Thread: Fox News Propaganda: "Body Language Expert" says Chris Christie more "Likeable" than Rand Paul

Angry Fox News Propaganda: "Body Language Expert" says Chris Christie more "Likeable" than Rand Paul

This exchange is a discussion on the Aug. 6th 2015 Fox News GOP presidential debate. Fox Business booked Janine Driver, president of the so-called "Body Language Institute," so she could give a desperate promotion of Chris Christie after he advocated "more tools" to spy on Americans in a fiery debate with Rand Paul.

Despite Gov. Christie's constitution-trashing statements on live TV, this propaganda piece was aimed to leave voters believing that he was the more "likeable" candidate based on his body language (ironically his "lean to the left").

While "likeable" Christie was listing to the port side, he was actually trashing the constitution calling for mass-spying on Americans.

See the exchange between Christie and Paul here.
    Last edited by rambone; 08-09-2015 at 11:32 PM.
    Opposition Candidate Research Threads for 2016: Donald Trump | Rick Santorum | Jeb Bush | Rick Perry | Marco Rubio | Ben Carson | Chris Christie | Scott Walker | Mike Huckabee | Paul Ryan | Ted Cruz | Bobby Jindal | Carly Fiorina | Hillary Clinton | Bernie Sanders | Elizabeth Warren | Jim Webb | Gary Johnson

{ Visit PoliceStateUSA.com }

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What BS. Leaning right vs left. They both were leaning away from each other.

they're desperate to discredit Rand in any way possible, soon they'll be digging through medical records to try to find penis sizes
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Fox "body language" expert was male or female?

It doesn't matter. They'll make fun of the amount of pores on Rand's face if it means someone might dislike him
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I wanna know what trump was doing with his hands mean. Is that something they teach at trump university? I turned off the sound when he was talking during the debates because I cant stand listening to his voice. Its like some weird sign language finger pointing though, and I am sure it's supposed to convey something. Its like when someone is choking and trying to tell you they are choking for air, and I didn't even watch it live but i sat through it watching him point his fingers and move his hands back and fourth wondering what it meant, hoping for him to choke to death and fall over and die on the stage.

I found it interesting that she read from a script.
    Opposition Candidate Research Threads for 2016: Donald Trump | Rick Santorum | Jeb Bush | Rick Perry | Marco Rubio | Ben Carson | Chris Christie | Scott Walker | Mike Huckabee | Paul Ryan | Ted Cruz | Bobby Jindal | Carly Fiorina | Hillary Clinton | Bernie Sanders | Elizabeth Warren | Jim Webb | Gary Johnson

{ Visit PoliceStateUSA.com }

Jan2017

I wonder what President Obama thinks about body language analysis by Faux News network
    of Murdoch and Fox News CEO Ailes

Last edited by Jan2017; 08-10-2015 at 07:28 PM. Reason: typo

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rambone View Post
    I found it interesting that she read from a script.
    She's an expert.

Not to sound like Debbie Downer, but next time Rand argues a point; he needs to stop rolling his eyes part (very immature), and stick to facts like "You're a liar, Mr. Christie". "You were not Assistant Attorney General on 9/10".

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Yeah, they have been doing this on other shows too.

They even have the gall to criticize Rand for something that most of the candidates did from time to time while standing out there (hands together in front).

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Fox has no shame, but their "body language" person accused Rand of using the "fig-leaf", i.e hands together in front of himself, supposedly covering his genitals. They ripped Rand, yet showed a picture to illustrate it, and at least three of them had their hands in that position in the shot! But it was all Rand.

They then proceeded to rip Rand on other body language nit-picks. They hit Jeb on one thing, and Christie on another, but all in all, it was nothing more than a Rand hit piece.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Not to sound like Debbie Downer, but next time Rand argues a point; he needs to stop rolling his eyes part (very immature), and stick to facts like "You're a liar, Mr. Christie". "You were not Assistant Attorney General on 9/10".
    Trump blinked at Rand's get in your face attitude . . .

Well the expert was wrong... according to all the polls that came out, Christie is done and rand held his own in terms of percentage and gained in terms of ranking position.

Well, as long as Fox is spending money trying to prove they're stupid, why don't they slide some university or another a couple of million dollars to 'prove' that Christie isn't fat, he's fluffy.

This is funny. They're desperate to keep the Joiseyan alive because otherwise Rand Paul is strong enough to knock someone out of the race. Can't have that. This isn't something 'quixotic' and 'irrelevant' people can pull off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

So what is the first think that comes to mind with Gov. Christie's body language -

even if it is fact that he hired consultants (using Sandy relief money ?) to give him body language pointers to not come across so mean, gangsta . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    It doesn't matter. They'll make fun of the amount of pores on Rand's face if it means someone might dislike him
    Is that a tourniquet or a belt? No wonder Christine is such a crotchety a$$. The guy must be in constant pain every day.
    If I had my nutz in a vice like that, I'd probably act the same.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"