Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stand With Liberty - Documenting the Revolution [Donate towards Rand Photography efforts]

I'm in for a few bucks. I always enjoy your work, Gage.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dntrpltt View Post
    I'm in for a few bucks. I always enjoy your work, Gage.
    Thank you so much dntrpltt! You are always so helpful. +REP
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm about to embark on a weeklong trip to Anchorage, Seattle, Boise, and Salt Lake City to document Rand's western tour. Hopefully I will get some good shots!
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Hoping that I can meet my goal. Only a few days left.

Only a week left.

Come on guys, we don't have much time left! I'll match the next $75.
    Last edited by dntrpltt; 09-02-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dntrpltt View Post
    Come on guys, we don't have much time left! I'll match the next $75.
    Haha looks like someone took you up and topped it off! Not sure who, but thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    Haha looks like someone took you up and topped it off! Not sure who, but thank you!
    Awesome! Will be matching $75 shortly.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I've tried it a few times now and I keep getting this error message: "Your payment can't be completed because one of the receivers can't accept payments at this time."

I can try sending it PayPal.

^ I tried to donate just now via paypal and got the same message.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Oh thank you for letting me know! I have no idea why it's doing that, as I am able to log in to my PayPal, and also used it last night.

Since it has passed the goal, there's really no point in donating through Indiegogo anymore anyway. At this point it would just take out additional Indiegogo fees.

So if you'd like to contribute directly to my PayPal, that would probably be the best way to resolve whatever issue there is.

I updated the OP, if you'd like to donate you can do so directly to my PayPal rather than through Indiegogo: gtskidmore@hotmail.com

Gage, great stuff seeing your name at truthinmedia.com on a regular basis! And I've got you covered if you ever find yourself in Seattle again Any word on an Atlanta trip yet? I'm still waiting for Rand's sit down interview with Ben to happen!
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

Quote Originally Posted by ZakCarter View Post
    Gage, great stuff seeing your name at truthinmedia.com on a regular basis! And I've got you covered if you ever find yourself in Seattle again Any word on an Atlanta trip yet? I'm still waiting for Rand's sit down interview with Ben to happen!
    For some reason they didn't do a travel schedule for September like they've normally sent out. Hopefully October.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12