Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prevent Megyn Kelly From Hosting Any Further REPUBLICAN Debates.

Prevent Megyn Kelly From Hosting Any Further REPUBLICAN Debates.

42,981 supporters

https://www.change.org/p/news-corp-r...blican-debates

Megyn Kelly characterizes the Presidential selection process as "fun", dismissing the millions of Americans that find it much more serious. We deserve better than Megyn Kelly. Below, please find a list of reasons we believe Megyn Kelly should be barred from all future debates:

Megyn Kelly had a clear agenda: attack Donald Trump. Even if she “attacked equally”, we’re not looking for a hatchet-man; we’re looking for a moderator to thoroughly, and fairly, vet the Presidential candidates.
    With over 90 million Americans out of the labor force, they are more concerned with their future than whether or not someone engaged in name calling.
    She tenaciously covered (to the point of voyeuristic obsession) Mr. Trumps past rather than his vision for the future.
    Megyn Kelly's feeling, however valid, should come second to the interest of our Nation.
    She focused on candidates personally, rather than politically.
    Megyn Kelly failed to cover many things more relevant to a Presidential candidate. For example, Marco Rubio’s gang of eight bill, Jeb Bush’s fascination with common core and feckless immigration policy, Rand Paul’s specific position on constitutional issues, Ted Cruz's track record of telling the truth on everything he's ever done, politically, Ben Carson's honest, calm and collected "outsider" approach (mixed with his questionable second amendment stance), etc.
    Ultimately, neither she nor Fox News lived up the "fair and balanced" standard: were it not for closing statements, the American people may have viewed an entire debate without understanding a single issue for which the candidates stand.

While her disdain for Mr. Trump was evident, this petition is a call for truly fair and balanced coverage of all candidates. Therefore, and as evidenced by her clear bias and poor performance, Megyn Kelly should be barred from hosting or moderating all future Republican Presidential debates.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't it kind of short-sighted to blame this entirely on Megyn Kelly? I am a long time critic of her biased, attack dog act, but everyone should know that she doesn't control the agenda. She happily goes along with it, but it's not her choice alone. Far from it.

And it's interesting that the obvious agenda was to attack both Trump and Rand, but people only care about Trump.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

LOL...I'm pretty sure FoxNews isn't going to be persuaded by an online petition.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    She happily goes along with it, but it's not her choice alone. Far from it.
    So what?

She should still be attacked for being a willing participant.

You think only the bigger orchestrators should be attacked? One doesn't exclude the other. Your view is incomprehensible. So many people here seem asleep.
    Last edited by jj-; 08-10-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    LOL...I'm pretty sure FoxNews isn't going to be persuaded by an online petition.
    I'm pretty sure a drop in ratings from conservative viewers will hurt her very much.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    So what?

You think only the bigger orchestrators should be attacked? One doesn't exclude the other. Your view is incomprehensible. So many people here seem asleep.
    Did I say that she should be free and clear? Your reading comprehension needs some work.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

C'mon! Faux Nooz stupidity is the only interesting thing about the debates! We even get funny memes from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

The wench needs a job in the kitchen of a Cracker Barrel makin' sausage gravy.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm pretty sure a drop in ratings from conservative viewers will hurt her very much.
    If I were going to boycott or petition them, it would have been over their treatment of Ron, not Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    If I were going to boycott or petition them, it would have been over their treatment of Ron, not Trump.
    I'm just saying it could hurt her ratings even if Fox news doesn't cancel the program. To your point, when someone is guilty, I don't care who punishes them, although I know many don't have that view.

So what?

Kind of like how Trump was a willing participant in bribery?
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

A few hours later.

Sounds like Ailes trying to stop the Megyn Kelly thing from spiraling out of control any further.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Change.org? Really?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Did I say that she should be free and clear? Your reading comprehension needs some work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    The wench needs a job in the kitchen of a Cracker Barrel makin' sausage gravy.
    I'm torn between Megyn "the Fox News anchor" that I hate, and Megyn "the attack dog moderator that made the Donald and all his supporters whine" that I love.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Ailes cares

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

A few hours later.

Sounds like Ailes trying to stop the Megyn Kelly thing from spiraling out of control any further.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Change.org? Really?
    The government has the answers to all our problems. We just need to vote harder.

Step 1 - Buy enough Fox stock for a controlling interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    The Saudi's beat us to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    OP should start a chipin or kickstarter or something...
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Holy cow, the Megyn Kelly Facebook page has nothing since debate prep posts, but the 13,000 comments on that last post appear to be 99% whining on behalf of Trump.

Of course I had to convey my appreciation for her treatment of Trump, it seemed only fair.

In the course of finding her Facebook page though I came to know some disturbing facts:

Her kids names are Edward, Thatcher, and Yardley.

Yuck! I'm going to assume these were all her husbands picks. I like thinking about her in a positive light.

I don't know what y'all are talking about. Besides the fact that Rand wasn't given as much time as the other candidates and got skipped questions, it was a pretty good debate. Moderators were about equally tough on all the candidates. I think Rand may have even gotten some softball questions, compared to the other candidates.
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    I don't know what y'all are talking about. Besides the fact that Rand wasn't given as much time as the other candidates and got skipped questions, it was a pretty good debate. Moderators were about equally tough on all the candidates. I think Rand may have even gotten some softball questions, compared to the other candidates.
    You have awful low standards for what a "good" debate is, then.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

A few hours later.

Trump is whining too much. He looks desperate reaching for straws like that. If he can't handle a few tough questions in the primary, how is he going to be able to take on Hillary in the general. This man is a loser.
    RVO˩UTION

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    You have awful low standards for what a "good" debate is, then.
    Well, why was it a bad debate? I actually appreciated the moderators grilling the candidates like they did.
    RVO˩UTION

I'm just saying it could hurt her ratings even if Fox news doesn't cancel the program. To your point, when someone is guilty, I don't care who punishes them, although I know many don't have that view.
    How has Megyn Kelly ever mistreated or been unfair to Paul?
    RVO˩UTION

Trump is whining too much. He looks desperate reaching for straws like that. If he can't handle a few tough questions in the primary, how is he going to be able to take on Hillary in the general. This man is a loser.
    It just shows how tuff he is and can't be bought.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

I know, right.

And he's even bragging on twitter how he tattle-taled on Megyn to her boss. Most guys who feel the need to project power are cowards to begin with. Over-compensation is a trait of those that lack real potency.

What's even more hilarious to me is watching all of Trump's supporters whine right along with him.

To: "Not fair Megyn, you aren't being nice! Waaaaaaaaaaaah."

Priceless.

Here's how a man handles bitches trying to front

Eat your heart out whiney Trumpnicks

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    It just shows how tuff he is and can't be bought.
    That's because he's the buy-ER not the buy-EE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast