Thread: PETA vs Pig Wrestlers

PETA vs Pig Wrestlers

From Drudge;

VIDEO: Pig wrestler throws animal rights protester over fence at county fair

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...t-county-fair/

Animal rights activists may want to rethink the idea of confronting pig wrestlers in the heat of action.

One such person learned that the hard way Wednesday.

An estimated 2,000 people converged on the Utah County Fair in Spanish Fork to watch the best pig wrestling team be crowned. Participants are as young as five years old.

“We were joking about it the other day,” Brody Steele told KUTV. “People were calling us racist animal abusers,” referring to his Confederate flag.

The object of the competition is for the team to wrestle the muddy, slippery pig into the barrel in the shortest amount of time.

All was going well until a group of protesters in rainbow-colored wigs breached the pen. It’s not clear whether they were looking for a fight or to rescue the slimy pig.

Video shows some shoves between the wrestlers and protesters and one who breached the pen being promptly ejected head over heels.

The man’s wig flew off and he quickly got up a slinked away, likely embarrassed to be manhandled during his seemingly brilliant stunt.

KUTV speculates about the successful wrestling of the protester, “it is possible those actions will bring assault charges.”

There’s no word on what punishment could be in store for the protesters who disrupted the event.

Likely not a blue ribbon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've never seen or heard any evidence at all that pigs don't enjoy this activity just as much as the rednecks do.

Quite the opposite, actually. The animals seem to love it. The protestor is lucky the redneck and the pig didn't both attack.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-14-2015 at 08:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I've never seen or heard any evidence at all that pigs don't enjoy this activity just as much as the rednecks do.

Quite the opposite, actually. The animals seem to love it. The protestor is lucky the redneck and the pig didn't both attack.
    Love it or hate it, it's better than being breakfast.

All those beta males there are just trying to $#@! the girl in the straw hat. I don't blame em, but it probably didn't work.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    All those beta males there are just trying to $#@! the girl in the straw hat. I don't blame em, but it probably didn't work.
    Is there any situation, social or otherwise, that you approach by first doing something other than trying to determine which of the males involved are 'alphas' and which are 'betas'?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Is there any situation, social or otherwise, that you approach by first doing something other than trying to determine which of the males involved are 'alphas' and which are 'betas'?
    Sure.

But I don't have to try to determine anything, these guys are involved with PETA for $#@!'s sake. It speaks for itself.

The next great sport, PETA tossing!

Sure.

But I don't have to try to determine anything, these guys are involved with PETA for $#@!'s sake. It speaks for itself.
    No. Actually, lots of people have to be spoon-fed the revelation that the overwhelming majority of liberals have no clue what's good for the beings they want to help and what's bad for them. Which makes those beings as likely to be their victims as the recipients of their beneficence.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. Actually, lots of people have to be spoon-fed the revelation that the overwhelming majority of liberals have no clue what's good for the beings they want to help and what's bad for them. Which makes those beings as likely to be their victims as the recipients of their beneficence.
    That has nothing to do with what I said.

Yup, sad but true.

She will probably end up $#@!ing a pig wrestler then avoid explaining herself when one of the pig wrestling protesters finds out what she did.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-14-2015 at 05:02 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The Donald would have thrown all of them at once, had that pig in the barrel AND screwed the girl in the straw hat. Because he's a alpha male.
    "The Patriarch"

Just what a beta would say^^.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The Donald would have thrown all of them at once, had that pig in the barrel AND screwed the girl in the straw hat. Because he's a alpha male.
    He would have screwed the pig first because he is that hard core.

Having co-founded the Humane Society of Charlotte in the early 1980's, pig wrestlers won't get sympathy from me. In-fact, they are lucky I wasn't there. I would have given those fat retards something to wrestle, and it wouldn't be a pig.

Why don't they channel these kids' lives into something meaningful... Rather than animal abuse, how about handing out flyers for Rand Paul? Is this all these kids have to do, inflict pain upon another of God's creations to have a fun night?
    Last edited by Dianne; 08-14-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    LOL that was great.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Having co-founded the Humane Society of Charlotte in the early 1980's, pig wrestlers won't get sympathy from me. In-fact, they are lucky I wasn't there. I would have given those fat retards something to wrestle, and it wouldn't be a pig.

Why don't they channel these kids' lives into something meaningful... Rather than animal abuse, how about handing out flyers for Rand Paul? Is this all these kids have to do, inflict pain upon another of God's creations to have a fun night?
    Handing out flyers isn't "meaningful". Feeding the hungry, helping the crippled and elderly-that's meaningful. The silly circuses in politics has no deeper meaning whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Handing out flyers isn't "meaningful". Feeding the hungry, helping the crippled and elderly-that's meaningful. The silly circuses in politics has no deeper meaning whatsoever.
    failed at wrestling pigs eh?

pig wrestling? stop talking about my wedding night!