not look very happy with Mr. Obama. There are a couple other pictures from this outing where he looks just as angry.
    You're right. Looks like the 2 NWO leaders are having a disagreement. Maybe Bill is scolding him for some of the woke backfires that are being set since Obama is in charge of NWO diversity....lol
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

I'd love to see Obama and Clinton try golfing with all the illegals that got sent there.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge