Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/6 First GOP Debate thread (links)

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    just got on http://livetvcafe.net/video/7RDR4DAYSBMO/Fox-News took awhile...hope this does not kick me off...keep trying
    Total crap. Says my flash is outdated It's NOT. Beware cause this site wants you to download flash.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    Total crap. Says my flash is outdated It's NOT. Beware cause this site wants you to download flash.
    That's an ad. you tell it to close, it'll pop up but you keep closing it and it will go away

Fox doesn't want Republicans to win. Why are they talking about abortion??
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It's the effing Secret Debate. None of the articles I can find on the subject says if or where it will be on local radio. I just plugged the word 'debate' in the local Fox affiliate's own official website and it came up zero results found. I'm talking both the television and the radio affiliates. Pay Fox and jump through a dozen hoops or don't watch.

They obviously want us not to see the debate, but only their Reader's Digest Condensed Version of the debate. And they want to tell us who won before we see any of it. Why hold a debate and then let no one see it? The Fox television affiliate operates six channels in this market. They can't broadcast the debate on any of them?

The secret debate. Will they be yanking down the youtubes, too?

yep... none of the streams are working for me. So, a major debate for the president of the United States is not even available for the average citizen to watch. How sick is that?

No links are working for me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    thank you!!!
    Me too. It's the only one that works halfway decent.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    yep... none of the streams are working for me. So, a major debate for the president of the United States is not even available for the average citizen to watch. How sick is that?
    It's on the radio, if the old folks who have been watching them on TV for sixty years can remember to think of it. But they obviously don't want the old folks hearing the unedited version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and they just cut the feed.... any other streams up?

Sky got dumpedd... i need new link please!!

Do I have to come teach you children how to use that thing called a radio...?

I can't claim to predate television, but I was raised by people who did. Back when John Madden was announcing football games, I used to tune the radio in and mute the television just to avoid the fat idiot.

You people need to learn some of the ancient alternatives. These people are going to make life difficult in more ways than this before we get them kicked out of Washington.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-06-2015 at 09:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    and they just cut the feed.... any other streams up?
    http://www.livenewschat.eu/the-repub...eam/?ref=story
    "The Patriarch"

The consensus seems to be that Carly Fiorina won the kiddie table debate.... She said that Apple and Google should do more to help the government spy on us....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12