Thread: "Holy S#!t! No F$#k!mg way! Oh my God!" (China Blasts Amateur Video)

"Holy S#!t! No F$#k!mg way! Oh my God!" (China Blasts Amateur Video)

Well, I think the thread title pretty much sums it up.

The 1:30 video this guy captured, captures it expertly. And there really are no words, except the one's in the thread title. Which he says repeatedly.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-1...osions/6697058

Amateur footage of gigantic explosions in the Chinese city of Tianjin captures the wave of emotions as onlookers reacted first with curiosity, then disbelief, horror and panic.

Two huge explosions tore through an industrial area of the port city containing toxic chemicals and gas, killing 50 people and injuring at least 700, officials and state media said.
    Will embed, once I find a youtube.
    And here it is. Compressed more than the video in the above link but still good. Crazy.

static link for people on mobile
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PVHF5bYQ9c

Last edited by wizardwatson; 08-13-2015 at 09:23 PM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On CNN website now. The pictures in front of a hospital seem to be taken during the day (?)

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/13/asia/c...in-explosions/
    Last edited by timosman; 08-13-2015 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    On CNN website now. The pictures in front of a hospital seem to be taken during the day (?)
    Feel free to link. I just went to homepage didn't see. I found the below youtube compilation but it doesn't include the one in the OP which I think is higher quality.

I was weirded out when I saw the story at first because I saw that car lot full of burnt out cars and the area was so vast I was like "was this area already burnt? Because this is like way way far away from the blast damage?" Now that I seen the OP video I understand the magnitude of the blast. And a lot of these camera footages in the compilation video below don't do it the justice the video in the OP does.

That would be because the explosions happened yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That would be because the explosions happened yesterday.
    So the victims waited till morning to get a ride to a hospital ?

I have updated the OP. Embedded the video from the OP link. It's compressed a little more than the ABC articles video but still good, and the audio tells a story all its own anyway.

This poor bastard:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The caption of that photo says: "Three men walk out onto streets after being treated at a hospital."

It happened at 11 pm. People were probably being pulled out of the rubble for quite a while afterwards.

Wow looks like something straight out of Revelations.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What's your suggested alternative? Does it involve Walt Disney's reanimated head and a sound stage?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Was badly stored cyanide to blame for the catastrophic Chinese warehouse blasts that killed 50? Panicked families flee 'toxic cloud' after secretive officials refuse to list deadly chemicals kept on site

By Mark Duell and Simon Tomlinson and Emma Glanfield for MailOnline

Hundreds of families have fled their homes amid fears a cocktail of deadly chemicals had been spewed into the atmosphere after two huge explosions rocked the Chinese port city of Tianjin.

At least 50 people have died and 700 injured after the blasts erupted at a warehouse for hazardous materials, leaving an apocalyptic landscape of incinerated cars, crumpled shipping containers and burnt-out buildings.

It is believed the warehouse contained at least 700 tonnes of sodium cyanide, a toxic chemical that can kill rapidly if inhaled, as well as other highly flammable and dangerous materials.

As chemical experts were sent to assess the scene, officials fuelled panic by refusing to say what was being stored or offering any explanation for the cause of the disaster.

The incident has raised questions – also as yet unanswered – about whether the materials had been properly stored.

Wasteland: A view of the devastated landscape of the Chinese port city of Tianjin, where huge, fiery blasts at a warehouse for hazardous materials killed at least 50 people, raising questions about what potentially lethal chemicals may have been released into the air

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Was badly stored cyanide to blame for the catastrophic Chinese warehouse blasts that killed 50?
    Death toll this morning to 112; additional 90 missing.

Reuters slideshow here:

http://www.reuters.com/news/picture/...eId=USRTX1O9TS

Officials had until then only confirmed the presence of calcium carbide, potassium nitrate and sodium nitrate. Calcium carbide reacts with water to create the highly explosive

acetylene.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

One reason why I would never live in an urban high rise. They are sitting ducks for any type of catastrophe, natural or man made.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/13/asia/c...in-explosions/
    Is it just me, or do these vehicles in the parking lot seem strange. They are still perfectly parked, none flipped over?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    secretive officials refuse to list deadly chemicals kept on site
    Government officials: scum, no matter what the nation.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've seen trains going down the tracks with oxidizers and reducing agents in adjacent cars. I've wondered why they would let a potential bomb like that go down the tracks. I'll bet this accident had the same problem. There are some things that shouldn't be stored near other things. When the two get mixed, they can go boom.

The second blast was equal to about 21 tons of TNT.

By comparison, the Davy Crockett tactical nuke recoilless rifle system could deliver payloads of about 20 tons of TNT.

This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That was tonight, wtf is going on?