Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on TheBlaze TV w/ Glenn Beck 8/4/15

[Video] Rand Paul on TheBlaze TV w/ Glenn Beck 8/4/15

Rand Paul’s Harsh Words for Planned Parenthood: ‘I Don’t Know How They…Live With Themselves’

Erica Ritz
    Aug. 4, 2015 7:50pm

Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul on Tuesday said he doesn’t know how the abortionists at Planned Parenthood, and those who are seemingly involved in the harvesting and selling of the aborted babies’ organs, live with themselves.

“The videos are incredibly disturbing,” Paul said on The Glenn Beck Program. “When I heard about them using ultrasounds to manipulate the baby into a position so it could be removed a little bit at a time so they could get at the baby’s organs — kidneys, livers. And the sort of the callous disregard by the doctor saying, ‘Oh yeah, livers are popular.’ It’s hard to hear that.”

Paul said rarely is the debate framed “in such sharp relief.”

“We often have the debate where the other side wants to call it ’tissue.’ But when we’re talking about lungs, brains, hearts, livers, I think it … should make all people shudder that we’re doing this,” he said. “I don’t know how anyone could do that day in and day out, knowing that you’re pulling out the pieces of a baby. I mean, I don’t know how they do it and how they live with themselves.”

read more:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...th-themselves/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why do we record DOB in our documents instead of DOC(conception?)

Rand is ready for the debates as I can see here so watch out for the best choice of words to come out in a few days as he plays hardball.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why do we record DOB in our documents instead of DOC(conception?)
    Because it's hard to know the exact date a baby was conceived but is easy to know the date the baby was born.