Thread: Rand Paul SHOULD Be the Next President of the United States of America

Rand Paul SHOULD Be the Next President of the United States of America

August 7th, 2015

Well here it goes. I’m going to start being a little more “political” in future writings. When a great chance presents itself, we can either take it or let it go. We can stay silent and observe or become “active” and aspire for what we believe is the right way forward. With the coming election, there is a tremendous opportunity coming around the corner for the USA and the world-at-large. I was hesitant at first about becoming “political” on this blog, but it is what my mind wants to do so I plan on taking this chance and seeing where it goes.

In my younger years I was quite politically active, planting seeds of liberty with the Ron Paul “Revolution” on the grassroots and national level throughout 2007-2012. Now that I look at it from afar, I believe that there was no possible way that Ron could have won it back then. It just wasn’t in the cards. BUT, the 2008 and 2012 elections were not for Ron. They were to build the possibility for his future torch-bearing son, Rand, to lead the cause to victory in 2016.

Unlike his father, Rand has everything he needs now to win – name, fame, youth, intelligence, and soon-to-be, the hearts of Americans. The establishment knows this and they are shaking in their boots just like they were when his father ran in the 2008 elections. Ron Paul’s election potential was just as unlikely in 2012, because the general consensus of Americans was to give Obama four more years to make the change that he promised would come; a change that never came.

No democrat is going to win the next election. The current frontrunner is Hillary Clinton. She has too many skeletons in the closets, an entrenched attachment to the current paradigm and power structure, and a major lack of understanding with young voters (unlike her predecessor Obama). Overall, she won’t be able to overcome the Republican nominee.

There is not going to be a major democratic uprising like there was in 2008 after Bush was leaving and Obama was the nominee. Hillary does not have the personality or charisma of Obama. She isn’t even in the same ballpark. This is the same situation as 2008 except it is the other way around, the Republicans are now the shoe-in to win. With that said, the Republican nomination will be where all the action is and where the fate of our country stands.

A Republican is virtually guaranteed the presidency and the establishment knows this. Who have they chosen as the current “puppet” or “guard” against the ascendency of Paul? Donald “Egomaniac” Trump. Yes, the one from Reality TV fame. It seems like a cruel joke. In 2008, Ron Paul had quite a line-up to contend against with McCain, Romney, Guliani, and Thompson running. Furthermore, the establishment hand-picked their own “semi-worthy” candidates for us to choose from when the popularity of another ran out. Now, who do they pick to lead us into their candidate juggling act? Donald Trump. They are getting desperate. He won’t be the last they propel into the spotlight as their chosen representative.

I predict Trump’s ascendancy is going to be very short-lived. Wait until the debates start and we see who is actually capable of leadership. Trump has never been elected for any political office, nor is he built for the marathon race ahead. He may be a sprinter (I wouldn’t even call him that), but he won’t have the gas to finish this race, nor the ideals or ideas that he will need to continue on and be elected. He will eventually tire out and return to his cushy life as the billionaire that he is; probably before the Republican nomination takes place. The establishment media will only be able to prop him up for so long before they jump to another candidate to hold up against the eventual Rand Paul juggernaut.

Truth will outshine whatever lies they try to spread about Rand and I have a good feeling the “Revolution” that was built on the grassroots level for his father will soon pass onto him. The Revolution has not died, it has merely been waiting in dormancy for the right chance to rise again. I’m not talking about the “Tea Party”. I’m talking about Ron Paul and Liberty-loving foot soldiers, who don’t need to be told what to do to spread the word. And this is the time.

Rand is not his father Ron. This fact is going to present many advantages, as well as disadvantages, but the advantages are in the field of electability which is what his father sorely lacked and will be most crucial to his eventual success. For anyone that doubts Rand’s decision-making skills if elected, they should be comforted to know his father’s constant guidance will be there, either in his head or in person, throughout the presidency.

Unlike his father, Rand can swim in these waters. He can and does change his mind on certain viewpoints. This is not necessarily a bad thing as changing our minds is perfectly natural in life, although it can be looked down upon as “flip-flopping” from a political perspective. Like his father, he has extremely strong core beliefs, but with the added flexibility that his father lacked. Electability-wise, this is a perfect setup moving forward and the type of person we need in the White House.

Who or what type of person will be best for the next presidency? We need someone who is a naturally moral person and can truly think for themselves. Is this so hard to ask? Apparently it is, because we haven’t had one in all the years that I’ve been around. Rand is surely this. He thinks with his heart, he is smart enough to make his own decisions, and he has the “rebel” spirit in him like his father. Whether we know it or not, this is what we have always wanted. The opportunity of having someone like him, who is also highly likable and electable, has not come around since perhaps Kennedy, who was eventually killed for his efforts to bring about the systemic change that was needed.

This is our chance. This is the time for true change. Not the bogus change that we have all witnessed under Obama. Something totally new. A man who will truly fight for what he believes in even if it is not the most popular choice. I won’t have to hold my nose when I cast my ballot this next election and that itself is a victory for our democracy.

I’ll do all in my power to make this aspiration come true and I intend to spark the flame once again that I personally witnessed and took part in the past two elections. Call in the banners. The establishment will do all in it’s power to stop us once again, but this time it won’t succeed. I hope that the readers of this blog will eventually see the light in the field of darkness as I have.

Vote for Freedom. Vote for Liberty. Vote to restore the Republic to the greatness that it once was. Vote for the true candidate who has the will to stop our endless war-making and saber-rattling and can bring our troops home. Vote for the candidate who won’t bow down to corruption or the monied interests and can never be “bought out”. Vote for the only candidate who can bring transparency to the Fed and remove the entrenched powers of the spying military-police state. Vote for the one fearless man who can actually bring about the revolutionary changes that we so desperately need in these dire times.

Rand Paul SHOULD be the next president of the United States.

Vote Rand Paul 2016.

Go Rand Go!

www.RandPaul.com
    Blessed!

Share this:

To read more please visit: http://thisamericansadhu.com/2015/08...es-of-america/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome! Pumped to have you fighting along side us

Excellent post !!

Here for the long haul. Thanks for the support

Thanks Diane. Can you all recommend any other sites that I can post it on? I tried DailyPaul(Popular Liberty) but can no longer login.

Good stuff sir!!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by ThisAmericanSadhu View Post
    Thanks Diane. Can you all recommend any other sites that I can post it on? I tried DailyPaul(Popular Liberty) but can no longer login.
    Making friends through Rand Paul facebook group

I disagree on one thing, looking back I can't help to feel that we were so close to win in 2012.
    Everyone remembers how Iowa was stolen from us by a last minute "re-re-discovery" of the newsletters and a 24 hour news cycle surrounding santorum.
    A loss in Iowa would've knocked out Santorum immediately, the guy had no money.

It would give our 2nd place in NH even more shine if we wouldn't have taken it from Romney

Next up we would have finished a lot closer in South Carolina although Gingrich would have probably still won it.

Next Florida and Nevada would alway go to romney but Colorado Missouri, Minnesota and Maine would have gone to Ron.

Arizona and Michigan would have been close with Santorum gone and Wyoming and Washington would have been easy wins before going into super tuesday.

On super tuesday, I firmly believe Ron would've swept 8 of the 10 states (no Georgia nor Massachussets)

This just to highlight how things can go. Santorum was probably polling out of the top 5 nationally 2 weeks before Iowa and he ended up being the main alternative anti-romney candidate. Iowa can do so much.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well said, and very much agreed!

With one exception: I think we'll see a different candidate "leading" the polls and talked about incessantly by the media every month. This is to keep anti-establishment forces from banding together behind the candidate who can win (Rand.) My money is still on Jeb being the chosen one. But make no mistake, Rand is the only real threat to the establishment, just as Ron was. Remember practically every candidate "led" national polls except Ron Paul - yet Ron was the only one to get over 11 delegates. 190+ in fact, despite the millions spent, rules and bones broken to oppose him.

This is the battle of a lifetime. We either resign ourselves to being ruled by the establishment, or we go all out every time to shatter their power. There is no try.
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

I'm not against it,..but first somebody has to come up with a way to get his polling above 3%

Screeching at Donald Trump during the debates isn't going to do it.

We've learned that much.