Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Trump Opposition Research Thread

i'm voting for hilliary, because she had nice things to say about Ron a few years ago...

3rd party votes will only get that demon trump elected, so its best to vote the status quo this time around...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I will either write in Rand Paul for POTUS or leave that motherfucker blank.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    leaving it blank is still a vote for trump.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    leaving it blank is still a vote for trump.
    I am in TN, this state will vote for a soggy potato as long as it has a (R) on it.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i'm voting for hilliary, because she had nice things to say about Ron a few years ago...

3rd party votes will only get that demon trump elected, so its best to vote the status quo this time around...
    Yeah, and she liked Ayn Rand as a youngster. Really, she's just been "playing the game" so she could get into office and turn the USA into Galt's Gulch. Good strategy. Her campaign is a lesson in how the liberty movement can win in the future.
    We ask you to be so good as to pass a law requiring the closing of all windows, dormers, skylights, inside and outside shutters, curtains, casements, bull's-eyes, deadlights, and blinds — in short, all openings, holes, chinks, and fissures through which the light of the sun is wont to enter houses, to the detriment of the fair industries with which, we are proud to say, we have endowed the country, a country that cannot, without betraying ingratitude, abandon us today to so unequal a combat.

good to see so many clinton supporters in here....good times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Really?

Why aren't you willing to cast a pragmatic vote for the LP?
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

-Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

"The monarch is a responsible person. The fact that a monarch is responsible "to God alone," rather than to an assembly or a popular majority, is rather shocking to an agnostic mind; but while God cannot be fooled, the masses can. While it is perhaps true that "one cannot fool all the people all the time," it seems one can fool millions for centuries."

-Ibid.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Trump seems to be mostly getting a pass on this. He allegedly said he hopes Putin will like him few minutes after claiming that Putin had referred to Obama with n-word.

Trump implies Putin called Obama the N-word

By Caitlin Yilek
    Donald Trump on Wednesday implied that Russian President Vladimir Putin has used the N-word when talking about President Obama and said he would command more respect as president.
    “Putin has said things over the last year that are really bad things,” Trump said at a press conference in Florida. “He mentioned the N-word one time. I was shocked to hear him mention the N-word.” Trump said Putin has “a total lack of respect” for Obama.
    “No. 1, he doesn’t like him. And No. 2, he doesn’t respect him,” the billionaire said.
    Trump then asserted that Putin would have more respect for him if he succeeds Obama in the White House.
    “I think he’s going to respect your president if I’m elected, and I hope he likes me,” he said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-talking-about

Only a few voices spoke out against that, NBC news OpEd refuted such a notion forcefully:

Jul 28 2016
    OpEd: President Obama Is Nobody's N-Word
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/o...rump-s-n618961
    Are you Russian, by chance?

Besides gauging vibes in political forums, apparently there is a quiz that can help people find out how Russian they are lol

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_russian_are_you_7

YOu Do have a lather jacket and big black shades! for sure!

6. You sure do have some uncle who is completely tied up with some criminal "brigadas" and you are expecting to be in one of them soon.

7. If you are a guy, you do hang out and even sleep with any other nationality girl, but when it's time to get married it HAS to be Russian girl!

8. how much alchohol is in vodka?

The current president of Russia is:

I'm glad to see that this thread is stickied here.

Albeit, I see some irony in that.

Bump
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

How about the irony of this thread...

...with the whole RON PAUL forum here.

No one finds this odd?

Mods must have gotten so used to it they don't even noticed it, or its irony, or conscious sabotage.

Poor Trump, and everyone who loves Trump, dumb animals.

"The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

"The monarch is a responsible person. The fact that a monarch is responsible "to God alone," rather than to an assembly or a popular majority, is rather shocking to an agnostic mind; but while God cannot be fooled, the masses can. While it is perhaps true that "one cannot fool all the people all the time," it seems one can fool millions for centuries."

-Ibid.

More controversial claims are being made about Trump's NS picks:

Trump's Newest National Security Staffer Once Suggested Obama Lied About Being Black

Dec. 15, 2016 4:37 PM
    President-elect Donald Trump will tap Fox News' Monica Crowley to be the senior director of strategic communications for the National Security Council, the transition team announced Thursday. In Crowley, Trump appears to have found a kindred spirit on issues ranging from from terrorism to Barack Obama's eligibility to be president.

Crowley has worked at Fox News since 1998 as a "political and international affairs analyst," according to her bio that previously appeared on the news outlet's website. She also worked as foreign policy assistant to former president Nixon and later worked with NPR and MSNBC.*

Based on her public statements, Crowley will fit right in with Flynn and Trump. In June 2008, while guest-hosting Laura Ingraham's radio show, Crowley cited a bizarre online "genealogy" (which she acknowledged she couldn't "verify") purporting to demonstrate that Obama is "not black African, he is Arab African." She added: "And yet, this guy is campaigning as black and painting anybody who dares to criticize him as a racist. I mean that is—it is the biggest con I think I've ever seen."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...y-barack-obama

Trump’s National Security Adviser Shared Fake News About Clinton

Just a few days before the election, the general tweeted a link to a news hoax from a right-wing conspiracy theory site called True Pundit, and said the New York Police Department had evidence of new Hillary Clinton emails that proved her involvement in or knowledge of money laundering and sex crimes with children, among other things.

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/794000841518776320

Thanks, I'll add it

-Ludwig von Mises

-Ibid.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456