Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones: Rand, stop listening to your advisers, act more like Donald Trump.

Alex Jones: Rand, stop listening to your advisers, act more like Donald Trump.

After 45:30

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I've been screaming for a year about this. Like Rand once said, A Chamber of Commerce Republican Will Not Be The Nominee this Coming Cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Like Rand once said, A Chamber of Commerce Republican Will Not Be The Nominee this Coming Cycle.
    Shortly after that, Rand eagerly apologized. The chamber of commerce responded: Rand, you don't need to apologize so much, it's no big deal.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    He eagerly apologized for that already. The chamber of commerce responded: Rand, you don't need to apologize so much, it's no big deal.
    Incredibly effed up if you ask me. How he pulls a 180 on an organization as utterly transparent as the Chamber of Commerce? The Chamber of Commerce is essentially the Fed's little brother on the business side. Ron hated them. Rand at one time never liked them.

Incredibly effed up if you ask me. How he pulls a 180 on an organization as utterly transparent as the Chamber of Commerce? The Chamber of Commerce is essentially the Fed's little brother on the business side. Ron hated them. Rand at one time never liked them.
    No candidate can run opposing the Chamber, unless they self-finance. At least that's what the conventional wisdom was. Even Cruz was positioning himself to support their agenda, until Trump appeared.

Alex Jones: My concern about Donald Trump is he is blackmailable.

And that he supports war with Iran, North Korea, and various other countries. And he's for an assault weapon ban. And socialized healthcare, and the public funding of Planned Parenthood and....
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The problem is that behavior only works for Trump because he is Trump. If Rand acted like Trump, the media would repeat 24/7 how un-presidential Rand is.

On what?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Acting like Donald Trump has never helped anyone win an election. And when all's said and done, it won't help Trump either. Nor would it help Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    And that he supports war with Iran, North Korea, and various other countries. And he's for an assault weapon ban. And socialized healthcare, and the public funding of Planned Parenthood and....
    But he's gonna build a WALL. AND make Mexico pay for it! Prolly make all the illegals build it too! It's gon' be UGE!
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

FIRE CAN'T MELT STEEL RAND. TELL THEM ABOUT BUILDING 7. THE GOVERNMENT USES VACCINES TO CONTROL THE POPULATION AND GIVE PEOPLE DOWN'S SYNDROME. TELL THE TRUTH RAND. TELL THEM ABOUT THE BILDERBERG GROUP AND THE GLOBALISTS AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER. WHAT ABOUT BUILDING 7 RAND? HUH? HUH? BUILDING 7

He is absolutely right.

Attacking Trump on policy will fall on deaf ears at this point in the game; his poll numbers are not about policy. He's a personality candidate. He's dominant, thumbs his nose at the PC police, and refuses to apologize when he says something "controversial". If Rand stuck to his principle and grew some balls, he could take Trump down. Thing is, he's so ensconced in the establishment narratives, he doesn't see how weak he looks. Rand doesn't have much of a backbone, and as this continues, that will become clearer and clearer.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Sadly, for every 1 good thing AJ says, he says 10 stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    He is absolutely right.

Attacking Trump on policy will fall on deaf ears at this point in the game; his poll numbers are not about policy. He's a personality candidate. He's dominant, thumbs his nose at the PC police, and refuses to apologize when he says something "controversial". If Rand stuck to his principle and grew some balls, he could take Trump down. Thing is, he's so ensconced in the establishment narratives, he doesn't see how weak he looks. Rand doesn't have much of a backbone, and as this continues, that will become clearer and clearer.

Yep, I hate saying this because I really liked his dad, but Rand looked like a little weanie when he tried to take on Trump, it was sad and desperate. His dad certainly wasn't the most assertive person, but he had balls of steel and would stand there in front of a hostile booing crowd and say what he believed.
    Last edited by HankRicther12; 08-11-2015 at 03:37 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whenever Alex Jones says anything, this is what I hear:

AJ giving electoral advice?

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    AJ giving electoral advice?

Staying out of jail can be good to give advice, so he is doing better than some people Rand used to get advice from, like Benton.

Staying out of jail can be good to give advice, so he is doing better than some people Rand used to get advice from, like Benton.
    You want to repeat that one again?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...x_arrested.htm

Last edited by hells_unicorn; 08-11-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    You want to repeat that one again?
    IS doing a better job. present tense

IS doing a better job. present tense
    So having 3 or more arrests for acting like a lunatic in public in your past makes you smarter than a guy who may or may not be guilty, but is simply under indictment? You wanna elaborate on that one?

So having 3 or more arrests for acting like a lunatic in public in your past makes you smarter than a guy who may or may not be guilty, but is simply under indictment? You wanna elaborate on that one?
    Sure. People don't want to associate with Benton, McConnell dropped him even before. Jones can give advice from the radio, like he just did, even without being associated to the campaign.

Sure. People don't want to associate with Benton, McConnell dropped him even before. Jones can give advice from the radio, like he just did, even without being associated to the campaign.
    Do you know what sort of crazy $#@! Alex Jones says on his show? If you think being associated with Benton is bad ( I don't disagree with that ), you really should start listening. Jones is part and parcel of why Ron Paul never got anywhere in 2008 and 2012.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you know what sort of crazy $#@! Alex Jones says on his show? If you think being associated with Benton is bad ( I don't disagree with that ), you really should start listening. Jones is part and parcel of why Ron Paul never got anywhere in 2008 and 2012.
    You seem very invested on this.

Ok man, it was a joke. No, Alex Jones is not a good political consultant. That said, he is better than Benton who actually caused the loss of his candidate. After Sorenson was bribed and switched his support from Michelle Bachman, her campaign collapsed and her supporters went to Santorum, who won the Iowa election. Ron Paul would've ended up in a higher position if it wasn't for bribing Sorenson and increasing the support of the guy who ended up winning.

You seem very invested on this.

Ok man, it was a joke. No, Alex Jones is not a good political consultant. That said, he is better than Benton who actually caused the loss of his candidate. After Sorenson was bribed and switched his support from Michelle Bachman, her campaign collapsed and her supporters went to Santorum, who won the Iowa election. Ron Paul would've ended up in a higher position if it wasn't for bribing Sorenson and increasing the support of the guy who ended up winning.
    Were you paying attention to what happened in 2008? Alex Jones was an albatross around Ron Paul's neck and caused just as much damage to his prospects as those so-called racist newsletters. Benton's actions might be comparable based solely on the outcome of Iowa 2012, but Jones is not only a liability for the Pauls, but for the entire liberty movement as it stands today.

If you think this election is a joke, you should be campaigning for Vermin Supreme instead of trolling these forums in favor of Donald Trump. Personally, I don't, but I guess that goes with actually caring about this country falling apart and being financially invested in somebody who is actually serious about fixing it, not a lot of "Funny, Ha ha!!!" when you actually think this stuff through.

I disagree. Jones has a positive impact. His Second Amendment rant on CNN was a very good thing.

I disagree. Jones has a positive impact. His Second Amendment rant on CNN was a very good thing.
    I'm not talking about occasional fits of rational thought, I'm talking about everything else the guy has said. You remember the famous meltdown he had on air when he thought that the Y2K bug was going to cause the end of the world? I guarantee you that the media remembers it and will dredge it up whenever a candidate gets too closely associated with him.

There are plenty of SANE people who support the 2nd amendment.

You remember the famous meltdown he had on air when he thought that the Y2K bug was going to cause the end of the world?
    No, it appears that I don't watch Alex Jones anywhere near as much as you do.

No, it appears that I don't watch Alex Jones anywhere near as much as you do.
    I used to follow him back in his earlier days, I stopped a little bit after Ron Paul's 2008 campaign collapsed. This meltdown happened back in late 1999 and I didn't hear the audio from said episode until about 8 years after. It's easy to find with a simply Google search.

Was this little jab supposed to make me feel bad for actually knowing what I'm talking about?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast