Thread: Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton in the polls for NH for the first time

Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton in the polls for NH for the first time

Looks like Hillary definitely has a rival now:

Sanders 44%
    Clinton 37%
    Biden 9%
    unsure 6%
    others 4%

http://www.bostonherald.com/sites/de...H-0811-Dem.pdf

(Still 65% believe Clinton will win it, only 11% think it will be Sanders in the end)

(Disclamier: No, I'm not pro Sanders, I stand with Rand, and will do so all the way. Just wanted to bring attention to this as that might be important for campaigning in the long run. Sanders could IMO draw some Youth votes away from Rand and they may vote in the Democratic primary. I dont talk about informed libertarians, just about uninformed youth who may follow the election campaign trail the first time in their life or so)
    I'm a bit of a statistical junkie. I like to analyze or sum up polling or voting data. That doesn't mean that I believe all the pollmakers - I simply dont know most of the time if they counterfeit their data because of an agenda or not. It's just the only data I have to work with.
    And I love the message of liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A rival in NH for sure. He might even win the state. The rest of the US? Not a chance.

I live in a border town of VT and NH (NH side). There are a ton of big government people with their big government stickers (Bernie stickers included) shopping in our small government, tax free shows... The irony escapes them. They vote for every single tax increase, they vote for people who will increase the size of government, then flee to shop in New Hampshire.

We thank every single one of those useful idiots. Please keep spending in tax free New Hampshire. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    I live in a border town of VT and NH (NH side). There are a ton of big government people with their big government stickers (Bernie stickers included) shopping in our small government, tax free shows... The irony escapes them. They vote for every single tax increase, they vote for people who will increase the size of government, then flee to shop in New Hampshire.

We thank every single one of those useful idiots. Please keep spending in tax free New Hampshire. Thank you!
    Their not just shopping in New Hampshire, the Massachusetts commie contingent has been carpetbagging into Nashua county for quite some time now, it's the reason why the democrats have been doing better in the state lately. Be wary of parasites moving into your healthy state, they will cause your ruination, just like all the ones moving down from New York have been doing to Pennsylvania and Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Their not just shopping in New Hampshire, the Massachusetts commie contingent has been carpetbagging into Nashua county for quite some time now, it's the reason why the democrats have been doing better in the state lately. Be wary of parasites moving into your healthy state, they will cause your ruination, just like all the ones moving down from New York have been doing to Pennsylvania and Florida.
    You got that right. I used to live in PA between Reading and Allentown. I moved there initially to escape NJ. Within 5 years the area was completely over run with people from NYC. I had no desire to end up living in a ghetto so I left 3 years ago for here in Maine. I will never go back.