Thread: Obamahugger meme generates buzz Thanks Obama!

Obamahugger meme generates buzz Thanks Obama!

1. Frills, Thrills and Strong Wills: The First Debate

OZY-5 hours ago
      Rand Paul had an up-and-down night, but lanced Chris Christie with his dig about being an Obama hugger. And his closing line, about being a different kind of ...

2. ABC Online-5 hours ago
      He has significant everyman charm, pity about the reputation for being both a bully and a hugger of Barack Obama. And a snarky reminder of that 2012 embrace ...
    3. 'Obama hugger' Christie in epic clash with Paul

WND.com-7 hours ago
      While most disagreements were civil with candidates saving their sharpest attacks for President Obama and Hillary Clinton, these two candidates made it clear ..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    giuliani moment?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    giuliani moment?
    Rands moment.. i just finally got to watch the whole thing, and so many of them are bashing America, calling America weak, selling fear by talking about the big bad boogie man that's going to get you. The sentiment is almost a mirror image of just a few years ago it was the opposite message. The politics are mirrored now, but maybe it's self fulfilling though. I think that if we were to contrast arguments that we are weak as being haters of America you could almost turn this around and make a great case for less military intervention.

Maybe I am alone in this but I think that one could make the argument that America isn't terrible just because they say it is. In the last election Mitt Romney tried to make the argument that we need tanks, that we need a huge navy. Obama won the argument though by saying we don't need more tanks, we have drones and we will drone anyone who attacks us, we will bomb them into the stone age.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    giuliani moment?
    Prolly as close as it will get.