Thread: Walter Jones on The Alex Jones Show discusses why Boehner must go (TUBE added)

Walter Jones on The Alex Jones Show discusses why Boehner must go (TUBE added)

Rep. Jones had a great interview on infowars today. I didn't tape it, but you can watch it on youtube later when Ron Gibson posts in a little while. Mr. Jones seems to believe we have a real shot of dumping Boehner, but we all need to be pro active. Call your Congress critter and tell them to support H Resolution 385 https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-...ution/385/text. Mr. Jones discusses some of Boehner's strong arm tactics, used mostly to promote Obama's agenda and special interest groups. He has got to go !!

Of course the Congressman also said he has already endorsed Rand Paul for President, which is a good thing.

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcHIluVV6Rg
    Last edited by jct74; 08-13-2015 at 09:16 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope they get Boehner out of there. This could be bigger than the Presidential election.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

William Tell, thanks so much for posting the video of today's Jones' video? Is there a way you can start a new thread with this video. Hopefully we can get it pinned on the main page. This is a very serious issue, everyone on RPF should be working on.

Boehner is more dangerous than Obama. He is Obama's puppet and pushes through every dictatorial action Obama takes.

Walter Jones on the Alex Jones Show 8/12/2015 discusses firing Boehner

Walter comes on at 5:34
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Sure! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...firing-Boehner Bryan added a Walter Jones subforum recently!
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Sure! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...firing-Boehner Bryan added a Walter Jones subforum recently!
    Bless you !! This is almost as important as getting Rand elected President.

Please watch, and post to whatever social media you have. We MUST get rid of Boehner as speaker of the house. Call your Congress Critter and tell he or she to support H Resolution 385. They are off for the next couple of weeks, so now is a great time.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    here's the tube from Alex Jones official channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcHIluVV6Rg

Sorry cant listen to that POS Jones, but if they really want to impress us, do this to the POTUS and oust the real tyrant. Granted Boehner needs to go, but so does Obama and hell even Mitch McConnell. Its a start I guess but honestly I do not see it going anywhere.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Boehner is more dangerous than Obama. He is Obama's puppet and pushes through every dictatorial action Obama takes.
    OK, I just have to share now because I see no reason that I should be the only one to suffer from the random wanderings of my terribly disturbed psyche.

I just flashed an eidetic image in the style of South Park's "Uncut" film... you know, where Saddam Hussein is butt-holing Satan? Just replace those two with Boehner and Bammy going at it. Ugh... I think my mental eyes are bleeding. Sure hope yours are as well because this agony is best shared by all.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.