Thread: Gerald Celente Just Predicted A Global Stock Market Crash And Gave The Exact Time Frame

Gerald Celente Just Predicted A Global Stock Market Crash And Gave The Exact Time Frame

Gerald Celente Just Predicted A Global Stock Market Crash And Gave The Exact Time Frame

August 07, 2015

Today the top trends forecaster in the world predicted a global stock market crash and gave the exact time frame in this exclusive King World News interview. He also spoke about how this crash will trigger a worldwide panic.

Eric King: "Gerald, let's start off with the stock market because you want to make a prediction."

Gerald Celente: “Yes. Rarely do I ever put a date on market crashes. I did it in 1987 when I forecast the 1987 stock market crash — that was in the Wall Street Journal. I also forecast the ‘Panic of 2008,’ and the 'dot-com bust' in October of 1999, when I said it (the dot-com mania) would fail in the second quarter of 2000….

Eric, I’m now predicting that we are going to see a global stock market crash before the end of the year. It’s not only going to be the Dow, it’s going to be the DAX, the FTSE, the CAC, Shanghai, and the Nikkei. There’s going to be panic on the streets from Wall Street to Shanghai and from the UK down to Brazil. You are going to see one market after another begin to collapse.”

***KWN has now released the incredible audio interview with the top trends forecaster in the world, Gerald Celente, where he discusses his prediction for a global stock market crash and panic in 2015, as well as giving the KWN listeners a peak at the just released Summer Trends Journal, and you can listen to it by CLICKING HERE OR ON THE IMAGE BELOW.
    http://kingworldnews.com/gerald-cele...ct-time-frame/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is always predicting a crash. It is what he does.

Rarely do I ever put a date on market crashes.
    Except he does- about every year.

2010 http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogsp...f-2010_22.html
    Gerald Celente Predicts "Crash of 2010"
    2011 http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...te-316944.html Says timing was wrong. This year for sure. And not just any crash- this will be a "Crack-Up".

Crack-Up 2011 Among our Top Trends for last year was the "Crash of 2010." What happened? The stock market didn’t crash. We know. We made it clear in our Autumn Trends Journal that we were not forecasting a stock market crash – the equity markets were no longer a legitimate indicator of recovery or the real state of the economy. Yet the reliable indicators (employment numbers, the real estate market, currency pressures, sovereign debt problems) all bordered between crisis and disaster. In 2011, with the arsenal of schemes to prop them up depleted, we predict "Crack-Up 2011": teetering economies will collapse, currency wars will ensue, trade barriers will be erected, economic unions will splinter, and the onset of the "Greatest Depression" will be recognized by everyone….
    2012 http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money...ers/53259742/1

Gerald Celente, a trend forecaster at the Trends Research Institute, says Americans should brace themselves for an "economic 9/11" due to policymakers' inability to solve the world's financial and economic woes. The coming meltdown, he predicts, will lead to growing social unrest and anti-government sentiment, a U.S. dollar with far less purchasing power and more people out of work.
    2013 http://usawatchdog.com/were-going-in...erald-celente/

Celente says the real stories are the imploding economy and coming war. Another crash is coming, and Celente predicts, “It will be worse than the panic of ’08. It will be deeper. It will be more painful because they will not be able to pull off the stimulus game again.”
    2014- http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...yours_10222013

Celente Warns: The Collapse of 2014: “If You Don’t Have Your Money In Your Pocket It’s Not Yours”
    Yeah- when you predict something to happen every year, it is amazing- you can claim that you were right on the years a crash did occur (and ignore the times you were wrong). Eventually he will be right again and say "See- I told you so!!"

I could predict no stock market crash every year and have a hugely higher percent accuracy in forecasting than he does.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-10-2015 at 04:16 PM.

Nobody orchestrates crashes at the end of the year. People need to be merry to be shopping. We can not lose revenue because of a stupid crisis. The only month a crisis can happen is between February and September. September is actually the best month, but this year is way too early. White House has been playing along and we can not create an inconvenience of this magnitude for the guy. I think everybody agrees this is a stupid idea. It would also set a very bad precedent. I strongly suggest going with the original plan and waiting till Sep'2016.

I thought crashes were supposed to be in October? But that would be after that Sharia year thing ends.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I thought crashes were supposed to be in October? But that would be after that Sharia year thing ends.
    Shmita
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He is always predicting a crash. It is what he does.

Except he does- about every year.

2010 http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogsp...f-2010_22.html

2011 http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...te-316944.html Says timing was wrong. This year for sure. And not just any crash- this will be a "Crack-Up".

2012 http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money...ers/53259742/1

2013 http://usawatchdog.com/were-going-in...erald-celente/

2014- http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...yours_10222013

Yeah- when you predict something to happen every year, it is amazing- you can claim that you were right on the years a crash did occur (and ignore the times you were wrong). Eventually he will be right again and say "See- I told you so!!"

I could predict no stock market crash every year and have a hugely higher percent accuracy in forecasting than he does.

You forgot the 2008 prediction about "revolution" and "food riots" in the United States by the year 2012. The U.S. becoming a 3rd world nation. "When people lose everything and have nothing left to lose, they lose it".

You are slipping Zippy. I would have expected you to come up with that.
    Last edited by jct74; 08-10-2015 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Shmita
    For those curious about dates, and Rabbi Cahn doesn't claim anything specific will happen on exactly these days but Elul 29, the "debt clearing day" that marks the end of the Shemitah year is September 13th. But if you're clued into the larger story, the once every 49 year Jubilee "liberty" year also happens/starts in 2015. The Jubilee year starts on September 23rd. So Definitely September is a month to keep the eyes open.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What was the major calamity of 1966 (the last Jubilee year)? September? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966

September 1
    United Nations Secretary-General U Thant declares that he will not seek re-election, because U.N. efforts in Vietnam have failed.
    98 British tourists die in an air crash in Ljubljana, Yugoslavia.
    While waiting at a bus stop Ralph Baer, an inventor with Sanders Associates, writes a four-page document which lays out the basic principles for creating a video game to be played on a television: the beginning of a multi billion dollar industry.
    September 6 – In Cape Town, South Africa, the architect of Apartheid, Prime Minister Hendrik Verwoerd, is stabbed to death by Dimitri Tsafendas during a parliamentary meeting.
    September 7 – The ocean liner SS Hanseatic catches fire and burns in New York Harbor.
    September 8 – Star Trek, the science fiction television series, debuts on NBC-TV in the United States with its first episode, titled "The Man Trap".
    September 9 – NATO decides to move SHAPE headquarters to Belgium.
    September 12
    Gemini 11 (Richard F. Gordon, Jr., Pete Conrad) docks with an Agena target vehicle.
    B. J. Vorster becomes the new Prime Minister of South Africa.
    September 13 – Clashes between the Chinese Communist Party and the Red Guards are reported by TASS in the Soviet Union.
    September 16
    In South Vietnam, Thích Trí Quang ends a 100-day hunger strike.
    The Metropolitan Opera House opens at Lincoln Center in New York City with the world premiere of Samuel Barber's opera Antony and Cleopatra.
    September 18 – Valerie Percy, 21-year-old daughter of U.S. Senate candidate Charles H. Percy, is stabbed and bludgeoned to death in the family mansion on Chicago's North Shore.
    September 19
    Scotland Yard arrests Buster Edwards, suspected of involvement in the Great Train Robbery.
    Timothy Leary forms the spiritual group League for Spiritual Discovery.
    Indonesian military commander (later President) Suharto annoucs the resumption of Indonesian participation in the United Nations.
    September 29 – Hurricane Inez strikes Hispaniola, leaving thousands dead and tens of thousands homeless in the Dominican Republic and Haiti.
    September 30
    The Bechuanaland Protectorate in Africa achieves independence from the United Kingdom as Botswana, with Seretse Khama as its first President.
    Baldur von Schirach and Albert Speer are released from Spandau Prison.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-10-2015 at 10:17 PM.

If you listen to Cahn and Biltz you'll probably end up a Noahide (and damned forever).Which is why I even pay attention to them as I assume they are planned misdirections as is Hagee etc.As far as I can tell,this year is the first when Hosea 5:14-6:3 becomes possible and also the 68th week of Daniel most likely ends (and the 1 week and 62weeks make up the 70). My website with exhaustive explanations is www.endofhistory.info

There is going to be a major tornado in Kansas tommorow!

Keep checking on this thread, check it daily, you will surely be amazed at my meteorological prowess

Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    There is going to be a major tornado in Kansas tommorow!

Keep checking on this thread, check it daily, you will surely be amazed at my meteorological prowess
    $#@! will hit the fan ..... at some point

What was the major calamity of 1966 (the last Jubilee year)? September? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966
    You seem to want to fight this on every thread I post it. And you also seem to be the first poster to jump in on these "prediction" threads. You should just read the books I link to in my signature. They are cheap and you'd at least understand what this Shemitah thing is all about and could perhaps find more legitimate ways to criticize it which would at least bring the conversation to a more useful level.

"Shemitah" is just the Hebrew word for Sabbath. The bible when it talks about it, it just refers to it as a "sabbath year", only in the Hebrew texts is the word "Shemitah" used. I use the word Shemitah because not only is the meaning of the Hebrew word significant but it also draws attention to Jonathan Cahn's work on the subject.

Leviticus 25 1-7

The Sabbatic Year

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 3 Six years thou shalt sow thy field, and six years thou shalt prune thy vineyard, and gather in the fruit thereof; 4 But in the seventh year shall be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a sabbath for the LORD: thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy vineyard. 5 That which groweth of its own accord of thy harvest thou shalt not reap, neither gather the grapes of thy vine undressed: for it is a year of rest unto the land. 6 And the sabbath of the land shall be meat for you; for thee, and for thy servant, and for thy maid, and for thy hired servant, and for thy stranger that sojourneth with thee, 7 And for thy cattle, and for the beast that are in thy land, shall all the increase thereof be meat.
    So the Shemitah (sabbath of rest) is every 7 years. But the Jubilee is detailed directly after the verses referencing the Shemitah.

Leviticus 25 8-17

The Year of Jubilee

8 And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years. 9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement [Yom Kippur/10 Tishrei/September 23rd in 2015] shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land. 10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family. 11 A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed. 12 For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.

Return of Property

13 In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession. 14 And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest ought of thy neighbour's hand, ye shall not oppress one another: 15 According to the number of years after the jubile thou shalt buy of thy neighbour, and according unto the number of years of the fruits he shall sell unto thee: 16 According to the multitude of years thou shalt increase the price thereof, and according to the fewness of years thou shalt diminish the price of it: for according to the number of the years of the fruits doth he sell unto thee. 17 Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I am the LORD your God.
    So the jubilee year is literally a year devoted to freedom and liberty. Slaves were to be freed in addition to it essentially being another shemitah-like year.

I point all this out because the "story" surrounding the "Harbingers" the Rabbi talks about surrounding Isaiah 9:10, the "Shemitah judgement" of Israel which correlated to the 70 years in captivity, and the "Jubilee" stuff is all connected in a larger story. You seem to want to oversimplify the entire story by claiming it's some kind of "predicter of markets". The market connections is really only one chapter in the Harbinger and isn't the main theme in the Mystery of the Shemitah either.

So to get to your point...

What was special about the prior Jubilee in the context of "liberty" and "returning of property" in the Jubilee year 49 years ago?

Well, there was a significance. Not for the last, but for the last TWO.

The Jubilee that happened from September 1917 to September 1918 coincided with a revival in England of compassion for the Jewish people and the nation of Israel. It happened that in December of 1917 Jerusalem was taken from the crumbling Ottoman Empire and for the first time in 2000 years, was in the hands of people sympathetic to the Jewish plight. One month before Jerusalem was taken the "Balfour Declaration" was issued which stated:

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
    As Rabbi Cahn points out in his book, this is the first official act in 2000 years that attempts to restore the land to the Jewish people.

The next Jubilee was from September 1966 to September 1967.

Some would say this period is even more significant.

In Israel's war for independence old Jerusalem was seized by the Jordanians. Israel was never in possession of it. They were declared an official "country" but they did not have possession of the ancient holy city. They did not get possession of old Jerusalem until when? Until the six-day war which happened in the spring of 1967, during the Jubilee year.

So here again this is the first time in 2000 years that the official nation of Israel had soldiers who entered the ancient holy city to claim it.

So if 2 jubilees ago was the Jews returning to their holy land.
    And 1 jubilee ago was the Jews returning to the holy city.
    What could this jubilee be?

Well, Cahn barely alludes to it, for obvious reasons, but there's still one thing that isn't possessed by the Jews. The Holy Temple. The Dome of the Rock (a muslim holy place) sits on the site of the Holy Temple. Will the "temple" be returned next Jubilee?

Anyway, point is, the story is involved. There are plenty of connections to market phenomenon, but that's only a piece.

Now, if you ask, "why would God speak in mysteries and not just tell us plainly?" then you haven't been paying attention.

The Purpose of Jesus' Parables
    (Mark 4:10-12)

10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
    The Harbingers in Isaiah 9:10 (and lots of other things in Isaiah 9 for that matter) are mysteries on purpose. Not everyone will be made aware beforehand of the coming judgement.

It's very much a "red pill" scenario.

Gerald Celente: Greatest Depression has now begun, as of August 14, 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvYVF927dqs

Maybe he's right but it's pretty funny how full of $#@! this guy has been with his economic predictions in the past.