Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ban Open Carry Cash?

Ban Open Carry Cash?

Cash and Freedom Under Attack.

The Cashless Society Is A Central Planner’s Dream – Freedom’s Nightmare.

Cash Is Inconvenient

Central planners favor a cashless society ostensibly, for our own benefit. Cash, they argue, like “truth’, is inconvenient.

Ban Open Carry Cash?
    What if you are not allowed to carry a large amount of cash or to spend it as you please? In the central planner’s cashless society vision, carrying large amounts of cash may brand you as a potential crimminal or terrorist or the act of openly carrying cash may itself make you a crimminal. Sound far fetched? France and Greece are just two countries that outlaw large cash transactions over $1,000. In the United States, Louisiana already bans the use of cash in yard sales.
    Central planners also cite self-serving reasons for going cashless including:
    https://smaulgld.com/war-on-cash/
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought that was a conspiracy theory? Alex Jones has been talking about this for years and called a Kook. He has also put out documentaries about it as well. Here is his latest one.

POLICE STATE 4 chronicles the sickening depths to which our republic has fallen. Veteran documentary filmmaker Alex Jones conclusively proves the existence of a secret network of

FEMA camps, now being expanded nationwide. The military industrial complex is transforming our once free nation into a giant prison camp. A cashless society control grid, constructed in the name of fighting terrorism, was actually built to enslave the American people. Body scanners, sound cannons, citizen spies, staged terror and cameras on every street corner -- it's only the beginning of the New World Order's hellish plan.

This film exposes how the "Continuity of Government" program has established an all powerful shadow state. Prepare to enter the secretive world of emergency dictatorship, FEMA camps, and a shredded Constitution. Witness police and military savagely attacking innocent citizens as our own government unleashes false flag operations to justify its oppression. Then watch as Alex Jones takes on corrupt mercenary police and exposes mainstream media brainwashing.
    Source
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I've been working on this series for more than a year. Part two covers the obvious and not so obvious downsides of the cashless society.
    The third installment talks about how we got to this stage..

"if you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to worryabout!" Too often the statement of the ignorant. As this gentleman what he did wrong:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/instituteforjustice/2015/05/05/irs-seizes-over-100000-from-innocent-small-business-owner-despite-promise-to-end-raids/

Quote Originally Posted by Smaulgld View Post
    I've been working on this series for more than a year. Part two covers the obvious and not so obvious downsides of the cashless society.
    The third installment talks about how we got to this stage..
    What is your take on bitcoin ? Is it a part of the war on cash ?

Mark of the Beast, anyone? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What is your take on bitcoin ? Is it a part of the war on cash ?
    I don't think the original intention of bitcoin was to eliminate cash but to provide an alternative to fiat cash. I think it is being eyed closely by governments a prototype for creating their own blockchain where they can track everything

And the idiots lap it up.

I can't tell you how many times I've watched some knothead pull out plastic to pay for a bottled water or candy bar.

They'll love this and embrace it with both hands.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And the idiots lap it up.

I can't tell you how many times I've watched some knothead pull out plastic to pay for a bottled water or candy bar.

They'll love this and embrace it with both hands.
    Yup. "I won't have to be worried about being robbed!" "My government card/phone app is FDC insured against losses!" "No more of these damn lemonade stands, now a kid will have to pay for a proper business license in order to receive money from my app!" "This will stop these illegal Mexican'ts in their tracks!" "I used to fret over which bank I wanted to choose, I'm so glad the government took over the transaction of money. Now my paycheck is automatically entered and all my bills automatically payed. Life is so much easier. Now I have time to watch 'Dancing with the Stars.'"
    Last edited by phill4paul; 08-06-2015 at 03:25 PM.

They only had to manipulate the economy so that the majority have no cash. So, they won't miss what they don't have, right?

By the time they're done with the dollar it won't make any sense to have cash anyway.

People who know the score should have the new sound money ready. Alas, instead, they'll just wait and whine about it when the fiaters roll their new worthless, asset-robbing scheme out after the collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yup. "I won't have to be worried about being robbed!" "My government card/phone app is FDC insured against losses!" "No more of these damn lemonade stands, now a kid will have to pay for a proper business license in order to receive money from my app!" "This will stop these illegal Mexican'ts in their tracks!" "I used to fret over which bank I wanted to choose, I'm so glad the government took over the transaction of money. Now my paycheck is automatically entered and all my bills automatically payed. Life is so much easier. Now I have time to watch 'Dancing with the Stars.'"
    Most people are not even aware of all the transaction fees the merchant needs to pay in order to process plastic. The most funny thing is it is impossible to determine how much the transaction is going to cost as many banks offer free miles/points/whatever, so only after a few days you get to see how much you were charged. Merchants have to proactively raise the prices. Many gas stations have dual pricing for cash/plastic as they work on a slim margin and the banks hit them with the processing fees for the entire transaction. Artists using iTunes get less than what the bank pockets in transaction fees. Hey, it is free for me so it must be good!

Most people are not even aware of all the transaction fees the merchant needs to pay in order to process plastic. The most funny thing is it is impossible to determine how much the transaction is going to cost as many banks offer free miles/points/whatever, so only after a few days you get to see how much you were charged. Merchants have to proactively raise the prices. Many gas stations have dual pricing for cash/plastic as they work on a slim margin and the banks hit them with the processing fees for the entire transaction. Artists using iTunes get less than what the bank pockets in transaction fees. Hey, it is free for me so it must be good!
    Yup. A local gas station, that I try to give my business to, tells everyone that there is a surcharge to use plastic. The owner says that he won't raise prices across the board to cover the loss. Those that use plastic pay more, those that use cash pay the market price. Causes more than a few to give pause. I support his business expressly because of this practice.

Some actually believe "Crime will go down, drug dealers will go out of business, tax cheating will go down. "
    Pretty short sighted!
    You just move the bank robberies to off shore cyber crimminals that you will NEVER catch.
    Drug dealers won't go out of business- they will just take payment in other national or crypto currencies

If you pay in cash and wear blue jeans, you are probably a terrorist.

http://time.com/3981117/snoop-dog-italian-customs/

Snoop Dogg Stopped by Italian Customs With $422,000 in Cash

Half the money was taken by authorities

(MILAN)—Snoop Dogg has had another run-in with European authorities.

Italian financial police said they stopped the rapper at the Lamezia Terme airport in Calabria on Saturday with $422,000 in cash, well above the limit that can legally be transported across EU borders undeclared. The incident comes less than a week after Snoop Dogg was briefly stopped in Sweden on suspicion of drug use after a concert near Stockholm.

Financial police confirmed a report by the Italian news agency ANSA that half of the cash was impounded under Italian anti-money laundering codes. In such cases, the balance is returned minus any fine set by magistrates.

Travelers within the European Union are required to declare 10,000 euros ($11,000) or more in cash.

Snoop Dogg played in Calabria Friday night, and is scheduled to perform Sunday at the Kendal Calling Festival in England.

Last weekend in Sweden, the rapper was questioned and tested for suspected drug use north of the capital. Authorities said test results would not be available for some time.
    He won't fly commercial airlines so he can carry his guns with him too. He drives (rides tour busses) on US tours.

Almost half a $million in cash? Still living the gangsta lifestyle.

LibForestPaul

Ban cash...

Ban the use of Federal Reserve Notes, a private bank note. Seems reasonable. Whatever comes about will be granted legal tender status.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cash is only about ten percent of what is used for money today anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Cash is only about ten percent of what is used for money today anyways.
    I don't pay any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Well I take that back. Actually I do pay utilities with a debit card. But last weekend, we put a 50% deposit ($1,500.) down payment on BuddyRey's headstone and paid in $20. bills. The guy, Brian, who owns the company lifted up his shirt and showed us he was packing and said "Now you know why, I go nowhere without my gun"). He is a man BuddyRey would have loved.

When it is practical, I always pay in cash. The government has no business knowing wtf we are doing with out money.

I'm in that camp, too. If I carry around $50, and someone steals it, they get the cash. If they steal a credit card, I could lose a whole lot more than money.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Damn right.

I've tried to explain that to the assenholes, that EVERY TIME you swipe that plastic, the banksters get a nick of the transaction.

A stupid, vapid, bovine stare is all I usually get in reply.

Well I take that back. Actually I do pay utilities with a debit card. But last weekend, we put a 50% deposit ($1,500.) down payment on BuddyRey's headstone and paid in $20. bills. The guy, Brian, who owns the company lifted up his shirt and showed us he was packing and said "Now you know why, I go nowhere without my gun"). He is a man BuddyRey would have loved.

When it is practical, I always pay in cash. The government has no business knowing wtf we are doing with out money.
    I have to ask, although it seems obvious:

You are Buddy Rey's mom, correct?

If you don't mind sending a pm with your address, I'd like to send something along to help out with that.

Hoping Dianne reads this, her pm box is full.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-07-2015 at 11:10 AM.

Damn right.

I've tried to explain that to the assenholes, that EVERY TIME you swipe that plastic, the banksters get a nick of the transaction.

A stupid, vapid, bovine stare is all I usually get in reply.
    Not only that, but think about when they came out with their little CVS cards, Grocery store cards. You save tons of bucks using those cards, but everything you purchase is being tracked. Today I purchased 10 cans of chicken noodle soup for the stockpile. They were on sale, so I used my grocery store card for the sale. Now the Feds might classify me as a terr****ist because of 10 cans of chicken soup. All of this spying and deprivation of rights came about when these government subsidized franchises offered cards to track your every purchase.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have to ask, although it seems obvious:

You are Buddy Rey's mom, correct?

If you don't mind sending a pm with your address, I'd like to send something along to help out with that.
    I am BuddyRey's Mom. I'll pm you now with the address.

Hoping Dianne reads this, her pm box is full.
    Oh my, how do I clear out my pm box? I had no clue it was full.

Oh my, how do I clear out my pm box? I had no clue it was full.
    If you are not a "paying" member you only have a ten PM limit.

Delete some unneeded messages.

I think I fixed it.. Sent info. to you.

I'm showing my age... I didn't even know there was such things as a paying member lol .. Barrett brought me to this site back in 2007, otherwise I would have never found it, or Ron Paul for that matter.

I think I fixed it.. Sent info. to you.
    I'll keep an eye out for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast