Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump polls highest ever in new FOX News poll.

Exclamation Trump polls highest ever in new FOX News poll.

Fox News Poll: New high for Trump, new low for Clinton

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...w-for-clinton/

3 August

Trump receives the backing of 26 percent of self-identified Republican primary voters -- up from 18 percent in mid-July and 11 percent a month ago. That’s not only the highest level of support for Trump, but it’s also the highest any GOP candidate has received since the Fox poll began asking the question in December 2013.

Behind Trump and Bush, it’s Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker at 9 percent, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson at 7 percent, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee at 6 percent each, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul at 5 percent a piece, and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Ohio Gov. John Kasich get 3 percent each.

<snip>

Winning isn’t everything -- or at least electability isn’t foremost in the minds of GOP primary voters right now. When asked what they want in their party’s nominee, they say being a strong leader (29 percent) matters more than having true conservative values (20 percent), beating the Democrat (13 percent), having the right experience (13 percent) and shaking things up in Washington (13 percent).

(Thus proving the fact that nobody is interested in freedom and liberty, they want, instead, an authoritarian blowhard to boss people around. - AF)
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It looks like all those threads AntiFederalist created have worked their magic.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The base is like Conan praying to Crom.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    (Thus proving the fact that nobody is interested in freedom and liberty, they want, instead, an authoritarian blowhard to boss people around. - AF)
    Sorry, you're unperceptive. What's going on is people want someone to go to Washington to overturn their tables and make a mess. They might be wrong in that Trump will do that, but that's what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Sorry, you're unperceptive. What's going on is people want someone to go to Washington to overturn their tables and make a mess. They might be wrong in that Trump will do that, but that's what they want.
    A strong leader with the resolve to slaughter sacred cows. Thanks a lot, Cuckservatives for all the years of appeasement and outright treachery. You created the Trump phenomenon and now he's headed into town.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-03-2015 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    A strong leader with the resolve to slaughter sacred cows. Thanks a lot, Cuckservatives. You created the Trump phenomenon and now he's headed into town.
    Even if he loses, Trump's campaign would've been worth it just because of what he said about McCain without having that end his campaign.

A strong leader with the resolve to slaughter sacred cows. Thanks a lot, Cuckservatives for all the years of appeasement and outright treachery. You created the Trump phenomenon and now he's headed into town.
    A "cuckservative" is basically just a conservative who isn't a racist, correct?

I disagree.

People don't want freedom, never have, and will actively fight against you to obtain it.

People want what people have always wanted:

1 - To be fed.

2 - To be entertained.

3 - To exercise some petty power power over their fellow man.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I disagree.

People don't want freedom, never have, and will actively fight against you to obtain it.

1 - To be fed.

2 - To be entertained.

All true, but the Trump phenomenon is about raw anger. Nothing more.

It looks like all those threads AntiFederalist created have worked their magic.
    Yup.

People have the attention spans of gnats, and will follow the very worst of the worst as long as they are being told what they want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Incorrect, a conservative sans balls.

A cuckservative is a conservative who sells out his principles for acclaim by the statist left. Basically most of the Republican Congress.

I thought it was a cuckolding conservative? 😂😂😂

So, when Conrad and Caty Conservative have shot their wads, that leaves a nice, calm, Jeb Bush as first choice, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    I thought it was a cuckolding conservative? ������
    Hey Trey, good to see you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I disagree.

1 - To be fed.

2 - To be entertained.

The fact that you posted all those anti Trump threads expecting they would do anything even here, to me shows you don't know what's driving Trump's support.

Yup.

People have the attention spans of gnats, and will follow the very worst of the worst as long as they are being told what they want to hear.
    Voting won't do anything? Why are you so worried? Do you really think the sinister individuals running this country will let a two bit Real Estate mogul without an Ivy League degree become POTUS? I don't even think Trump has the necessary bloodlines.

And you know, honestly, this worries me.

The history of failed, bankrupt states and blowhard demagogues with bad hair is...not good.

The fact that you posted all those anti Trump threads expecting they would do anything even here, to me shows you don't know what's driving Trump's momentum.
    I posted those threads to remind everybody of what this man's past positions were.

If nobody wants to pay that any mind, that is not my lookout.

So, when Conrad and Caty Conservative have shot their wads, that leaves a nice, calm, Jeb Bush as first choice, amirite?
    Who is going to stop Bush? Rand?!?!? Rand needs to break double digits before the year 2020.

And you know, honestly, this worries me.

The history of failed, bankrupt states and blowhard demagogues with bad hair is...not good.
    Some Anger directed at the Eye of Sauron is a good thing.

Voting won't do anything? Why are you so worried? Do you really think the sinister individuals running this country will let a two bit Real Estate mogul without an Ivy League degree become POTUS? I don't even think Trump has the necessary bloodlines.
    If we are entering endgame, yes, possibly.

Some Anger directed at the Eye of Sauron is a good thing.
    I can't agree more.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who is going to stop Bush? Rand?!?!? Rand needs to break double digits before the year 2020.

No, I was quite serious, that's how I see it playing out.

Everybody gets a good Two Minutes Hate, stirred up by Trump, then, once having spent themselves, go for the nice, easy, bland, white bread choice in Jeb.

Who will get his ass handed to him by Hillary.

No, I was quite serious, that's how I see it playing out.

Everybody gets a good Two Minutes Hate, stirred up by Trump, then, once having spent themselves, go for the nice, easy, bland, white bread choice in Jeb.

Who will get his ass handed to him by Hillary.
    I hope you're wrong. But you will get kudos if you're right. Bush is so horrible a candidate. His presidential act isn't fooling me. I don't know why the so-called outsiders (Cruz, Carson, Rand and Trump) don't just try to pile on him. His positions are atrocious.

people are not voting for Trump, they are voting against the establishment. same with Sanders (and Ron in 2008, Buchanan in 1992, McCarthy in 1968) their standard of living is dropping for the first time since the 30s. (it has in reality been dropping since the 70s but women entering the workforce, credit cards and student loans have minimized the effect)

Santorum is the only other candidate who is mentioning this, and if Trump implodes don't be surprised if he surges.

and by the way, Trump has a degree from Wharton.

BTW I was incorrect about Trump's education. He only went to Fordham University for two years and then transferred to the Ivy UPenn (Wharton School).

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    people are not voting for Trump, they are voting against the establishment. same with Sanders (and Ron in 2008, Buchanan in 1992, McCarthy in 1968) their standard of living is dropping for the first time since the 30s. (it has in reality been dropping since the 70s but women entering the workforce, credit cards and student loans have minimized the effect)

Santorum is the only other candidate who is mentioning this, and if Trump implodes don't be surprised if he surges.

and by the way, Trump has a degree from Wharton.
    Thx.

Trump genealogy..........don't see anything out of the ordinary.

http://genealogy.about.com/od/famous...es/p/trump.htm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast