Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Weird NBC post debate poll; Trump 23%, Cruz 13%, Carson 11%, Fiorina 8%

Quote Originally Posted by BenMuldowney View Post
    i was at a state convention in 2012 and you people sat on your thumbs looking like idiots in defeat clinging to 2016 and 4.5%!!! you dont get it.... you won't get it and i won't waste my time working around you nellies ever again.
    Promises, promises.

How ever will we get along without the most nervous person in the whole room screaming that everyone else is a 'nellie'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Promises, promises.

How ever will we get along without the most nervous person in the whole room screaming that everyone else is a 'nellie'?

you will do just fine... sitting there in defeat clinging to a future that never comes, listening to judas goats that laugh at you behind closed doors.

you will do just fine... sitting there in defeat clinging to a future that never comes, listening to judas goats that laugh at you behind closed doors.
    You bet. And all just so we can look at the likes of you later, and say, 'When it was not yet too late and everyone with actual cojones was fighting, what were you up to?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You bet. And all just so we can look at the likes of you later, and say, 'When it was not yet too late and everyone with actual cojones was fighting, what were you up to?
    oh.. i'll be there.... i just wont be part of the group that clings to stupid strategies. if the gop commits fraud this time around... ill do what i did last time and call them out in the middle of the room and not care if they send the sgt at arms to me twice.

oh.. i'll be there.... i just wont be part of the group that clings to stupid strategies. if the gop commits fraud this time around... ill do what i did last time and call them out in the middle of the room and not care if they send the sgt at arms to me twice.
    Uh huh.

If we're all just a bunch of thumb-sitters, why do you spend so many hours of every day coming here and telling us we've lost and we might as well sit on our thumbs? Why don't you go to a gamer forum and tell them they should play games, or an anime forum and tell them they should watch anime, or a model railroad forum and tell them they should build little trains? It makes just as much sense.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

i saw an aggregate of the most recent polls and i think rand was right around 4.5%. bashing trump is maybe the stupidest thing rand could do. why did he pick that fight? unreal.... sorry, but i went through terrible campaign strategies with ron (and i love Ron). but who is calling the shots with these guys? rand did great with christie but he still dropped in the polls? gosh i wonder why.
    Rand has no choice. It's a kamikaze attack, quite frankly.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    you are clueless on demographics and trends. the clock has run out... it will take a miracle to win now. if immigration isnt stopped it's over.
    Oh, you think that only white people like liberty and people of a different colour are authoritarian. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It's a kamikaze attack, quite frankly.
    Well, good. Now that he has killed himself in your mind, you can stop wasting your time here and go the $#@! away.

I'm glad you finally achieved closure. If you have. If you keep intruding upon our denial, even though our horse is presumably dead, however, we will know you're scared of the Zombie Apocalypse. Or you are scared Rand isn't as dead as you obviously want him to be.

Uh huh.

If we're all just a bunch of thumb-sitters, why do you spend so many hours of every day coming here and telling us we've lost and we might as well sit on our thumbs? Why don't you go to a gamer forum and tell them they should play games, or an anime forum and tell them they should watch anime, or a model railroad forum and tell them they should build little trains? It makes just as much sense.
    ive been here 2 days in recent yrs and you translate that to every day? and i got involved in the 2012 election. and before that did a ton of other related work since 2006.

im way better than you and most of the posters here that think 4.5% is a win!!!!!!! what part of trump's message should rand attack? that he bought off politicians and is saying the system is broke and shouldnt exist in it's current form? smh..... he is playing by the current rules and is suggesting they are bad for america. he is exposing immigration.... and the true unemployment numbers and the lopsided deals we have with china.

could trump be a fake? maybe? i dont know that yet and neither do you. but what i do know is rand doesnt have a chance moving fwd with his current strategy. i am encouraged by the two advisors trump has just fired.
    Big stupid miscalculation by Rand and his 'advisers'. Why don't they get that these are the disenfranchised voters they should be going after? If anything, Rand should echo Trump's general positions in the campaign and dish them out in a polished way. People want the TRUTH and are tired of PC nonsense. This is the anger Trump is tapping into, and with Rand attacking Trump, makes himself look like an establishment insider. Total losing strategy! Rand was honestly standing up there on stage defending the REPUBLICAN leadership (eg.. the healthcare interruption). Rand is chipping away at his own anti-establishment brand, and it is a sad sight to see.

Rand missed his window months ago. He may have to save a group of his nuns from a burning covenant to get back in this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GopBlackList View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pres...l-lead-n406766

at 2% with Rubio, Cruz, Kasich and Fiorini rising above the crop.

Editorial: Either Rand Paul is hoping to play an endurance race with the other candidates or he's on his way out and regretting that he should have stuck closely to this father's views and be a REAL "Different kind of Republican" (instead of a fake "different kind of Republican")

[mod edit] Rand is at 5% in the poll, not 2% as incorrectly stated above
    i saw an aggregate of the most recent polls and i think rand was right around 4.5%. bashing trump is maybe the stupidest thing rand could do. why did he pick that fight? unreal.... sorry, but i went through terrible campaign strategies with ron (and i love Ron). but who is calling the shots with these guys? rand did great with christie but he still dropped in the polls? gosh i wonder why.
    dont tell me what the fk i did. you dont know squat!!! i just said rand looked good going at it with christie.... but to do so with trump? thats nuts! what is wrong with you people?
    sorry.. i was around a bunch of nellies in 2012 that let the gop walk all over them. and the leadership told them to bend over more and not make waves. if thats how you do life... that's your business but i care about future generations and i know your m.o. ends with gun confiscation then genocide.
    this generation is wayyyyyy worse than previous generations. they have almost zero shot at saving us or themselves. rand needs to stop listening to scumbag advisors.. they are killing him.
    you are clueless on demographics and trends. the clock has run out... it will take a miracle to win now. if immigration isnt stopped it's over.
    i was at a state convention in 2012 and you people sat on your thumbs looking like idiots in defeat clinging to 2016 and 4.5%!!! you dont get it.... you won't get it and i won't waste my time working around you nellies ever again.
    Rand has no choice. It's a kamikaze attack, quite frankly.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonRocks View Post
    Big stupid miscalculation by Rand and his 'advisers'. Why don't they get that these are the disenfranchised voters they should be going after? If anything, Rand should echo Trump's general positions in the campaign and dish them out in a polished way. People want the TRUTH and are tired of PC nonsense. This is the anger Trump is tapping into, and with Rand attacking Trump, makes himself look like an establishment insider. Total losing strategy! Rand was honestly standing up there on stage defending the REPUBLICAN leadership (eg.. the healthcare interruption). Rand is chipping away at his own anti-establishment brand, and it is a sad sight to see.
    Let's see. Rand Paul was a fool to attack, a fool not to attack, he had no choice but to attack but attacking did him in, he should go back to the substance that his father used to win us over, he should stop confusing idiot voters with substance, he should jump, he should not jump, and mostly we should all just give up and go away. In fact, everyone has given up on us and just gone away, except that here they all still are.

I think we got the message already. Repeating it isn't going to cause us to stop smelling the bull$#@! within it.

^This exactly.

I think people also all too well remember the blatant miscalculations from Ron's 2012 campaign and after seeing this it sure does not instill confidence for the campaign to make the right decisions going forward.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Let's see. Rand Paul was a fool to attack, a fool not to attack, he had no choice but to attack but attacking did him in, he should go back to the substance that his father used to win us over, he should stop confusing idiot voters with substance, he should jump, he should not jump, and mostly we should all just give up and go away. In fact, everyone has given up on us and just gone away, except that here they all still are.

I think we got the message already. Repeating it isn't going to cause us to stop smelling the bull$#@! within it.
    No one is saying NOT to attack. Attack the ESTABLISHMENT. Look who's the talk of the town recently. Trump, Ted F'n Cruz, Fiorina. Do you notice a link? They're ALL attacking the status quo and their policies. Goodness, some of you really have your blinders on.

No one is saying NOT to attack. Attack the ESTABLISHMENT. Look who's the talk of the town recently. Trump, Ted F'n Cruz, Fiorina. Do you notice a link? They're ALL attacking the status quo and their policies. Goodness, some of you really have your blinders on.
    Trump is anti-establishment, but he gets 24/7 coverage even though we all know that true anti-establishment candidates Must Not Be Named? Fiorina is attacking someone? Trump is launching substantive attacks--attacking Kelly instead of Murdoch, attacking Clinton without ever having mentioned state secrets or Benghazi (the two areas where she is most vulnerable)?

Who has blinders on again?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump is anti-establishment, but he gets 24/7 coverage even though we all know that true anti-establishment candidates Must Not Be Named? Fiorina is attacking someone? Trump is launching substantive attacks--attacking Kelly instead of Murdoch, attacking Clinton without ever having mentioned state secrets or Benghazi (the two areas where she is most vulnerable)?

Rand should have created a controversy with his mouth. If you want to create media attention, that's how you do it.

Rand should have created a controversy with his mouth. If you want to create media attention, that's how you do it.
    Just what I'd expect from someone who has admitted he wants Rand to lose, the establishment to win, and the nation to then burn to the ground.

I agree with the premise of your post but Fiorina popularity is purely news media - Foxnews creation. Over the last year the most blatant promotion of a 0 polling candidate I have ever seen in my life time beside her history of failure.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Just what I'd expect from someone who has admitted he wants Rand to lose, the establishment to win, and the nation to then burn to the ground.
    You're lamenting that Trump stole all the media exposure, but you never wanted to ask 'Why?' I'm telling you why. He doesn't care about focus groups or polls. Then he double downed on the statements after being nationally crucified.

It is the 'perception' of being anti-establishment. This is the GOP crowd we are talking about, they don't do substantive. Rand sounds like a milquetoast Republican with a cute slogan of 'different kind of republican'. I'm reporting from the ground here, this is how people perceive it. Of course, all of us here are wise to it, but just go ask your average GOPer what he thinks. This is the crowd Rand wants and sold out the libertarian base for, isn't it?

I never wanted Rand to lose. If I did, I would have never contributed to his campaign. Rand has done that by his lonesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    Oh, you think that only white people like liberty and people of a different colour are authoritarian. Got it.
    i know how the different demographics vote in this country. this isnt rocket science.

GREAT POSTS!!!!

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    ^This exactly.

I think people also all too well remember the blatant miscalculations from Ron's 2012 campaign and after seeing this it sure does not instill confidence for the campaign to make the right decisions going forward.
    wow.. some people are getting it.. THANK GOD!

i know how the different demographics vote in this country. this isnt rocket science.
    Yet you and the same 'minorities that you detest' suffer from the same syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
    Yet you and the same 'minorities that you detest' suffer from the same syndrome.
    so recognizing how different ethnicities, genders and age groups vote is a syndrome? and now i detest minorities because i see how they are used by the media/progressives? you are an ^%&^$#... do not type to me again.

so recognizing how different ethnicities, genders and age groups vote is a syndrome? and now i detest minorities because i see how they are used by the media/progressives? you are an ^%&^$#... do not type to me again.
    Like your hero Donald Trump, I do not care. So here is a question that I want to know, why has not any conservative candidate attemping to build bridges with minorities groups. I mean not all African-American supports gay marrige and Asian-Americans are starting to get annoyed with racial quotas.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234