Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Hawking Predicts, “This Pill Will Change Humanity"

Stephen Hawking Predicts, “This Pill Will Change Humanity"

Stephen Hawking Predicts, “This Pill Will Change Humanity" - Harvard Study Shows Brain Boosting “Smart Drug” Proven To Double IQ Is The Biggest Discovery In History

BY RICHARD MASON

Updated 0202 GMT(0902HKT) Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Recently Hawking made some comments in an interview with Anderson Cooper about a brain booster that would become the biggest event in human history

Stephen Hawking credits his ability to function and maintained focused on such a high level to a certain set of “smart drugs” that enhance cognitive brain function and neural connectivity, while strengthening the prefrontal cortex and boosting memory and recall.

In an interview with Anderson Cooper, Stephen Hawking said that his brain is sharer than ever, more clear and focused and he credits a large part to using Cogniq Hawking went on to add “The brain is like a muscle, you got to work it out and use supplements just like body builders use, but for your brain, and that’s exactly what I’ve been doing to enhance my mental capabilities”.

Everyone that has taken this, from athletes like Tom Brady to musicians like kanye West have nothing but praise for the brain booster, which doubles IQ, skyrockets energy levels and connects areas of the brain not previously connected. Cogniq works so well for these guys, we had to ask... Is it safe?

After 7 years Harvard Scientists Finally Break New Ground & Usher In The Future Of Brain Science With Invention Of New Smart Drug That Increases IQ, Memory And Focus Up To %100

Over a decade ago ago Harvard assembled a team of neuroscientists to work on coming up with a natural brain supplement that could effortlessly boost IQ.

Today, those scientists made the breakthrough they were seeking and made the discovery of a lifetime.They came up with a brain boosting smart drug that surpasses all limits of known science.

The Supplement they created is now THE best treatment available to improve memory, sharpen attention, increase focus and boost overall IQ.

After numerous rounds of testing results were astonishing. One test subject was quoted as saying:

“As soon as I took it started working within minutes of taking it. All of a sudden, it felt like a dark cloud had been lifted up from in front of me. I was more alert, more focused, had long lasting energy, and experienced a mental clarity that I’d never felt before” – Ben Lishger Harvard Sophomore."

The Lead Researcher on the team Dr.Rosenhouse gave us an exclusive inside look at the ingredients that make up this revolutionary smart drug:

“It is engineered with all the ingredients containing vitamins and essentials that your brain needs to ensure improvement in all aspects of cognitive growth, while including short and long term memory, focus, energy, problem solving capabilities and total brain performance.

We are all very grateful to have this now, as I believe it can help everyone on the planet and take us to the next stage of evolution. We’re very proud."

His associate Dr.cortigan went on to say:

“This revolutionary brain booster enables your brain to be the most efficient it can. It energizes the tissue and functions deep at a cellular level. It makes your brain cells perform their task genuinely and keeps away all kinds of mental fatigue or weakness. Its truly a remarkable breakthrough.”

But what does this all mean for the rest of us? Could this pill help ordinary people like you and me?
    The only way to find out is to try it an luckily The Harvard team has patented and sold the rights to major manufacturers who currently have a limited 3 month supply.

For me, my major concern is my work. I feel taking this brain supplement could help improve my work and increase my income.

Sometimes, just one simple decision can drastically change the course of your life. Literally, one click could be the difference between living paycheck to paycheck and taking a bus to work to owning mansions, yachts, private jets and never ever having to worry about money ever again.

As Warren Buffett famously says “the more you learn, the more you earn”.

Are you ready to take the next step in improving your life, feeling sharper and smarter than ever before and making millions or billions in the process?

“I wouldn’t have developed my patent formula if not for this amazingly incredible brain supplement .” – says Dr. Rosenhouse

Are you ready to find out if this can work for you? We already ordered ours and will be writing a follow up piece on the results, we encourage you to do the same.

The only thing you have to do is try it and see for yourself. Who knows, maybe this could be the one little decision that changes your life. Write us and let us know. Best of luck!

CNN STORY UPDATE - Tuesday, August 11, 2015

CNN Experts call this new supplement the biggest advancement in brain science to date...

CNN broke the news first and uncovered that Cogniq raises levels of focus and performance every day by 300%.

As we researched, we began to see that this supplement has been quickly gaining traction around the world.

Celebrities and athletes alike are already rumored to be taking the pill with the full scale public release expected shortly. The company and product is called Cogniq. The site claimed that Cogniq contained a very unique formulation of natural vitamins and minerals which together unlock untapped parts of the human brain. Our resident brain scientist Dr Raqif conducted his own independent analysis of the supplement and his findings seemed to mirror Cogniq's claims. According to Dr Raqif, "he's never seen a food based supplement deliver such a profound upward lift in brain function before".

Genius Steven Hawkings has Admitted To Using Cogniq To Triple His Memory.

We tested it ourselves - did it live up to the hype?

After our research led to such positive reviews, we simply had to try Cogniq ourselves to verify whether this was all hype. Almost every single man in the building volunteered to test it out but we chose our very own Anderson Cooper. Below is his account of using Cogniq over a 4 week period.

CNN's Anderson Cooper has admitted that taking Cogniq he memorizes lines better.

14 Day Summary - Anderson Cooper's Cogniq Results:

Anderson has been with CNN for years."The Cogniq pills were extremely hard to come by" says Cooper.

He goes on to say, "If you can get your hands on these pills - get them right away." We had to wait 2 weeks before we got a bottle to test as it was sold out almost everywhere or over $300 a bottle from people trying to sell it for profit eBay People were paying top dollar for them on there.

The free trial bottle of Cogniq was delivered in a few days from ordering and with surprisingly inexpensive shipping. Before putting Cooper on the test, our team ran a little bit of our own research before we put Cooper on the test and found:

Cogniq has been clinically proven to:

Sky-rocket Concentration by 32%
    Improve Creative Thinking
    Boost Energy
    Enhance Memory Recall
    Increase IQ Scores by 47%

Cogniq arrived within 4 days of having placed my order Online for the free trials and were inexpensive to ship. To test out the product, I took one Cogniq pill every morning for 4 weeks.

Anderson Cooper's 14 DAY Cogniq EXPERIENCE

Day 1 Brain

DAY 1

I took one and forgot all about it. Maybe 20-30 minutes later I felt odd. I can only describe it by saying my mind felt calm and still. I was playing a Men's mind game' and scored 100% on every answer. It was like that feeling you get when you have just woken up. Light headed so to speak but this was different. I was light headed and spaced out but in the zone at the same time. Can't explain it - but it was awesome.

Day 5 Brain

DAY 5

I was shocked at the drastic results. Over the course of the next 5 days I found myself bouncing out of bed and felt ready to take on the day - usually I need to snooze 3 times. I felt motivation to get stuff done and often power through.

Day 14 Brain

DAY 14

After 14 days, not only had all my doubts and skepticism absolutely vanished - Thing's that annoyed me were no longer an issue. I hardly got stressed and when I did, I was able to control my emotions and get back into peak performance and state.

My Thoughts On Cogniq

Cogniq is the real deal. The increase in focus, creativity and overall mental performance was a little bit scary to be honest - I felt like a different person. I didn't notice any side effects at all either. I need to order a box of these before they are released into stores. - Anderson Cooper

"The results were unbelievable. Every aspect of my mental performance accelerated from day 1. A must try" - Bill Gates's Last Interview With CNN

With the full market release of the supplement scheduled for later this year, Cogniq is bound to make a splash. Experts say government intervention is likely to limit the release of the supplement due to its potent effects. That said, the company is offering limited bottles of the supplement for the next few weeks. See below a men's health special promotion for you to get a discounted bottle of Cogniq today.

Try it and please do write in to let us know what you think.

http://www.cnn.com-news.report/us/br...k001&q=1ask30u

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    unfortunately it only works on reptilians; mammals need not apply.

Last edited by staerker; 08-11-2015 at 09:16 AM.

WTF is this crap ? This is not CNN. ICANN just created a bunch of new TLDs and it seems scammers are taking advantage of it. I can only imagine how much confusion this will create for everybody in the coming days.

"Double IQ"???

Apparently the IQ of the guy who authored the article doesn't have a high enough IQ to realize that "doubling IQ" is not how IQ works.

Anyway, disappointing to know that Hawking is pushing people to take speed. What people fail to understand is that TIME is the major limiter on human capacity. Therefore if you simply push the body's capacities and rev the engine you can increase all its capacities. So many drugs are at root simply speed/stimulants. And ultimately your body will have negative side effects from pushing it beyond its normal capacity.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    WTF is this crap ? This is not CNN. ICANN just created a bunch of new TLDs and it seems scammers are taking advantage of it. I can only imagine how much confusion this will create for everybody in the coming days.

Good catch. I was about to share this article.
    It doesn't end with this election cycle. Commit to long term change, and you won't see all the GOP state convention shenanigans as the end of the Ron Paul Revolution--but as the end of the neocon control of the GOP, (and the beginning of the Ron Paul Revolution). Hang in there for another year or so, and you'll start to see some absolutely amazing results for all of our efforts. ~Ninja Homer

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Anyway, disappointing to know that Hawking is pushing people to take speed. What people fail to understand is that TIME is the major limiter on human capacity. Therefore if you simply push the body's capacities and rev the engine you can increase all its capacities. So many drugs are at root simply speed/stimulants. And ultimately your body will have negative side effects from pushing it beyond its normal capacity.
    I thought you were smarted than this

Good catch. Scammers.

http://sickhorses.com/2015/08/09/ste...human-history/

I actually checked the story too, but like a lot of new stories that just hit the net there aren't a lot of google results discrediting it.

Roll with the punches.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought you were smarted than this
    Network trust effect. Ronin posted it. Statistically Ronin doesn't get hoodwinked.

My impression anyway.

"Double IQ"???

Apparently the IQ of the guy who authored the article doesn't have a high enough IQ to realize that "doubling IQ" is not how IQ works.

This is not speed as speed is defined.

Twisting or manipulating is best left to the charlatans....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    This is not speed as speed is defined.

Twisting or manipulating is best left to the charlatans....
    Generalizing isn't twisting.

They changed the way the internet works. Scammer rush in to exploit the lack of user awareness of the new GTLDs. This is not your granddaddy's internet anymore.
    Last edited by timosman; 08-11-2015 at 09:56 AM.

Generalizing isn't twisting.
    Semantics is childish, $#@! off!

A cure for statism?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Semantics is childish, $#@! off!
    But saying "$#@! off" is very adult.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Be not the first by whom the new are tried, Nor yet the last to lay the old aside." -- Alexander Pope

"Double IQ"???

The "Double IQ" is a major red flag to me. Making rediculous claims like that brings all their other claims into question. (Noting it wasn't real in the first place).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-11-2015 at 11:50 AM.

Avg IQ of Americans is 100. Double that is a greater ~IQ than Isaac Newton. We could really use a bunch more of those brains.

What's the opposite of an Idiocracy?

The Singularity IS approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    We could really use a bunch more of those brains.
    Use them for what ????

The Singularity IS approaching.
    Hail Singularity! I will no longer need to think.

Soooooo.....

If I took this drug, my IQ would jump to 262? Highly unlikely. But interesting.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

The mention of Anderson Cooper's name as a booster of the drug should be more than enough to dissuade any aware person from getting anywhere near it. Its primary effect is probably to make the subject more obedient to authority.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The mention of Anderson Cooper's name as a booster of the drug should be more than enough to dissuade any aware person from getting anywhere near it. Its primary effect is probably to make the subject more obedient to authority.
    That's none too bright.

I'm accepting applications from idiot test subjects.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The real world "stupid pill";

Use them for what ????

"Can only learn more, never less."

Hail Singularity! I will no longer need to think.

Dropping out IS an option.
    //

Just think about it, people. If this were real there would be a revolution within weeks of it hitting the mass market. Unless there is some dire side effect not listed in the advertising.

Obvious snake oil should be obvious.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Obvious snake oil should be obvious.
    We shall see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast