Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL 2015 NFL SEASON THREAD**

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-22-2018 at 12:50 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    It might be easier than you think. Do a practice run; put on your sexiest, slinkiest lingerie and walk between Mr. Animal and the TV on a third down situation and see what happens.
    Oh, I know what would happen. He would yell at me and my kids would probably start gagging. He's not a virgin anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Just so you all know, that's the Youth Orchestra of Los Angeles (YOLA) and the director of the LA Philharmonic alongside Coldplay.
    Last edited by euphemia; 02-07-2016 at 07:45 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm not going to watch the game with the rest of the Animals but I was just informed that I'm rooting for Carolina because the quarterback is from GA.
    He went to Auburn .At least Fran Tarkenton had the decency to play @ Georgia . I lost a beer already .I had Denver up 20 - 7 at half .

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Oh, I know what would happen. He would yell at me and my kids would probably start gagging. He's not a virgin anyway.
    I wouldn't, if I could get Mrs. AF to do such a thing.

I'm crossing my fingers Denver can hold on to this tiny lead. I want Demarcus Ware (former Cowboy) to get a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    He went to Auburn .At least Fran Tarkenton had the decency to play @ Georgia . I lost a beer already .I had Denver up 20 - 7 at half .
    Sorry, I wasn't clear. He's literally from Atlanta, Ga. He went to Westlake HS. I didn't mean UGA.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Did I just watch a gay pride superbowl half time show?
    Last edited by presence; 02-07-2016 at 08:11 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Several successful terrorist attacks so far against Cam Newton.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Horses Trodding On Cats

Cam Newton looks tired. The Broncos are relentlessly coming after him. [lol]
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Did I just watch a gay pride half time show?
    Or Bollywood. Coldplay sucks. Terrible choice.

Here's the real SF SuperBowl band:

http://youtu.be/NYCq51wIR9g
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Haven't seen a Jeb ad yet, Baldwin Stadium was awesome though.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Looks that way. Why does everything have to have a social message?

The game is being played in San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Or Bollywood. Coldplay sucks. Terrible choice.

Here's the real SF SuperBowl band:

http://youtu.be/NYCq51wIR9g
    Aw, I enjoyed the Coldplay halftime....Bruno Mars, too. Not Beyoncé though.

Your choice would be a good one too. I like them.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    The game is being played in San Francisco.
    Actually, it's Santa Clara, not SF.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I liked the halftime shows better when the headliners did the whole show.

Welp...

It looks like the horsemen have won this one.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Very disappointed in the panthers implosion. Was a great season so sad I see it end like this.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Very disappointed in the panthers implosion. Was a great season so sad I see it end like this.
    The Panthers very much deserved to be there, they just hit a red hot defense.

I won the Under with ten points to spare .

Looks like Peyton is going to Disneyworld.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That Defense, Though

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The Panthers very much deserved to be there, they just hit a red hot defense.
    I'm pretty sure that Von Miller is the Super Bowl MVP.

I figured the game was over. My wife and I were having some time alone and we heard fireworks go off. I tried to joke about what the explosions were about...

The older I get, the more I dislike watching sports. Why watch a bunch of grown men make a million dollars playing a kids game?

Love Peyton.....total shill for budweiser.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

CBS: "Ron Rivera, the Panthers offense struggled at the end of the half. What do you intend to do to improve after halftime?"

Rivera: "Well I think we need to start by dispelling this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing."

Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I liked the halftime shows better when the headliners did the whole show.
    I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Looks like Peyton is going to Disneyworld.
    Could have been his last interview on the field and he was selling $#@!ty beer.

EDIT: Meant to quote Otherone

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast