Thread: $10,000 For Activists Who Can Help Elect Rand Paul!

$10,000 For Activists Who Can Help Elect Rand Paul!

More Liberty! More Money! $10,000 For Activists Who Can Help Us Elect Rand Paul!

Austin Petersen
    August 1, 2015

Dear friends,

As you may know, your faithful editor of The Libertarian Republic has spent the last nine years of my life in service to our common cause of liberty. During that time I have organized, educated, energized, and empowered activists across the United States, and the even the world. I’ve made it my personal mission to do whatever is in my power to spread liberty, but I’ve never had as great an opportunity as I do right now. I’ve got something very special for you this time.

Cold, hard cash.

PurplePAC is a new superpac, with the goal of helping Rand Paul be elected President. Like myself, PurplePAC believes that Senator Paul is the best candidate with the greatest chance of bringing about a more libertarian society, dedicated to the principles of economic freedom and personal liberty. We want so badly to bring about change in America, to make it a more libertarian republic.

Don’t you?

If so, you can help us by sending us your best ideas on how we can get Rand Paul elected. Now, please understand that we can’t tell Rand Paul what to do, or suggest ways of how he can run his campaign. We’ve got to act on our own. We need to come up with some new technologies, or new ways of coordinating activists through get out of the vote campaigns. Can you program mobile applications? Are you an incredible undiscovered talent as a video producer? What can you think of that can help make our shared dreams a reality?

For your efforts and ideas, we’re giving away $10,000 in prize money split amongst 5 people. You can enter as many ideas and times as you like. There’s no limit. Our panel of judges at PurplePAC will decide the winners based on merit, and award the prize money to the best ideas amongst the selected entries.

I’ve never been more excited to be given this tremendous opportunity to empower you liberty activists, and I’m very excited to hear what brilliant ideas you can come up with. So, go to our website at PurplePac.org/contest and submit your ideas to win!

Your friend in liberty,

Austin Petersen
    http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/mo...ect-rand-paul/
    Last edited by jct74; 08-04-2015 at 10:30 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Rand Paul $10,000 Social Media Contest

Beginning August 1, 2015 and concluding August 31, the Purple PAC will accept entries into a contest that will reward five individuals $2,000 each for the best concepts and execution of social media campaigns and 30-second TV and radio ads. Whether social media or television, the campaign entries should emphasize Rand Paul’s defense of American liberties across the board. His filibuster demanding an end to government use of drones against U.S. citizens. His 14.5% Fair and Flat tax plan that will neuter the IRS’ ability to intimidate taxpayers and undermine pro-freedom political groups.

His insistence that the NSA stop spying on innocent Americans. His support for real free markets, not the crony capitalism that politicians of both parties use to enrich the well-connected and corrupt Congress. His insistence that the military, as the Constitution requires, be used to defend the United States, not presume to be the world’s policeman. Sen. Paul believes in American Exceptionalism, but not the version many neoconservatives promote based on our military superiority. Yes, we want the best, most sophisticated military in the world, but to protect our liberties, not to intervene all over the globe.

Rand Paul supports American Exceptionalism, based on our emphasis on the dignity of the individual – the Declaration’s call for protecting our rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That is what makes America great. It makes us Exceptional. The Purple PAC is dedicated to bringing this message to millions of Americans. You can help. Please send a contribution to the Purple PAC and enter the Rand Paul Social Media $10,000 Social Media Contest today!
    http://purplepac.org/

Purple PAC’s Rand Paul 2015 $10,000 Giveaway

FIVE PRIZES FOR FREEDOM!

The 2016 presidential campaign is in full swing, and with nearly 20 declared candidates, now is the time for everyone to band together to stand for our shared values of American liberty.

Senator Rand Paul’s campaign will be a historic run for friends of liberty, with his fiscally conservative, socially tolerant message that is revolutionary compared to his big government competitors in the race.

You can be a factor in affecting the outcome of the 2016 presidential race, and make $2,000 at the same time. That’s two grand for liberty. What do you have to do?

Submission Guidelines

Submit your best ideas for how to promote Rand Paul in the 2016 presidential election. We want your best strategies, videos, artwork, mobile app, grassroots GOTV tactics, or any other tangible idea.

Submit your ideas by filling out the submission form, attaching a PDF or emailing us your video URL. Additionally, you may mail us your submission by sending your packet to Purple PAC, P.O. Box 8616, Falls Church, VA 22041

The competition will be judged by a panel from the political action committee. Prizes will be awarded on merit, and distributed to 5 different winners in the amount of $2,000 each.
    http://purplepac.org/contest/

Submitted my idea. Think I may have a winning idea! We need your best ideas guys!

BUMP!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.