View Poll Results: Poll: Christopher A. Brown has laid out a plan for a peaceful and lawful revolution. Do you

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a cog-infil and find his plan is detrimental to my efforts to stifle liberty.

3 23.08%
  • I am not a cog-infil, but I AM an InSiNceRe American and find his plan to be without merit.

3 23.08%
  • I rarely come to these forums and have not read his spam. WTF?

1 7.69%
  • I am a natural health advocate, but I think that sometimes, for some people, meds are a necessity.

4 30.77%
  • Sincere American here! Christopher Brown is brilliant!

1 7.69%
  • I don't think someone should be able to bump their thread in every other thread, ad-infinitum.

6 46.15%
  • I just wish he would quit one-starring my threads.

4 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christopher A. Brown's plan for a peaceful and lawful revolution.

Christopher A. Brown's plan for a peaceful and lawful revolution.

Poll: Christopher A. Brown has laid out a plan for a peaceful and lawful revolution.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ful-revolution

Do you agree, disagree or have another opinion?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Disagree.

The whole plan relies on the co-operation of the very system that is oppressing us.

It's the equivalent of appealing to Parliament, again, in the summer of 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Disagree.

The whole plan relies on the co-operation of the very system that is oppressing us.

Wait for the poll, damnit.

Peaceful and revolution are diametrically opposed in my opinion.

That said obnoxious people need to be taught manners, unfortunately that's not possible with 1's and 0's.

Ok, what is the gag behind capitalizing the letters in InSiNceRe all weird? I see many people doing this. I don't get it?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Ok, what is the gag behind capitalizing the letters in InSiNceRe all weird? I see many people doing this. I don't get it?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Of-Free-Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post
    [B][I][SIZE=3]
    From my observations of those on the sincere list, I do not think I've made errors there. See page 7 for justifications of this effort.

NOTE The strike through indicates that there has been some agreement, OR, that posting tendencies, subject matter, avoidance of criticism of the basic agreement etc. indicate confusion and uncertainty rather than covert manipulator status.

Sincere Americans:

1. Christopher A. Brown
    2. DamianTV
    3. Anti Federalist
    4. Danke
    5. Spikender
    6. ClydeCoulter
    7. Mini-me
    8. pcosmar

PROBATIONARY STATUS-Psychological issue? confused, or personal agenda placed over unconditional support for Americans prime constitutional right to alter or abolish.
    1. Wizard Watson

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns:
    1. CPUd
    2. Occam's Banana
    3. acptulsa
    4. Cutlerzzz
    5. phill4paul
    6. Ronintruth
    7. Gunnyfreedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    lol
    "The Patriarch"

Poll: Christopher A. Brown has laid out a plan for a peaceful and lawful revolution.

His actual plan is not bad. And his questions are really just a test if anyone is paying attention to him in a cooperative manner and has enough intelligence to see that people here "should" actually agree with those questions based on what they actually say.

But he sends out "signals" that flag him as very uncooperative, so it takes someone on the extreme end of generosity or just plain crazy to give him the time of day (I fell into that category) to decipher what it is he's "getting at". He isn't doing any favors in that area.

So not only do I agree with the statements of his test, I also think his plan is viable. Teaching the American people about the most efficient legal method to get right to the heart of what is wrong could be a real game changer. Not that it would "work", but at least people could be educated about how things are "supposed" to work.

Anyway, the problem I ran into with him is that he's too obsessed with the scientific aspects of the solution. Not unlike what we're dealing with from the neoreactionary/stormfront crowd he has an aversion to "stupidity" and thinks the "revival" is related to smart people uniting. He's not averse to using covert tactics and lying to achieve his goals. He has mentioned that he believes the First People's revealed knowledge to him about going on this "quest" to save humanity essentially, so he seems to have somewhat of a Messianic complex.

Anyway, in that sense he seems dangerous to me. On the surface it's all about the Constitution but his worldview is very occultish in my opinion. He's made it clear to me that he believes the founders stole all the "good" things they got from the Natives and not from their Christian roots as many here believe. When I made it clear that I was supporting him as an equal partner and that we were still discussing his theory and I had criticisms he became hostile and attempted to discredit me.

Of course, I don't take any of this personal, it's an internet forum, but I wouldn't trust him as a leader. Definitely he has some insight into some legal processes that could be helpful from an educational standpoint.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, my God!!!! He edited the sincerity test documentation on that thread to put in a disclaimer for me!!! LOL!!!

"It works. Except on weirdos." I get no respect!
    NOTE ON EDIT-List update 7/31/15
    Reading between the lines to determine sincerity IS NOT efficient or necessarily fool proof. Realize, only one poster has posted direct acceptance of the purpose of free speech. Wizard Watson, which apparently was to gain alliance for a person agenda having religious connotations. Whereupon when the religious position was not carried by myself, support turned into attack. This created the need for the Probationary Status.
    Time should tell if Watson can see the need for American unity and that my inability to engage his religious position is not a rejection of those beliefs, or, if the agreement was a ploy to be used in efforts to marginalize the process of demonstrating the need for this kind of overt agreement to create secure, real unity in support of the 1787 constitution.
    Sorry, guys. Now you all have to suffer through probationary status because of me.

His actual plan is not bad. And his questions are really just a test if anyone is paying attention to him in a cooperative manner and has enough intelligence to see that people here "should" actually agree with those questions based on what they actually say.

But he sends out "signals" that flag him as very uncooperative, so it takes someone on the extreme end of generosity or just plain crazy to give him the time of day (I fell into that category) to decipher what it is he's "getting at". He isn't doing any favors in that area.

So not only do I agree with the statements of his test, I also think his plan is viable. Teaching the American people about the most efficient legal method to get right to the heart of what is wrong could be a real game changer. Not that it would "work", but at least people could be educated about how things are "supposed" to work.

Anyway, the problem I ran into with him is that he's too obsessed with the scientific aspects of the solution. Not unlike what we're dealing with from the neoreactionary/stormfront crowd he has an aversion to "stupidity" and thinks the "revival" is related to smart people uniting. He's not averse to using covert tactics and lying to achieve his goals. He has mentioned that he believes the First People's revealed knowledge to him about going on this "quest" to save humanity essentially, so he seems to have somewhat of a Messianic complex.

Anyway, in that sense he seems dangerous to me. On the surface it's all about the Constitution but his worldview is very occultish in my opinion. He's made it clear to me that he believes the founders stole all the "good" things they got from the Natives and not from their Christian roots as many here believe. When I made it clear that I was supporting him as an equal partner and that we were still discussing his theory and I had criticisms he became hostile and attempted to discredit me.

Of course, I don't take any of this personal, it's an internet forum, but I wouldn't trust him as a leader. Definitely he has some insight into some legal processes that could be helpful from an educational standpoint.
    I should have added: "I'm on probationary status. I feel there is some merit to his proposition, but he comes across as uncooperative and I cannot come to any agreement with him."

Sorry.

Oh, my God!!!! He edited the sincerity test documentation on that thread to put in a disclaimer for me!!! LOL!!!

"It works. Except on weirdos." I get no respect!

Sorry, guys. Now you all have to suffer through probationary status because of me.
    Move the $#@! along, probie.

InSiNcErE.

Other. I didn't read more than the first paragraph of his manifesto and I just ignore him when he's asked me about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Disagree.

would you mind identifying this plan to which you refer?

so, you are you suggesting that we follow in our founders footsteps in one instance... WAR.

while despising them for "oppressing" us in another?

omitting any amendments past the first 10. what do you find to be oppressive about their effort?

do you have a better system for securing the blessings of Liberty like Osan does?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

I should have added: "I'm on probationary status. I feel there is some merit to his proposition, but he comes across as uncooperative and I cannot come to any agreement with him."

Sorry.
    Move the $#@! along, probie.
    Well, I know no one is actually reading his thread but I broke off our relationship in post #128 quite blatantly and plainly:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5933377

I agreed to talk with him and try to work out what he was saying and give my input but he tried to boss me around like he's my dad and I essentially told him to $#@! off. To paraphrase. I said it a little more poetically in the thread.

That was on 7/25/2015. So it's interesting that on 7/31/2015 he claims that I'm "probationary". No, I'm not part of his thing. I think I'm being stalked now.

I never had a stalker before. I guess I understand the passive aggressive domination tactics now.

I see Chris hasn't voted. This shows he is an InSiNcErE rpFer, and all he wants to do is spam and one star threads but not work for a lawful and peaceful revolution on this forum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    gobbledygook

Not a Poll Option.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Sorry, I am uninterested in manifestos . I have all of my own to read that are much more interesting .

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I see Chris hasn't voted. This shows he is an InSiNcErE rpFer, and all he wants to do is spam and one star threads but not work for a lawful and peaceful revolution on this forum.
    You should be aware that Chris is on a phone, so he can't vote in any polls.

I've thought he should make his manifesto his signature, because it's anoying to post it in every comment.

Also, he should reword it to English slang.

And, he should understand that freedom of speach is just that, no matter if it is for a particular purpose. And, that the first amendment doesn't give us the right, but only limits the government to not abuse our natural right.

edit: I didn't see this option in the poll, therefore I vote "present".
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I've thought he should make his manifesto his signature, because it's anoying to post it in every comment.

Also, he should reword it to English slang.

And, he should understand that freedom of speach is just that, no matter if it is for a particular purpose. And, that the first amendment doesn't give us the right, but only limits the government to not abuse our natural right.

edit: I didn't see this option in the poll, therefore I vote "present".

I'm not sure I comprehend what he's saying. I think we'd all like to have a peaceful revolution brought on by dialogue. I think that's why we gather here. It is a part of the forum guidelines. I'm a little to ADD to get to his reasonings but his preface doesn't really seem groundbreaking/disagreeable.

I'm not sure I comprehend what he's saying. I think we'd all like to have a peaceful revolution brought on by dialogue. I think that's why we gather here. It is a part of the forum guidelines. I'm a little to ADD to get to his reasonings but his preface doesn't really seem groundbreaking/disagreeable.

<--- OPTION #1, natch ...

This being a multiple choice poll, I would have liked to have selected some of the other options as well (such as the "necessary meds" and "thread diversion" items), but as a covert cog-infil agent - as well as someone who is aware of the critical importance of voting hard - I did not want to dilute the influence of my vote by spreading it out over things that are not nearly as urgent as my efforts to stifle liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    Actually, I suspect that you may need to be ADD to get his "reasonings." (Some OCD in the mix probably wouldn't hurt, either.)

So maybe you're just not ADD enough ...?
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Disagree.

This. It's the same problem I have with the shadow government true republic people.

As if anything but a war will make them swap seats from de jure to defacto.

"Oh, I was just told that I was in the wrong seat. Here you go." right.

You have to capture the live house before you can bring it under law again.

They are putting the cart before the horse.

I became an agent when I said, "Sure, that's true, but it's also a part of a larger whole." It used to say "Agent of Freedom" by my avatar before the new sidebars.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I became an agent when I said, "Sure, that's true, but it's also a part of a larger whole." It used to say "Agent of Freedom" by my avatar before the new sidebars.
    It still says "Agent of Freedom" right under Supporting Member.

I noticed this thread has one star. I can't imagine who did that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It still says "Agent of Freedom" right under Supporting Member.

I noticed this thread has one star. I can't imagine who did that.
    It does now. I changed my location so that it would still show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    <--- OPTION #1, natch ...
    Definitely! (I voted for 3 choices since I only have a supporting role as a cog-infil)

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This. It's the same problem I have with the shadow government true republic people.

As if anything but a war will make them swap seats from de jure to defacto.

"Oh, I was just told that I was in the wrong seat. Here you go." right.

You have to capture the live house before you can bring it under law again.

They are putting the cart before the horse.
    Exactamundo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast