Thread: Attackers Who Beat Pregnant Teen, Burned stillborn baby on Grill....not charged with Murder

Attackers Who Beat Pregnant Teen, Burned stillborn baby on Grill....not charged with Murder

Be advised this story is pretty graphic.

In Texas, a 14-year-old girl was raped by a member of her own family and then beaten to induce abortion after he realized she was pregnant. The beating lasted six grueling hours and the teen told police that she was a virgin when she was assaulted. Additionally, reports reveal that the young girl was eight months pregnant when she was attacked.

Now Dallas News reports that the four relatives involved in the induced abortion, Cedric Jones, Sharon Lee Jones, Lonnell McDonald, and Cecila McDonald have been charged with engaging in organized crime. Prior to the beating, Sharon tried to induce abortion by first giving the girl Plan B emergency contraception, multiple does of birth control and cinnamon tablets.

However, when that didn’t work Cecilia held the girl down while Lonnell
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    8 months pregnant and they thought Plan B was going to work???
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Why would they be charged with murder? It's perfectly legal to kill people before they are born in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Why would they be charged with murder? It's perfectly legal to kill people before they are born in this country.
    Not without the mother's consent.

Also illegal - raping a 14 year old (was she 13 when the rape occurred?) and incest.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Not without the mother's consent.

Also illegal - raping a 14 year old (was she 13 when the rape occurred?) and incest.
    Oh, my apologies. Let me rephrase: It is perfectly legal in this country for a mother to consent to her child's murder before it is born.

Oh, my apologies. Let me rephrase: It is perfectly legal in this country for a mother to consent to her child's murder before it is born.
    That is correct.

However I recently learned that not only is DMT released by our brain when we sleep, which presumably facilitates 'dreams', is released in large doses during death, presumably to help facilitate the transfer of the soul to the great beyond, but also is released in large doses at birth.

I won't pretend to know exactly what is happening here, but as someone who has experienced this substance in large doses I would say it is very possible that life as we know it doesn't really begin until birth - though I could be wrong. Certainly babies in the womb experience things including emotions and studies have shown that what happens in the womb doesn't stay in the womb, our lives can be affected by things that happen to us before birth. However these could be biological memories or imprints and not necessarily something experienced by our soul so to speak.

I'm not convinced that abortion is "ok" or "not ok"... but as a general rule I leave the decision to the mother for the sake of giving women privacy over their own bodies and reproduction.

I don't rule out your sentiment that it may be 'murder' and see that as a viable and debatable position, unlike most progressive pro-choice folks.

I'm at a loss for words

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Ain't that America
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is correct.

However I recently learned that not only is DMT released by our brain when we sleep, which presumably facilitates 'dreams', is released in large doses during death, presumably to help facilitate the transfer of the soul to the great beyond, but also is released in large doses at birth.

I won't pretend to know exactly what is happening here, but as someone who has experienced this substance in large doses I would say it is very possible that life as we know it doesn't really begin until birth - though I could be wrong. Certainly babies in the womb experience things including emotions and studies have shown that what happens in the womb doesn't stay in the womb, our lives can be affected by things that happen to us before birth. However these could be biological memories or imprints and not necessarily something experienced by our soul so to speak.

I'm not convinced that abortion is "ok" or "not ok"... but as a general rule I leave the decision to the mother for the sake of giving women privacy over their own bodies and reproduction.

I don't rule out your sentiment that it may be 'murder' and see that as a viable and debatable position, unlike most progressive pro-choice folks.
    That is the same thing as "its ok". It's not "the woman's body", its a child that deserves life and liberty.

8 months pregnant and they thought Plan B was going to work???
    I don't think you're dealing with very swift individuals.

The rape suspect that started this whole mess is on the right:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Googly-Eye must be hereditary.

The poor schmucks busted in N.C for prepping for martial law will probably get a longer jail sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The poor schmucks busted in N.C for prepping for martial law will probably get a longer jail sentence.
    More than likely, because even if they were just fumble $#@!ing around, they presented a threat, however minor, to the almighty state.

But hey, what do we know, we're just agents, all that needs to happen is that we all recite the magic words and government will leave us alone.

A look of non-surprise. Which of these lives matter again? I tend to forget.

They burned the murdered human? What a shame, should have sold it's dismembered limbs and organs first.

Science!
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    They burned the murdered human? What a shame, should have sold it's dismembered limbs and organs first.

Science!
    They ain't that bright, by choice.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah, more of the beauty of diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by HankRicther12 View Post
    Ah, more of the beauty of diversity.
    Yeah, and the people who do this a thousand times a day, under the cool glow of fluorescent lighting in antiseptic outpatient rooms and then sell the body parts for profit, are white.

Who are the greater monsters?

the dude looks inbred
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Yeah, and the people who do this a thousand times a day, under the cool glow of fluorescent lighting in antiseptic outpatient rooms and then sell the body parts for profit, are white.

Who are the greater monsters?
    Just a reminder who our Hankrichter buddy is. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5858295

Just paruse this thread anytime you hear him make a comment about "diversity", or make a distinction about someone's "blood lines".

I'm getting pretty sick of their ilk. The forums needs some fumigation.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined