View Poll Results: Should Trump supporters be banned from this forum?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 24.75%
  • No

76 75.25%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Should Trump supporters be banned from this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    That was never the issue with you. You would make innuendos about Rand, not backed by facts and when that was pointed out to you, you would just run off and post the very same thing in another thread. You did this CONSTANTLY.

Asking a real question that you really wanted answered was never the question. That was also told you many, many times.
    Annnnd, panty buncher is back picking on her usual targets. Life must be a laugh riot in your household.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Annnnd, panty buncher is back picking on her usual targets. Life must be a laugh riot in your household.
    I was responding to a post, Phill. Sorry if that twists your panties.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    This is a divide and conquer tactic. But it's more than that. This whole thing is a smokescreen to cover the fact that this economy has been micromismanaged to death.

It is.

The xenophobes undoubtedly approve. But please, God, somebody tell Rand Paul that the vast majority of the people recently turning xenophobic just want jobs, and the reason they don't have them isn't because of this ten or twenty or even thirty million--otherwise known as three or four or five percent of the people within these borders. Hate to quote Slick Willie, but the fact is, 'It's the economy, stupid!' And the way to trump this distraction is to say flat out that Rand Paul will give us the freedom to fix this economy, and fix it so well that we'll be begging for immigrants again before we know it.
    I'd love to believe this, but AF and others have documented in many ways that the majority of American people don't really want freedom. They want bread, circuses, and saaaaaafety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

That was never the issue with you. You would make innuendos about Rand, not backed by facts and when that was pointed out to you, you would just run off and post the very same thing in another thread. You did this CONSTANTLY. And a great deal of the time, you were doing it in RAND's own subforum.

Asking a real question that you really wanted answered was never the question. That was also told you many, many times.
    You realize you're in the minority opinion (possibly of one) here, don't you? And now you're just making stuff up to cover your ass. Most people who contacted/repped me after I posted this recognized the hypocrisy.

I was responding to a post, Phill. Sorry if that twists your panties.
    Don't twist. Don't bunch. I don't wear panties. See you a week form now when you come to bitch and moan again.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    You realize you're in the minority opinion (possibly of one) here, don't you? And now you're just making stuff up to cover your ass. Most people who contacted/repped me after I posted this recognized the hypocrisy.
    Oh, I'm sure your fan club did. I got plenty of +reps when I called you out back then when you were doing it. You stopped when Bryan bought the forums and stopped you posting your crap in Rand's subforum.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Oh, I'm sure your fan club did. I got plenty of +reps when I called you out back then when you were doing it. You stopped when Bryan bought the forums and stopped you posting your crap in Rand's subforum.
    At least I have a fan club. And Bryan didn't stop me. I stopped myself when I decided that, in spite of not being all that I wanted him to be, I would settle for what Rand is. You're still lying about what I did though. I complained when Rand said something that was out-of-tune with my idea of a liberty position.

When are you going to do something similar to all the Trump supporters running around this place? When are you going to give them the same treatment you gave me? Let's talk about what you're not doing.
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 08-25-2015 at 06:42 PM.

It's taken me awhile but I've decided on "Yes." Just a temp ban.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your panties are in a bunch because her fan club is bigger than your fan club. Despite all the sock puppets your fan club owns.

Your panties are in a bunch because her fan club is bigger than your fan club. Despite all the sock puppets your fan club owns.
    You have confused me with someone who gives a crap.
    ================

Quite the forum drama we've got going on in here, I see!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

You have confused me with someone who gives a crap.
    Your the one that comes here to post when your panties get in a bunch. I post fairly often. Sometimes on things not even related to other posters or their comments.

When are you going to do something similar to all the Trump supporters running around this place? When are you going to give them the same treatment you gave me? Let's talk about what you're not doing.
    I haven't seen many posting in Rand's subforum. That was what you did.
    ================

Your the one that comes here to post when your panties get in a bunch. I post fairly often. Sometimes on things not even related to other posters or their comments.
    When my name is called out, I will respond. Sorry if you hate it.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Quite the forum drama we've got going on in here, I see!
    Still can't match that silly-assed soap opera about Donald and Megyn and when Rupert is going to find out Megyn's pregnant and whether Carly is going to realize it's Donald's baby, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I haven't seen many posting in Rand's subforum. That was what you did.
    But while grassroots organizers are trying to get things going for Rand on this board (not just in his own sub forum) with less than 6 months to go to the Iowa caucuses, you sit on your hands while RPF members use this board to openly support a candidate running in opposition to Rand. You see no hypocrisy in that, huh? Like I said, you may be in a minority of one (leaving out the Trump supporters, of course.)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But while grassroots organizers are trying to get things going for Rand on this board (not just in his own sub forum) with less than 6 months to go to the Iowa caucuses, you sit on your hands while RPF members use this board to openly support a candidate running in opposition to Rand. You see no hypocrisy in that, huh? Like I said, you may be in a minority of one (leaving out the Trump supporters, of course.)
    Is that how you make your posts, Cajun? You find out which way the popular wind is blowing and post accordingly?

I don't care if I am in the minority, or the only one, who does or says something.
    ================

Is that how you make your posts, Cajun? You find out which way the popular wind is blowing and post accordingly?

I don't care if I am in the minority, or the only one, who does or says something.
    No, LE. It just turns out that way because I'm usually right and people like me.

Now, are you going to address the hypocrisy, or are you going to just keep deflecting the issue?

No, LE. It just turns out that way because I'm usually right and people like me.
    And people like you because you're always willing to entertain the possibility that you're wrong, and when you finally figure out that you are you're perfectly willing to admit it.

Among other things.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You are all stupid.

Could you help with promotion of money-bomb? Even 15 minutes will matter.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

btw...i'm switching from gin to vodka this week...

No, LE. It just turns out that way because I'm usually right
    Because you agree with the mob. Congrats.
    and people like me.

Now, are you going to address the hypocrisy, or are you going to just keep deflecting the issue?
    There isn't anything hypocritical in what I did. When there is, I would be happy to address it.

You posted most of your Rand hate in Rand's subforum ad nauseum. The vast majority of the Trump posts have been outside of Rand's subforum. Get the difference?
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-26-2015 at 10:21 AM.
    ================

The Trump supporters are getting worse and worse by day!

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    I voted Yes. I think anything against group think is bad! All none Rand supporters should be banned. This is a forum dedicated to the maintenance of Paul Inc
    I join in solidarity with those who think this is a forum dedicated to continuing to restore and grow a liberty movement - not a family dynasty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    I join in solidarity with those who think this is a forum dedicated to continuing to restore and grow a liberty movement - not a family dynasty.
    It's about credibility, not nepotism.

Keep practicing.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    It's about credibility, not nepotism.
    And if he personally ever had any, he certainly spent it all. Both Donny and Davey.

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    Then you should leave, because you are a complete statist and don't promote liberty at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Then you should leave, because you are a complete statist and don't promote liberty at all.
    Do you want me to leave? :O

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    btw...i'm switching from gin to vodka this week...
    Boooo

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast