Thread: Rand should get a rescue dog (or two)

Rand should get a rescue dog (or two)

the publicity would be fantastic. he could do it in one day, in IA or NH, with Kelly. and then point out that it took Obama months to buy a dog.

or adopt a retiring war dog.

he could pick one with special needs, esp. eye related, and then explain it every time he is on Fox and friends, or outnumbered. even bring the dog for extra attention. even Dana Parino would be nice to him.

the dog might even have puppies a couple weeks before the Iowa caucus.

it would make him more real, emphasize that he is also a doctor, not just another politician. I can't imagine Trump playing with a dog. Walker can't-he's allergic.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    uh no...thats a lame play on emotions.

i am fine with emotional plays, but we have plenty of planned parenthood videos for that...we dont need a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post
    uh no...thats a lame play on emotions.

i am fine with emotional plays, but we have plenty of planned parenthood videos for that...we dont need a dog.
    Rand is 8th-we need EVERYTHING. Planned parenthood is fine, but all 17 are for that-with Trump and Cruz willing to shut down the govt to stop funding.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    Rand is 8th-we need EVERYTHING. Planned parenthood is fine, but all 17 are for that-with Trump and Cruz willing to shut down the govt to stop funding.
    What we NEEED is to quit falling for polls that arent accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    the publicity would be fantastic. he could do it in one day, in IA or NH, with Kelly. and then point out that it took Obama months to buy a dog.

or adopt a retiring war dog.

he could pick one with special needs, esp. eye related, and then explain it every time he is on Fox and friends, or outnumbered. even bring the dog for extra attention. even Dana Parino would be nice to him.

the dog might even have puppies a couple weeks before the Iowa caucus.

it would make him more real, emphasize that he is also a doctor, not just another politician. I can't imagine Trump playing with a dog. Walker can't-he's allergic.

I think he should get a midget with a broom.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    I think he should get a midget with a broom.
    LOL. "Is you is or is you ain't mah constichency?!"

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-05-2015 at 11:12 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.