Thread: How do you become a Rand Paul delegete in Nebraska??

Default How do you become a Rand Paul delegete in Nebraska??

Hi folks,

i have a friend , and i will convice him to become Rand Paul delegate. He is living in Nebraska. Please tell me what he has to do to become Nebraska Rand Paul delegate!
    Please.
    I'm a bit of a statistical junkie. I like to analyze or sum up polling or voting data. That doesn't mean that I believe all the pollmakers - I simply dont know most of the time if they counterfeit their data because of an agenda or not. It's just the only data I have to work with.
    And I love the message of liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hi! Good job. Don't know if he will be able to become a delegate, but I'm sure glad you convinced him to try!

The first step is to go here:

http://negop.org/

He needs to find his county, and join the county Republican Party. If he lives in a city, there will be a pretty sizeable, semi-professional organization. If he's out in farm country, it may just be a couple of volunteers, or maybe the have nothing in his county (in which case they'll be seriously glad to see him). He needs to get involved, maybe volunteer to be a precinct chairman (odds are about 50/50 that his neighborhood precinct may not even have anyone active alreadyo in it). He needs to convince the people he finds there that he's a good Republican, and needs to be ready to pay his own way to Cleveland next summer, and he needs to go to the county and state conventions (if they haven't happened yet), Go through the steps and get himself elected as a delegate to the natnal convention. The county and state conventions should be open to all comers, but since the state delegation is limited in size, he will almost certainly have to work at getting in. He'll want a good speech; we can help with that.

Wish him luck for us! Let us know if we can help some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. Thatís what SEP means. Somebody Elseís Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem