Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on The O'Reilly Factor w/ Eric Bolling 8/10/15

[Video] Rand Paul on The O'Reilly Factor w/ Eric Bolling 8/10/15

Eric Bolling hosting, he just mentioned it on The Five, said he was going to ask Rand why Trump's a fake conservative.

update:

Last edited by jct74; 08-10-2015 at 07:53 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has anybody ever tried to argue that Trump is a real conservative?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Just seen it on TV. There is also this poll that i found on O'Reilly's site. Rand is losing by a lot.

http://www.billoreilly.com/ (It's on the right)

WHERE DO YOU STAND?
    Of the men who qualified for the main debate with the lowest poll numbers, who is most likely to be knocked out of the top ten?
    Ted Cruz
    Rand Paul
    John Kasich
    Marco Rubio
    Chris Christie
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 08-10-2015 at 03:45 PM.

Someone who is better at Twitter than I am should find the tweets from the journalists that were on Rand's conference call with reporters just now. He goes all in on attacking Trump. I don't know if this will work, but it is the moral thing to do. This country needs to be told when it is stupid. That's why Paul's numbers are low right now.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

I think he's going to debate Ann Coulter

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    I think he's going to debate Ann Coulter
    IIRC, Bolling said they'd be interviewed separately.

Let's hope Rand goes second.

Oh shoot, I duplicated your post Sorry I didn't know Bill O'Reilly and The Factor were the same show.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eric Bolling is a huge Rand fan. He is always plugging Rand on The Five, while the black haired bimbo (can't remember her name), is always promoting Carly and the NSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I didn't know Bill O'Reilly and The Factor were the same show.
    You are forgiven.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Smart move going on the show when Eric Boiling is filling in, Rand will actually have an opportunity to speak for more than 2 seconds without being interrupted. I'm hoping that Rand cleans Trump's clock in this interview and knocks some sense into all of these dopes who somehow think he's a conservative or a libertarian. Wake up call guys, prior to a year ago, Trump was essentially a Rudy Giuliani Republican, ergo the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Oh shoot, I duplicated your post Sorry I didn't know Bill O'Reilly and The Factor were the same show.
    If that's because you're not a regular viewer, then that's to your credit.

Nice, Rand comes after Coulter (she's pro-Trump).

Rand on Fox 2015.08.10

Will be on in a few minutes, attacking Trump.

Coulter just went after Rand Paul hard.

Huge mistake going after Trump. Trump is going to implode anyway and the proper positioning is being there to pick up the pieces, not taking the brunt of the steamroller and being blamed when it blows up.

Coulter: "Murica, ulleagles, Trump, mah jerbs, Murica"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Nice, Rand comes after Coulter (she's pro-Trump).
    Coulter is yammering about immigration. If the GOP is dumb enough to make this their sole issue, they will lose horribly between massive Latino turnout against Trump, and a lack of social conservative support for him. Those evangelicals in the Mid-West that hand the GOP the whole region will stay home quicker than you can say "Yee-haw" if they have Mister "I don't know what the crackers and wine are for" Trump.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Coulter is 100% right. Ante up if you're jealous of Trump.

Coulter is crushing it and takes a good shot at Rand for saying illegals are undocumented citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Huge mistake going after Trump. Trump is going to implode anyway and the proper positioning is being there to pick up the pieces, not taking the brunt of the steamroller and being blamed when it blows up.
    Good point. If Rand was going to die on a hill, it should have been against an establishment candidate. Not Donald Trump.

Do not normally agree with Ann Coulter but she is on a roll so far when it comes to immigration. I may stand with Rand but he is weak on this issue, her criticism is spot on.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Coulter is yammering about immigration. If the GOP is dumb enough to make this their sole issue, they will lose horribly between massive Latino turnout against Trump, and a lack of social conservative support for him. Those evangelicals in the Mid-West that hand the GOP the whole region will stay home quicker than you can say "Yee-haw" if they have Mister "I don't know what the crackers and wine are for" Trump.
    She's right. Rand is wrong on this issue. She's talking about the economic effect it has on working poor Americans. Young Black men unemployment rate 50 percent

Coulter blows dog whistle "Chamber of Commerce!"

..dun dun dun

A war against Wall Street and the Chamber of Commerce. Trump is inconsequential.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bradley Blakeman, former G.W. Bush admin, wants to know who will be pulling the levers behind Trump. He would like the CFR et al.

Coulter says the Chamber of Commerce won't be pulling the levers behind a Trump POTUS.

She's right. Rand is wrong on this issue. She's talking about the economic effect it has on working poor Americans. Young Black men unemployment rate 50 percent
    She's economically illiterate, like everyone who makes this argument.

In 2014 Rand said:

“Chamber of Commerce is fine, I was a member of the Chamber of Commerce, but a Chamber of Commerce Republican is not going to win a national election,” Paul (R-Ky.), the libertarian-leaning senator and likely presidential contender, said. “I’m not saying we give up on what we believe in, but we have to expand what we believe in.”

...dear God I can't stand Coulter's voice, sounds like she's got a gerbil in her throat.

Not every consonant is pronounced like a "G," Anne.

So Tyrone being hooked on smack and not being willing to get out of bed before noon has nothing to do with him getting passed up for Tito Sanchez, eh?

Single issues voters are retarded, and single issue policy is tyranny. Get a clue.

Coulter says Trump has an army behind him.

Rand will be in the spin-zone soon.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast