Thread: FBI investigation of Hillary’s emails is ‘criminal probe’

FBI investigation of Hillary’s emails is ‘criminal probe’

FBI investigation of Hillary’s emails is ‘criminal probe’
    By Jamie Schram, Geoff Earle and Laura Italiano
    NY Post
    August 5, 2015

The FBI investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s unsecured e-mail account is not just a fact-finding venture — it’s a criminal probe, sources told The Post on Wednesday.

The feds are investigating to what extent Clinton relied on her home server and other private devices to send and store classified documents, according to a federal source with knowledge of the inquiry.

“It’s definitely a criminal probe,” said the source. “I’m not sure why they’re not calling it a criminal probe.

“The DOJ [Department of Justice] and FBI can conduct civil investigations in very limited circumstances,” but that’s not what this is, the source stressed. “In this case, a security violation would lead to criminal charges. Maybe DOJ is trying to protect her campaign.”
    Will Hillary be the Dem candidate come November 2016?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ed Klein: Hillary Racing to Stave Off Indictment
    By Cathy Burke
    The Hill
    Tuesday, 04 Aug 2015

... Klein said he also believes Clinton is in "a kind of race against time."

"Which is going to come first, is she going to be able to sew up the nomination by just throwing more money, more organization at the primaries so that she is unbeatable – or will a criminal indictment come down from the Justice Department [over her personal email system while Secretary of State] before that fact?" Klein said.

"And they're very concerned about which is going to come first."
    Time will tell.

I hope they are all females.. won't be the first time Hillary has been probed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I hope they are all females.. won't be the first time Hillary has been probed.
    Hillary's down with that.

I'm really beginning to think Bernie Sanders could be the nominee. He'd be more likely than Biden.

What a pathetic bench the Ds have. All a bunch of old, hard core leftist has beens. I rather like Bernie though. At least the guy is authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by cat_woman View Post
    At least the guy is authentic.
    LOL

In the wake of this story and thinking on the recent indictment of Benton and how it could effect Rand's campaign.....a quote comes to mind.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I'm laughing that the Hillary campaign swears it is not a criminal probe. Anytime the FBI comes in your home and confiscates your computers and personal records... Honey, it's a criminal probe lol.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.