Thread: Trump: I Want To Put H&R Block Out of Business

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump: I Want To Put H&R Block Out of Business

Simple, effective and to the point.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...business-msnbc

“It would be a dream of mine to put H&R Block right out of business. They don’t deserve to be in business, frankly,” Republican Donald Trump says on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

Trump says simplifying tax code would be one of his domestic priorities as president; “You can say fair tax, you can say flat tax, you can say 100 different taxes, or you can say simplification”

Says his tax documents “would literally probably be 10 feet high if I put them together, it is so complicated and so terrible”
    Says other domestic priorities would be cutting costs of environmental and education agencies, creating incentives for inner-city investment and jobs

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stop posting this crap.

So he is taking Rand's message and claiming it. I know what Reagan said, but i do not believe that Trump would actually get it done either.

Historically speaking, he became CEO of HRB, they'd go under much quicker than if "The Donald" became "The President". He should solicit an interest in becoming CEO of HRB.

"The Donald's" business practices were to earth movers to make a BS job site, so as to make prospecting investors think he had a real project. Just what our government needs, more of those kinds of creative thinkers. Just like his hair - he's really not fooling anyone.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

What if H&R block buys him out?

once again no policy proposals only fluff and no substance.

if you are going for a protest candidate, fine.. but stop pretending he actually has any good ideas or policy initiatives. he is all talk and nothing more.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    once again no policy proposals only fluff and no substance.

if you are going for a protest candidate, fine.. but stop pretending he actually has any good ideas or policy initiatives. he is all talk and nothing more.
    I agree, you are going to have to release the details of your latest plan if you want to be taking seriously. Considering he had and likely has one, maybe strategic, waiting for everyone to release theirs before he releases the details of his and in his typical style announces how his beats everyone elses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...omestic_issues
    Trump has proposed a 1-5-10-15 income tax plan in order to simplify the tax code, where incomes of up to $30,000 would pay 1%, incomes of $30,000 to $100,000 would pay 5%, incomes of $100,000 to $1 million would pay 10%, incomes of $1 million and up would pay 15% -

Time to Get Tough: Making America No. 1 Again. Regnery Publishing. December 5, 2011. pp. 60–66. ISBN 978-1-59698-773-9.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Reasons to like Trump count: +1.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “You can say fair tax, you can say flat tax, you can say 100 different taxes, or you can say simplification”
    Biggest joke ever. Which one is it? Four of those terms have four distinct meanings.

That's what I thought, he has no clue. Come back in a week to find out.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

teh Donald hates immigrants and that's all that really matters!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    So he is taking Rand's message and claiming it.
    Unless his plan is a major net reduction in taxes and spending, no he isn't. He's just trying to find a way to get the goose to squawk less while he takes just as many feathers off it.

Reminds me of this

But just like the Obama supporters of yesteryear, there is nothing one can do to talk them out of jumping. And I would gladly push them all over so they can die, the only problem is this rope connect the 2 of us.

Is he going to "replace it with something Terrific?"
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Reasons to like Trump count: +1.

You mean he plans to steal their office buildings through eminent domain?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.